Caveman Diet

Imagine all the raw, unfucked protien you could be having? Stop cooking your food and destroying you bodies ability to metabolize it like the Jews want you too.
youtube.com/watch?v=Zbcg-9xX3cM

Attached: CaveChad.png (620x554, 636K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/05/190517115142.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalistic_fallacy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

my teeths are really bad and i dont think i would be able to chew raw meat

Humans are designed to eat cooked meats. It helped us evolve.

yet another dyel carnitard

shame you guys aint gonna make it brahsx

This dude looks like shit and cooking makes the proteins more bioavailable.

Someone tell this retard that cavemen didn't eat dairy or chicken eggs

>dude da jooz lmao

You have to go back

That's fucking stupid. Cooking meat unwinds the proteins and makes them easier to digest and become more available for use. It also kills off bacteria that could be harmful to humans.

Not to mention actual cavemen cooked food over fire, so even the name is wrong. There is even evidence of neanderthals adding spices to cooked food.

Enjoy your salmonella.

>cooking was invented by jews
lol

Holy shit I know Jow Forums hates Jews but this is too much, my sides.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/05/190517115142.htm

This

Didn't you know? Judaism is actually a 2 million year old religion, first practiced by Homo Erectus.

that guy looks like a jew and has no muscle mass

For once can one of these raw meat weirdos looks slightly presentable. I'd be more on board if this guy didnt look like frank zappa. Can just one time the person pushing the weird diet look like a tall inshape white guy with a clean cut 50s look.

These morons think they know exactly how cavemen ate and lived based on how they think it was not how it really was.

cavemen didnt eat cows, chickens or any of the meat we currently raise

no, it helped us to secure more calories(=energy) in one sitting. Cooked food is easier to consume in larger amounts in one sitting.

>hahaha you’re not eating a brontosaurus? then you’re not eating like a cave man

This. Why should I listen to some fucking retard sperg like the op pic. I get that people that try new things are generally higher in disagreeableness and that that trait manifests itself in many ways, but is it that hard to not look completely unpresentable

reminder that cooking predates modern humans, our species evolved from earlier species that already had fire and ate cooked food.

why are you lying

Hahahaha Frank Zappa

Based and redpilled.
>pic related: my lunch yesterday

Attached: 20190712_223513.jpg (2608x1543, 2.03M)

Your teeth are bad due to carbs feeding bacteria in your mouth. Animal fat and protein dont feed these bacteria.

Wrong. We evolved to eat raw meat, for millions of years until relatively recently we began cooking.

False, cooking denatures proteins and removes water soluble vitamins from meat.

Bacteria works in symbiosis with the human body, it literally evolved alongside us. Germ theory is garbage and has been debunked already. Our ancestors ate raw meat for a thousand time longer than cooked meat, and raw meat is the easiest to digest food in the world. Everything you've said is wrong.

99+% of salmonella cases are from cooked meats.

Admittedly most carnivore supporters don't look great, but it's relatively hard to get bigger than most men as eating this diet makes you run on body fat for energy and thus meeting a calorie surplus to gain mass over a certain point becomes improbable. Eating 3500+ calories in raw meat and eggs is likely hard enough but financially it's a lot more expensive sourcing grass fed cuts of beef and raw milk (at least in my country). Eating raw meat every day is financially hard but worthwhile for health benefits, especially if you suffer any digestive issues. Sadly enough the best physical examples are Shaun Baker (world record holder) and Sv3rige (who is starting to put some weight on).

Because it's less nutrient dense.

False. This is a lie.

This is me, and pic related is another meal. I have lamb liver and heart for tonight and will probably make some of Aajonus Vonderplanitz pate and mince some rib eye for tomorrow before dinner. Obviously 4-6 eggs and maybe some kefir/milk.

Animal products are designed to be eaten by animals.

Ruminants are simply animals we reared to consume. They turn the green chlorophyll filled plants that we can't digest into a food source for us.

Go natural, eat meat.

Attached: received_886314378387984.jpg (1920x1014, 161K)

so how do i get more mass on this diet if its pretty hard to get calories from it? will I get mass anyways?

You will lose body fat until 10% give or take. Then you can slowly increase size by adding in local organic fruits daily, upping protein and fat consumption (therefore upping calorie surplus) but again, if you are strict to the diet for health benefits then the limiting factor will be fiscal. It's hard to afford 6 or more rib eyes a day on top of eggs, liver, brain, bone marrow, fat trimmings, fruits, vegetables for juicing, raw milk, butter etc.

The best way to do this diet is to hunt your own meats.

The financial strain is why most people who do raw carnivore outside of YouTubers (although Frank Tufano does this) tend to fast.

You can go test for yourself with an easy test. Take 3lbs of ground beef and eat it raw. Then try and eat it cooked with whatever dripped off also. You should really try this test before talking out your ass about shit you've never experienced on the internet.

>t. Jewish cucked bluepilled šöÿboy numale left leaning communist shill

There are some great looking carnivores out there though. The Andersons are relatively famous for looking like they're in their late mid to late 20s when they're actually 40-60 for example. They've been doing carnivore for like twenty to thirty years and have pictures of them before they started doing carnivore, they looked like trash. The woman literally looks fifteen years younger than she did twenty years ago.

Attached: 5F1CF914-26DC-46EE-89C8-2E99462B928B.jpg (412x400, 115K)

I've heard the complete opposite. People who eat raw meat say they can generally get a lot more down and they don't feel full as fast.

It's true but muh jews is cringe
Your teeth are bad because of the carbs rotting them and also limiting their development along with processed foods. Primitive people had wide dental arches and no cavities.
Hypothesized and never proven
Cooking denatures them into shapes the digestive system is less capable of dealing with. This increases digestion times. There's also dangers of damaging the macros so much that toxins are produced.
And yet scar tissue form when your flesh is cooked by heat that your body cannot properly heal. Could it be that heat actually damages protein beyond any form that is easy to manipulate?
>no, I think rather that the stupid bullshit I said was correct.
So many people say this stupid shit who have never tried anything for themselves. Raw meat digests faster and easier than any cooked meat.
Just eat beyond satiation

Attached: 20190322_210038.jpg (2560x1440, 1.35M)

Dude can you please explain the salmonella and cooked meat thing? How?

What in the hell are you gonna give stacy to eat

Attached: 1561444789692.jpg (482x475, 26K)

yo, is this the nigga that was eating rotted calf brain and calling it 'fermented' or some shit

not him and what he's say's is false most if not all GRAIN-fed meat has the strain that is able to survive in our stomachs and although GRASS-fed also has it is destroyed in our stomach acid most salmonella cases are gonna be cheap grain fed meats or chicken which have to be cooked to medium or welldone to be safe.
tldr it's not cooking that the issue it's the quality

Bro I aint eating raw corpses fuck you

frank tufano is one of the only good carnivore people on youtube

cringe. not gonna lie, this is very cringey.
imagine throwing away all medical science just to justify your one sided meme diet.
this person is gonna have a terrible health.

shawn eat's cheap meats and no organ meat so is barely on it, sv3rige isn't actually on, you don't eat this diet to be a bodybuilder

this is unscientific
cavemen didnt eat like that and cavemen were very unhealthy and weak.

>cavemen didnt eat like that
>cavemen were very unhealthy and weak.
what is it then

I know it's shitposting but here goes.

Firstly, "caveman" is a nonsensical term. Define the human species in question and historical timeframe. Some homo sapience STILL live in caves.

Secondly, we haven't eaten raw meat for literally a hundred thousand years, since we discovered fire; cooking something LITERALLY MAKES THE FOOD MORE NUTRITIOUS, you do NOT gain more protein from raw meat, the opposite is true.

Not only that but breaking raw food in your stomach is a much longer process, and required longer intestines and more energy expenditure; cooking our food allowed our intestines to shorten dramatically (compared to other apes our intestines are miraculously short) and made all this energy available for our brains to develop (our brain consumes 1/3rd of a normal human's total daily energy). We're literally smarter because we cooked our food, and I'd say you're dumber for eating it raw.

Thirdly, eating uncooked meat is highly dangerous as it contains parasites, bacteria and other inedible/dangerous components that hear makes edible.

To conclude, your "caveman" ancestors most definitely did not eat raw meat, at least not as a normal occurrence, and doing so is not only much less efficient but also more dangerous. Here's your (you).

Attached: crow-magnum.jpg (640x701, 110K)

Show some pics and tell me your lifts,

show me how it worked out for you.

although op's person is stupid,
frank tufano has susisted on the diet for almost 7 years, which is longer than most people and has never had a deficiency no any dietary issues

How can you eat such a high test meal every day, yet still look so shit and about as jacked as a 10 year old low test boy?

Attached: aoKWzGk9_700w_0.jpg (500x488, 32K)

i wouldn't be surprised if op is a one of the vegan shills trying to devalue the keto/carnivore diet by making slide and bait threads as well as posting harmful information about the diet.
>inb4 your just retarded or it can't be
it hasn't stopped trannies, israeli's and antifa from doing it

>frank tufano has susisted on the diet for almost 7 years
frank also lies quite a lot in every of his video
if you believe he has been eating this diet for 7 years... im sorry

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalistic_fallacy

the only time he lies is when he spreads a small lie so he can can call out the people who copy him all the time

also you sound like shawn

I can't even imagine being this fucking retarded.

keto/carnivore and vegan diets are equally retarded. we are fucking omnivores.

We're obligate carnivores we can eat fruits and veggies but we lack the stomach to fully digest them. This is what bioavailability means.

we evolved to be omnivores by necessity and we can sustain ourselves off of purely meat or we can substitute some amount of meat with plants

/thread

maybe visit a dentist

Careful mate all the raw vegans are about to call you a kike for this pretty sound post

Carnivores*

>this is what carnicucks actually believe

Our ancestors didn't even eat meat until around 2.6 million years ago.

Cavemen ate whatever was available on their area, some were full carnist while others were vegetarian.

Paleo is a meme.

My post had no ideological stand, why would they care? It's literally just facts. It doesn't mean we SHOULDN'T go vegan if we're morally obligated, or that we SHOULD eat meat because it's more beneficial to us. I just wanted to correct an idiot.

I don't like the taste of meat.
Raw meat would be even worse I'd imagine.
I still eat meat for the protein though.

you have little or no knowledge on how a keto/carnivore diet works and it shows in your post by being almost all incorrect

alot changes in 2.6 MILLION years new friend

>while others were vegetarian.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh wait, he's serious.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How do you manage to breathe when you are this stupid?

I am absolutely 100% correct in both posts and you have not corrected anything I said.

1. semantics are a retards best friend
2.cooking doesn't make it more nutritious, it's makes it safe-er to eat but takes most of the nutrients, not very good
not exactly since the diet is 60%+ of fat also we got "smarter" because we ate more fat's from animals e.g. bone marrow , brain tissue
3. raw meat isn't dangerous, you realize that most meat has salmonella but it's only prominent in grain-fed shit
by your understanding Inuit's should've been dead centuries ago

you are not correct and only have done little research on the topic at hand

when the fuck did i press my post no. ????

>cooking something LITERALLY MAKES THE FOOD MORE NUTRITIOUS
factually wrong

>1. semantics are a retards best friend
no they are not. "cavemen" is used as a buzzword for retards like you
>2.cooking doesn't make it more nutritious, it's makes it safe-er to eat but takes most of the nutrients, not very good
>not exactly since the diet is 60%+ of fat also we got "smarter" because we ate more fat's from animals e.g. bone marrow , brain tissue
cooking does make it more nutritious for us, since we are able to digest it much better. you will shit out most of the nutrition if you eat meat raw. this is btw a well known fact.
and no, we got smarter because we started cooking you fucking brainded idiot. eating animal fat wont make you smarter.
eating excess fat wont make anything better. just ignore every fact and logic and follow your retarded youtube cult meme diet.
>3. raw meat isn't dangerous, you realize that most meat has salmonella but it's only prominent in grain-fed shit
by your understanding Inuit's should've been dead centuries ago
holy shit you are so damn stupid. not gonna try to digest your garbage right now, just gonna spit it all out.
shame on you, shame on your parents for not teaching your well enough.

because your a brain dead retard, i used the inuit example because they are the best example of a group surviving off of a diet purely consisting fresh, fatty and raw fish even though they have fire, also your constant insistence that the "cooking of meat makes it more nutritious" is blatantly false and the fact that you think we got smarter because of it also retarded as not even the vegan's or the doctors they shill say this let alone anyone else.
inb4 appeal to popularity
i didn't explain what i meant very well so i'll explain it as best i can for you, take the beef cow naturally it has salmonella though the strain can't survive in human stomach acid, now when the big factory farms feed their cows grain it increases the stomach acidity to a point where it is almost that of a human's stomach acid the salmonella is then capable of surviving in the gut and causing a viral outbreak

human ancestors eat meat and fat 2.5-2.4 million years ago
we learned to make fire 1.5 million years ago at the latest

please explain how or show me were you got the idea that meat gets more nutritional the more it is cooked because i think your equating the digestion of food to the amount of nutrients you absorbed

>99+% of salmonella cases are from cooked meats.

K retard. All salmonella cases are from undercooked meats.

Frank Tufano, massively insecure and narcissistic, gets plastic surgery, patronizes tanning salons, worked in homosexual night clubs, appeared in homosexual films, posts nude photos of himself on social media...
He doesn't follow raw carnivore and he certainly hasn't been doing it for 7 years. Dude lies and exaggerates to inflate himself constantly.
Derrick Nance is the guy who has been doing it long term. Something like 10 years now.

"cavemen" cooked their meat you absolute retard

you are literally being dumber than our prehistoric ancestors

Attached: 1555848218231.gif (480x480, 2.56M)

Yeah, we started cooking for example. Shame some brainlets think that's a bad thing.

>surviving in the gut and causing a viral outbreak
>Salmonella
>viral

You almost made sense bro

why does this disgusting unkempt slob dyel use eat with his fingers
why would you even consider taking anything such an individual utters seriously

cavemen literally invented cooking

Caveman diet would have been better if it wasn't for the fact that your meat is infested with shit because of the conditions your animals were in.

>99+% of salmonella cases are from cooked meats.
I didn't see your source user, but I think that it's because 99+% of the time when meat is eaten it is cooked. Now, if you compared the chances of getting salmonella raw vs cooked, that would be better.

ITT: ameritards persuading themselves that cooked meat is healthier because they're scared of parasites

The most protein anyone needs to gain muscle, including professional bodybuilders, is only 0.82g/lb.
Eating more protein that that gives you no benefit.

Quothe the Vegan.

Attached: 1560114871949.png (1280x800, 619K)

Here's one of twinkle-toes Tufano's small lies:

>I'm not gay.

Attached: 1562373465005.png (1382x2433, 945K)

Dude no one cares you're gay stop telling us.

>everyone who doesn't follow my meme diet of the week is a vegan

Plausible deniability. He never said he wasn't bi.

usually are

know half of Jow Forums want's his ass
but it is tagged bi so playing devils advocate it could be that but if i catch a livestream i'll try to ask him

Because a) eating the meat raw makes the proteins aren't as efficiently assimilated by the body, b) a lack of carbs means no energy to build muscle with, and c) he's probably a crazy person who doesn't go the gym anyway.

Ameritards are literally the source of all dumb fads, including raw meat.
Keep deluding yourself.

Finally someone who said it.
The amount of protein necessary to gain muscle mass and strength is massively exaggerated in order to sell meme supplements, often in huge quantities.
Because remember, the shit that actually works comes in small boxes, not big ones.