How to improve height?

What exercises can I do to improve my height?

Attached: 6B9254FD-2C86-4AFF-A088-CDA722E9FD95.jpg (828x464, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zElqSnlHxbA
is2.Jow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

user, it's time to dilate. Get yourself up, get washed, and go to the gym.

Puberty or hgh.

Other than that your done. So stop making these bait threads.

Get rich and stand on your money

Attached: lil-uzi-vert-standing-on-his-money-1452-m-burj-48734081.png (500x733, 107K)

wear hiking trail shoes with big spikes, they're lifts without the stigma

>*grow grow grow*

God, I'm short but I can't even imagine being this angry at the world for it.

showering and increasing your personality skill

Attached: b agel.jpg (640x360, 42K)

I love that they sent a tall woman to interview him.

youtube.com/watch?v=zElqSnlHxbA
That guy is clearly mentally ill.

Give him a bigger bulge.

>getting bullied by the entire world for being short
>he should just take it lmao

He doesn't get bullied by the world for being short, he gets bullied because he is an autistic crybaby that throws temper tantrums and tries to fight people in public.

here ya go user a 7 inch height boost

Attached: shopping.jpg (560x560, 22K)

fucking lost it
>went into the woods and beat a tree with a mini Yankees bat to blow off steam

This.

I don’t know why everyone thinks it’s ok to pick on a retard.

>’Bagel Boss took the incident in stride. They were giving away free mini-bagels to any customer who came in and mentioned the video.’

>mini-bagels

lmao

what would they have done if it was a black man that shouted about being discriminated on dating sites for being black?

Fucking kek. But holy shit, I used to hate because I tend to get the bitter rage from a lot of them (I’m 6’2”) but have come to understand and feel sorry for them by taking into account the things I’m insecure about. Fuck that bagel shop, yeah the fag overreacted and threw a temper tantrum and seems to be blaming it all on his stature rather than improving what is in his control like getting fit and trying to make more money, but he clearly hit a breaking point. Dudes probably deal with this shit since he was 13. He’s still a fag, but seriously fuck that bagel shop
Free black coffees lol

Based OG New York childhood

Anyway fuck this babyman. Anyone who sides with the incels is always some blackpilled loser like him. Entitled virgin autists need to get the fuck over themselves. Ironically you lower the amount of competition for normal dudes when you all radicalize into give up on life mode

jews gonna jew, he looks exactly like jew jon anik

Fucking kek you just know they sent a tall girl to interview him on purpose

Is that dude 5 foot flat or is the reporter a giant?

Attached: prev_21239885_1_1.webm (720x480, 547K)

Lmao. Did they send a tall chick to make him feel extra insecure?

Can you imagine being stoned off your ass walking in the woods and seeing a midget attacking a tree with a mini bat?

We can't change our height, the only thing we can do is to change women's perception of height.

Attached: tierlist.jpg (750x676, 31K)

was it kino Jow Forums?
is2.Jow Forums.org/wsg/1562887962207.webm

Of course they did news is so fucked up these days

You'll never change it because it's biologically programmed into them that short = bad.

but he DOES get bullied because he's short. he says women leave him after meeting him on dating sites because he's short and that he gets cut in line frequently because of his stature. he doesn't have to say a word to anyone before he gets judged and laughed at and pushed around.

wow you posted this in the youtube comments too faggot

> he says women leave him after meeting him on dating sites because he's short

That's not bullying. That's just women having standards. You wouldn't date a 350lbs woman, would you?

Stretch and whisper "GROW, GROW, GROW"

Attached: 1547844313764.gif (480x320, 1.95M)

Jokes on you, I stole it from the YouTube comments hoping to get called out on it here, big dumb idiot poopy pants baby

THIS IS NEXT LEVEL BAIT YOU WEREN’T READY FOR THIS SHIT FRESHHOMO

She is average height user...

Attached: 1481889281536.jpg (670x748, 75K)

>make money
Except you know he faces discrimination in the work environment too.
>get fit
What so he can get made fun even more for "overcompensating" or "trying too hard"

Lets face it manlets are fucked from the get go because of something that isnt even their fault, and you arent even allowed to show any emotion over it.

Use HGH for many years to slightly increase the height of your spinal disc or get horrible surgeries that can permanently disable you.

Or choose better grandparents.

Start sleeping on your back to improve your posture, could add an inch

SAAAAAAAAUCE??!!?!?!?!

>Use HGH
Is there even any evidence that this works for adults?

You’re 100% right, but he should still strive to fix that shit. What’s better, 5’ fat balding poor and so insecure you have anger outbursts in public or 5’ shredded and swole with your money in order and an “I don’t give a fuck” attitude, OR a 6’2” fat balding poor faggot so insecure he has anger outbursts. If you owned a vagina which one would you be more likely to fuck?
>discrimination at work
Very true, however it’s nothing he can’t work past. Yeah it’s flukes that he has to put in more effort simply because he’s short, but it doesn’t mean he’s just shit out of luck. There’s other ways to make money anyways, like online shit or investing. Doesn’t need to get fuck you money and be a rich fucker, but putting in work and being smart can Have him in a good spot eventually
>made fun of even more for overcompensating
He’ll get made fun of less and it will be behind his back rather than to his face. He will still get made fun of, but swole manlets rarely get teased. Out of shape people in general tend to get made fun of more. It’s that subconscious fear of “holy shit this person is in better shape than me they could probably kick my ass if I pissed them off”. But forget about that, this guy’s biggest issue is how much he cares. I know a couple shorter guys, the ones that are successful stopped giving a fuck about it and learned to hide it when they do get insecure about it. They get pussy, they do well in the workplace, they’re generally liked.

>grow grow grow

Yes! Lots of studies. It increases disc height (and all cartilage) but it’s a very slow (and expensive) process.

I’m gonna read up more later, but are you able to tell me more?
Specifically, if my disc height is increased could it make me more susceptible to disc injuries or back problems? What about cartilage, what risk would I face there or could that potentially help me heal injuries (meniscus tears for example)

It’s still pretty expensive but I could always just use an underground source for hgh. I’m 6’1” and would like to be 6’3”, already plan to ditch my natty card sometime next year.

T. Not the guy you were replying to

Fuck it, become a square. You're already short, just become girthy. Become a muscular soda can.

There's a guy at my gym that's ~5' tall, but roided out. No one dare make fun of him because he can rip your nipple off like opening a pop tab.

I honesty think the only way is to beg to God, 7 times a day, 7 days a week, for 7 months, but since you probably want a higher height to fuck women (sinning) you won't get it

>Something out of a person's control is totally analogous to the physical manifestation of bad choices.

This is the correct take B&rp

I think her name is Cinthia

Attached: prev_21235351_1.webm (720x480, 1.74M)

1.75 x inch increase internal femur limb lengthening

1.25 x inch increase external tibia limb lengthening

Only worth if you're already over 5'7" though. This will get you to legit >5'10" barefoot which memes aside will make a world of difference from where you started

kek

No you won’t be Injured by HGH. It’s the opposite, it’ll make it less probable. Basically HGH increases proliferation and production of most cells, including cartilage.

Cartilage itself grows and regenerates but it is just so slow because it doesn’t have direct blood supply. Use of HGH stimulates growth of your tissue including your cartilage which makes it grow faster. That means your joints are all stronger, thicker, and healthier. This includes the little cartilage discs in between your spinal column bones. They grow bigger (hence the increased height) and thicker and protect your actual spine and back. This process is just slow and expensive to do for most.

The main risk here is that HGH is a diabetogenic drug, which just means it creates diabetic effects. HGH is closely working with another hormone called IGF-1 (insulin like growth factor), and insulin is one of the main aspects of diabetes. This is moreso an issue if you’re really obese and using it for really long periods, and can be avoided by eating right and exercising in most people.

Also it’s somewhat anabolic too so you might be able to put on more muscle, because after all, it’ll help muscle tissue grow too. This is a different type of growth too which can be more beneficial for long term gains theoretically (it increases the actual amount of muscle cells instead of just making your existing muscle cells bigger which is how we naturally ‘gain muscle’).

Fuck yeah dude thanks for this post. I still have about one year before I start using test, but I’m this mean time I’m gonna fully research hgh and start putting some extra money into my gear savings so I can also use hgh.

Also I’m not balding, but men on both sides of my family all went bald eventually. I once read about a guy in his 30s who after starting hgh actually degree his hair. This shit sounds like a miracle

He should put his height right away so there's no deception
or he could move to a country with short people and feel normal there

>fat
>dresses like shit
>has a shitty attitude

yeah right, why is he not swimming in pussy

Little kid stands behind him the whole second half...this guy just can't catch a break

Imagine getting picked on your entire life for your height then some cunts at a bagel store make fun of you for it too. Good on him for sticking up for himself.

Attached: 2dYiDS.jpg (576x1024, 81K)

Please note there are risks for everything including HGH. Inconclusive data on relation to cancers that are not very well studied. There are also new drugs being studied called HGH secretogogues, which as the name suggests, helps secrete more HGH. Not very well researched either.

And if you’re concerned about hair loss, perhaps steroids aren’t the best choice. Even trying to use things like finasteride will not block the balding effects of testosterone or other androgenic (masculine) hormones, it just blocks the conversion to more potent masculine hormones.

shiet

Attached: shiet.jpg (2048x1220, 173K)

This would’ve been funnier if the manlet couldn’t reach the ceiling to hang himself

Okay, you wouldn't date a woman wh's 8 feet tall, would you?

Big feel.

>off by one

> sticking up for himself.
He got btfo by some balding guy and women laughed at him.

lmaooo

Oh nah I’m really not that worried about if I go bald, if it happens it’s not something that would affect my life. Actually I could see it being nice to not have to worry about cutting my hair anymore. But anyway I was just pointing out that hgh is some cool shit and I’m excited to learn more and possibly use it

Yes why not? Breed ubermensch

I would date a woman that’s taller than me yes

Fuck yes I would

unfortunately that's how it is. You wouldn't date a retard or someone with down syndrome would you? At the core of the problem is that humans are biological animals with a heavy social structure. That usually dictates we go for people who are the best of the group (even if its only in physical traits).

Yes i would. Imagine creaming a downies pusy lol

Well, there you go. The bagel midget needs to come to Jow Forums and date some mentally ill femanon with a fetish for gnomes.

>the human chode
>chodster
>chodman
>chodemeister
>chode infinity and beyond

seriously though have a good sense of humor about your height is basically all you can do to combat it.

>while taking my anger out on the trees, i hit my leg with a miniature yankees bat
based

That would be aweful lmao. Let’s assume I managed to stay or even get hard, I’d puke as soon as I entered it. Then to make shit worse, the tard would become OBSESSED with you.

Nothing. Deal with your height. Own it.

And now he's famous while you and I shitpost on Jow Forums.

aren't asian and pajeet basically that height anyway, they are anything BUT extinct

>being famous for being a raging insecure faggot
>Shitposting on Jow Forums

Geez I wonder which one of these is better

It probably also has to do with the fact that he is fat and full of anger. If this dude would just improve upon himself and not bathe in self pity he would probably have more women potentially dating him.

As soon as i saw that bagel shit i knew it would be all over Jow Forums for days to come. Why is that?

...i will concede that you may have a bigger heart than me, and or, a sick downie fetish. But pump and dumping a downie isn't the same as being in a relationship with one.

Attached: 1561175546550.gif (200x267, 853K)

Yeah, I'd rather shitpost on Jow Forums then get bullied by some balding fag and a bunch of girls in a viral video.

Tall bitches always melt when i tell them we would be the same height laying down. I will admit it mostly due to their weird baby fetish and my own baby like nature.

The producers should have made her wear heels to really rub it in

The perfect women doesn't exis.....

he uses a miniature bat because that's the only type he's able to hold

Stupid bluepilled cunt of course he gets bullied for being short. I'd rather be homeless than be his height it would be a living hell.

he is homeless and living in a van down by the river

f a g g o t

R e n t f r e e