DUDE JUST WORKOUT 7 TIMES A WEEK, COUNT CALORIES AND EAT FLAVORLESS CHICKEN BREAST LMAO

>DUDE JUST WORKOUT 7 TIMES A WEEK, COUNT CALORIES AND EAT FLAVORLESS CHICKEN BREAST LMAO

Attached: 1562621761318.jpg (586x524, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yopro.com.au/product/yopro-blueberry-single/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>having no willpower

i mean so far its worked for me, just need that willpower

It's not for the weak of heart which is why millions are out of shape

Lmao you just know you’re a DYEL under 3 year lifter when you actually believe this

exactly

Attached: wim_hoff.jpg (276x183, 5K)

I wish I could workout 7 times a week without snapping my shit up.

Who takes rest days? Tf?

Attached: 1562699315873.jpg (680x321, 37K)

I only workout 3 times a week and feel unbearable pain. Things were easier when I started lifting and was a fat fuck, could go at it 5 times a week back then.

>He didn't just do SS and then lift maintenance strength sets + aesthetics and move on to other areas of fitness
kek

Literally everyone who isn’t doing some nogains brosplit or on gear

>Breast
>Not thighs
Never gunna make it

Y not do light work just to fill the day in?
Doing absolutely nothing for your body feels awful

>WORKOUT 7 TIMES A WEEK
It's fun, so not really a problem.
>COUNT CALORIES
Not a problem after the first month or so, fatty
>EAT FLAVORLESS CHICKEN BREAST
Only if you are a cooklet.

>EAT FLAVORLESS CHICKEN BREAST LMAO

I'll never understand this meme. Spices exist. Vegetables and fruits exist. It's really not difficult to eat healthy have have it taste good.

literally just eat a kilo of meat a day
train muscles at least once a week

>hurr durr why not do almost nothing instead of just nothing

Everything that isn't a jelly doughnut tastes bad. Prove me wrong.

Attached: jelly-donut-top.jpg (730x400, 73K)

and die older than gymfags

Jelly donuts taste like dogshit kek

Your palate adapts. The sugar jew is making you unable to appreciate healthy food.

Bro are you retarded? If you work out without roiding your lifespan is way longer than the average retard

>>And more
FUCKING LOSERS

Go be fat somewhere else.

TFW I banged up my rotator cuff a few days ago hitting a PR on incline bench and have to take a couple rest days. Other than getting injured tho, I don't take days off. I enjoy it too much to take a break

This but unironically. It's not hard.

why are you like this?

If you aren't doing at least accessory muscles (obliques, abs, calves, etc.) you are ngmi

I legitimately don't like jelly donuts. Old fashioned and apple fritters are the only donuts worth eating IMO. The texture is so much more satisfying than that mushy, textureless garbage. May as well just eat jelly with a spoon.

>Implying this is all some sort of chore
Just don't do it then. I'm too lazy to watch what I eat all the time so I just lift and still look like shit but at least I look a little less shit than I did before and that's good enough for me. Also it just feels good to get that activity in every day.

Flavorless? Use seasonings and fats. Eat steak, fish, chicken thighs. Try different recipes. Learn how to cook. Reduce carbs before fat if cutting, increase carbs when bulking. If you think any meat is flavorless you are a spoiled, retarded fat fuck. Try eating chicken breast after fasting for a few days and tell me it's flavorless. You haven't even tried to make it yet you fucking loser.

Actually work out only 6 times, you need one day of rest. There are plenty of spices to use your chicken as well as sauces. Counting calories takes like 5 min of your day

Cardio and light exercise of muscles in recovery on off days increases blood flow which significantly speeds up recovery, especially when combined with stretching and massage. It also helps add to your overall weekly volume which helps a little with hypertrophy time. There are plenty of ways you can work out 7 days a week natty without over training. Just train different shit on different days and work at a level you can maintain 7 days a week you fucking idiot. It's common sense.

Because it’s a waste of time
Also a waste of time

Honestly the truly hard part about nutrition is to find enough brotein to eat.

*hypertrophy over time, I.E. in the long run. Hypertrophy is all about weekly volume, which is why so many vastly different hypertrophy programs can still produce similar results.

I enjoy it though

>WORKOUT 7 TIMES A WEEK
If you have the time to do it, it's great for you.
>COUNT CALORIES
you don't really have to unless you're over/under eating.

>EAT FLAVORLESS CHICKEN BREAST
Chicken breast tastes great.

It's not. You're just an arrogant brainlet, and you don't know shit. See Decades of studies and millions of successful lifters from around the world have proven these facts. You don't know everything, and you really are never going to make it with such a shitty attitude.

>having no successful life that you fill it with lifting weights to forget about being a loser

also, what the fuck is wrong with marinating chicken?

>have 2-3 scoops of whey with breakfast
>easily make up the rest throughout the day without even trying
Solved

This is a literal cope

>wanting a big mouthfull of actual berry sugar pulp
>literaly a 50% sugar 50% whatever based filling
>in shitty, sugared greasy "bread"
What the fuck are you into user.

>Workout 7 times a week
5 times is enough
>count calories
It's only important if you are really fat. Just don't overeat and you'll be fine. No need to be autistic about it.
>eat flavorless chicken breast
Learn to cook you mong.

>isolating calves
>not a total waste of fucking time
Lol
>doing such high volume/time consuming ab work that it needs it’s own day rather than being tacked onto the end of one of your actual workouts

Attached: 94806B54-19FE-46F7-AA65-79C3A7475E64.png (399x281, 89K)

>Workout 7 times a week
4 is plenty, total of 4 hours of your time per week. Probably less than you spend on this board you sperg
>Count calories
No need, just get your protein and halve your carbs if you are trying to lose weight, or double it if you are trying to gain. It really is that easy.
>Eat flavorless chicken breast
Or salmon, eggs, tuna, quark, beef, pork, quail, turkey or one of the other 100+ great sources of protein spiced and cooked in 1000+ variations - just fucking google some recipes jesus christ.

This looks disgusting.

Bc you people were never meant to make it if all this joy killing shit is necessary. I eat what I want. Sleep when I want. Drink and smoke when I want. Jerk off, take warm showers, etc. Look better than yall with lower weight and bodyfat. 1/2/2.5/3.5

Then why aren't you living and enjoying your wonderful life? Why are you wasting your time on Jow Forums?

Literally just follow the most basic push/pull/legs routine

do 30 minutes on the exercise bike

Drink 2 whey shakes/day with digestive enzyme pills

Sleep 8 hours

Repeat for a few months

Then starve(sorry I mean IF) yourself lean

Bravo you're in better shape than 90% of the population(and Jow Forums) in 1 year flat

>tfw you workout 4 or 5 times a week running 3-5 miles each cardio session but you still have a gut
I'm addicted to shitty food

Attached: 1551958324644.gif (300x300, 1.96M)

Ive been only eating rice and chicken breast for a while and Its fucking delicious. I pity the people who get bored of the goat meal.

It's not remotely hard, you just don't know what you're doing. You only need around 0.6-0.8g of protein per lb unless on a deficit, where 1.0-1.5g can be somewhat beneficial. Anything significantly more or less than this is pure broscience, not backed by any research whatsoever. Take pic related for an example. Minus the squid (not necessary, just like squid and wanted extra copper) it's all really common shit, minimal cooking, really easy prep and cleanup. It's really not hard at all. The yogurt recipe is 1c plain full fat geek yogurt + 1 scoop whey + 1cup frozen blueberries.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-20-20-21-16~4.png (1055x2613, 1.28M)

Fuck off Brock

100 grams of oats gets you around 17 grams of that shit, mix it with something like a YoPRO, oats and yogurt (good shit), with 15.2 per unit and you literaly get 17+15=32 grams in one breakfast bowl of mixed oats and delicious af yogurt.

Cheap as fuck too. yopro.com.au/product/yopro-blueberry-single/

Is "Lol" your only argument? I never even said any of the shit you are quoting either, but you're still wrong there too anyway.

Who cares? Life after 60 is worthless.

Doing all of those is a bit of a meme for the everyday fellow. But still I'd genuinely enjoy all of those. To me that line you said might be the same thing as if I'd say this to you:
>dude just eat pizza every day and play video games and have your gf give you a blowie at the same time

I’d you want to train calves do cleans or powercleans, but the only bigger waste of gym time than sitting on a calf raise is doing wrist curls. They aren’t going to grow without gear.

Fuck off.
I seriously doubt anyone has ever told you to work out literally 7 days a week and eat flavorless chicken specifically.
That's on you.

Fuck this thread, I'm out. You are legitimately mentally ill or retarded. You keep making up and imagining shit that no one even said as if it proves anything. Please go drink bleach.

how will he ever recover?

Attached: 1375958150177.jpg (163x170, 12K)

I don't think food is supposed to float

FUCK YOU CHAD IT'S NOT FAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>
>I eat what I want. Sleep when I want. Drink and smoke when I want.
And that’s why your lifts are dogshit

Boston Cremes are better

Lifting is not for the weak of heart and dumb of ass.

This meme unironically keeps me motivated. Every time I get the urge to jack off or eat like shit I just think 'Dude, just stop doing that' and the idea of succumbing to that temptation seems so retarded that I find something else to do.

>Ctrl + F "season"
>1 result

White People: The Thread

I'm afraid that if I don't I'll damage my body for real, which means much more recovery time and possible loss of muscle. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Post body

Tablespoon of this on a chicken breast will do you right, but you'll still get tired of chicken eventually if that's all you eat.

Attached: 075d0039-64f4-4c02-a797-1d57764971a0.png.750x750_q85ss0_progressive.png (600x600, 262K)

Real food is white culture. Go back to eating dirt cookies.

Attached: dirt_cookie.jpg (474x304, 32K)

Just because we don't use Zataran's Ghetto Flavor Seasoning doesn't mean we don't use seasoning, Latrell.

>ruining the taste of meat with some shit
I bet you eat ketchup with every meal.

>look mommy I made the same thread again
>>>/r9k

Post body

If you dont like it stop doing it.
Its that simple.
I wake up and look forward to eating my chicken and working out,because working out is fun

I lift and just eat whatever i want
You don’t have to aspire to be a male physique model to enjoy lifting

If I'm gonna eat a donut I'm not gonna eat the absolute worst flavor

Man of taste

Attached: boston_creme_donut.jpg (1000x562, 88K)

>DUDE JUST WORKOUT 7 TIMES A WEEK
It's fun you faggot
>COUNT CALORIES
You can just ballpark it and you'll be fine, no need to be autistic about it
>AND EAT FLAVORLESS CHICKEN BREAST
Season that shit you nigger
Be more like this guy It's a mindset. You should be ENJOYING the process of getting fit. The reward isn't the end, it's the whole journey

Attached: 1525137791795.png (373x457, 360K)

basedAF

kek best post in thread

You need to isolate calves. I have small calves but big quads and normies told me “lol you must skip leg day”. Unfortunately calves are the most important aesthetic muscle in the legs so no I do calf raises at the beginning and end of my leg days

>not working out 14 times a week
fucking casuals

Attached: creamy.jpg (866x1390, 119K)

>counting calories in 2019
are you an anorexic girl? Just eat whatever the fuck you want and lift
Literally only manlets with body image issues who want validation from women care about abs

Attached: 59A4ACD4-3269-447D-AC6E-A491AF7E349B.png (2048x1536, 3.25M)

That fucking sucks
Have you been hitting facepulls? I've been hitting 3 sets every day and my shoulders never impinge

All he stated was common knowledge. How about you post an argument you lazy cunt?

Attached: 4ecef4cd2f1eaa306b6ae7500fda55474ad14589bf3b37b1f02401ef7e7075bd.jpg (533x700, 84K)

The skinless, boneless chicken breast is just a cookie cutter choice anyway. Anybody says it tastes good with just some magic spices is lying to your face. Every other cut is more flavorful and usually cheaper. They're just scared of fats due to vegan brainwashing but even then they should be eating organ meats instead.

Yeah, boneless skinless chicken thighs are tons better, just add salt and pepper.

>Bc you people were never meant to make it if all this joy killing shit is necessary. I eat what I want. Sleep when I want. Drink and smoke when I want. Jerk off, take warm showers, etc. Look better than yall with lower weight and bodyfat. 1/2/2.5/3.5

Attached: 1562798742627.png (542x499, 157K)

Nah, hardest thing to eat is fiber. Also, potassium if you’re simultaneously avoiding too many carbs.

Working out is fun, counting calories is easy, and nobody said your chicken had to be flavorless. Most types of sauce are like 10 calories per serving. You burn those off lifting the fucking bottle.

Why do all of you retards complain about chicken breasts it's so easy to make it taste good

>flavorless
Go to your local ethnic market and buy
>garlic
>salt
>dill
>paprika
>chili powder
>lemon pepper or black pepper + lemon powder
Now all your meat tastes great. Get some hot sauce to flavor, too.

>Dude just do what's necessary to achieve your goals in an efficient way

only losers think this is an unreasonable stance

I'm into calisthenics and flexing on people. Yes, I eat jelly doughnuts all the time. But it fits my macros.

this

Just season your chicken folks it's really not hard

Attached: 1558181988528.jpg (1080x1080, 165K)

It's like whining that you need to study and go to classes to get through medical school.