What is the best lift to help me forget that I'm a lonely weirdo?

What is the best lift to help me forget that I'm a lonely weirdo?

Attached: no.jpg (1600x1066, 48K)

Why'd you wanna forget that?

Lonely weirdo is best mode. No one interferes with whatever you're doing in your life.

The snatch

lifting ur mom onto my dick lmao

But then I'm still lonely.

Bench

This.
You have no idea how much people interfere with stuff that you actually wanna do.
Take the Diogenespill.

t. used to be a lonely weirdo, now pretty sociable, can't say which option is worse

Definitely sociable around people you have no interest in.

pistol to mouth x1

I'd be fine with being a lonely weirdo as long as I had a gf, I don't want to give that up

Two weeks to two months after getting a girlfriend, you don't want her any more. This is the sad reality of a vast majority of relationships.

I've had the same gf for 3 years and don't feel that way at all, I still want to spend time with her as much as possible

Good for you.

I feel so fucking lucky bro my biggest fear is that it doesn't work out. she works as a consultant and outearns me by a lot and I'm worried she'll want to leave some day for some rich dude.

She already wants that now, but you're keeping her around somehow. Just keep doing what you're doing, but never forget that she's not yours; it's just your turn.

she says she always wanted to outearn her future husband but yea I don't believe it. I've seen the stats and I feel like not earning as much as her is pretty bad for the long term. whatever I'll just hope it works out and get crushed if it doesn't

Brace yourself for the impact, user.

I am also lonely weirdo . What to do?

get gf

how?

just get a gf idiot

No joke calisthenics. Do some pullups and some dips and shit and you'll feel like a god

this. or dumbells and other more advanced prison-style calisthetics exercises. anything you can do in an apartment or confined space. god forbid you go outside or to the gym, you might actually meet a girl or make a friend.

Attached: 1561305625066.gif (410x396, 1.83M)

lol cuck.

I'm social but a lot of the people I hang with want to drink and eat all weekend. I'm ok with a few drinks and a shitty meal sometimes but does it have to be every weekend? The alcohol catches up to me since I'm mid 30's now.