What the fuck is wrong with people?

My obese alcoholic mother is talking to her obese friend on the phone, speakerphone. Loud as shit so i can hear it in my bedroom. Both of them spewing the same bullshit.

"I can't lose weight bc of my hormomes"
"Its so hard being a woman"
"No clothes fit me"
"My kitchen is too small"

Moms friend starts complaining about how her ex husband is slow with paying her child support, court fees, alimony, etc.

My mom has threatened my obese alcoholic dad with divorce several times. Dad is a fucking pushover cuck and does everything my mom wants and she still treats him like shit.

I guess im just ranting but this shit pisses me off so fucking much and i know you guys can relate. These are mental gains goblins. How do i deal with this shit Jow Forums?

Attached: 2obesity_iStock73702875.jpg (600x900, 107K)

Start by not posting this to the fitness board on Jow Forums.org

Fuck your mom's friend

>Tries to have a mommy + daddy issues therapy session on Jow Forums

>people

Attached: wrong.jpg (250x250, 12K)

Nice blog. Get a job and move out of your parent's house.

Pray for the day you can move out; that's your only hope fren.

>"My kitchen is too small"

kek

based

>"I can't lose weight bc of my hormomes"
Having known many women in many places, I've never heard any of the fit ones complain about their hormones. And my girlfriends, who were all fit, never had the debilitating periods that all the internet women assure us is normal.

I think hormones are fucked up and periods are shit because they're fatties. If they got to a normal weight it would resolve 99% of their issues.

Fucking lmao

Underrated

that pig is actually hot

Beat some sense into your cuck dad and tell your mum to shut her stupid fucking mouth, that way she can no longer whine or push endless amounts of shit down her throat.

Alcohol fucks with fat burn, fact of life OP. In terms of obesity, get the fat witch to cut out all carbohydrate and she'll lose a bunch of weight.

Second item, reproductive. Women hate pushovers, and they shit test men constantly, its a psychological neurosis in women to do this to validate the quality of their mate. If a man submits to a woman, he fails and she will make his life hell for it.

>never, ever make a woman a point of origin in your life, ever
>her existence is but an accessory
>her only purpose to a man is to be a sex object, and a baby maker

For old dogs, they don't learn new tricks without a hard lesson. Your old man is fucked.

Attached: 1554169359958.jpg (750x498, 22K)

My cousin (female) is a fat ass. She was doing well for awhile and lost like 5kg but then gave up and put it all back on and more in half the time. She constantly is complaining at me that she wants to lose weight but can't. When I specifically and boldly without fucking around told her what she should do to lose the weight and she should stop whining and do it, she got really pissed off and hasn't talked to me for awhile. Women are just retards. She even used to txt me saying she's constantly horny and wants sex. Why? Fuck if I know. I wouldn't to be perfectly honest.

have sex

Sex your dad and slap your mom

This

>people

Attached: source.gif (480x287, 1.21M)

fuck i was too late
based