Can I get the Superhero body by only doing calisthenics and weighted calisthenics?

Can I get the Superhero body by only doing calisthenics and weighted calisthenics?

How much of it is genetic-based?

Attached: superhero-workout.jpg (700x448, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

plagueofstrength.com/dude-so-and-so-got-so-fucking-jacked-3/
fitnessonsteroids.com/chris-hemsworth-steroids/
t-nation.com/pharma/tip-one-steroid-cycle-the-muscle-memory-effect
aworkoutroutine.com/how-much-muscle-can-you-gain/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No. Also that’s gear based

Hemsworth and Evans roid???
Are there proofs to it?

They are maximum levels of natty achievable with weightlifting , calesthetics will give you otter mode

The fact they have deadlines for movies and contractually NEED to look good it can be assumed they are taking some quantity of steroid

Proof is literally one thread down in the catalog atm. Natty competitors are much smaller than them.

You technically can with advanced progressions, but it's a lot harder, takes a really long fucking time compared to just using weights, and you can only get so big.

A strength program focused on overhead pressing is what you need. I feel people focus more on bench press and legs so end up looking shit.

Kinobody for example has a shitty training program, but looked decent before he took steroids.

Obviously genetics plays apart in how you look.

No.

Also this.

The proof is that they're dyel when not shooting and bulk up fast before a movie role. That doesn't happen naturally.

This was like 9 months apart. You really think you can get these gains natty in such a short period?

Attached: ce222.jpg (600x450, 47K)

If you inject your genetics like those guys then sure

yeah since he looks pretty much teh same

He has a good base to work with on the left. Not like he is really skinny or something.

9 months, he could build 20 lbs of muscle.

Get a pump during the set by working out and you would look sort of like that.

cope

180 lbs at 1.83m isn't impressive. Thats like 2 years of lifting.

>9 months, he could build 20 lbs of muscle.
HAHAHAHAHAHA. The natty delusion.

>180 lbs at 1.83m isn't impressive. Thats like 2 years of lifting.
Why do you still look like shit?

Lol of course you can people who say you can't get big on weighted calisthenics are just retards. Look up Adam raw, or Hannibal for king

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 39K)

>plagueofstrength.com/dude-so-and-so-got-so-fucking-jacked-3/
>fitnessonsteroids.com/chris-hemsworth-steroids/

Attached: 4831._SX360_QL80_TTD_,jpg (Ultimate Thor}.jpg (360x360, 40K)

Cope. Classic "everyone who is bigger than me is on roids" cope.

Lift weights and eat

This dude is shredded at 6’1, 215 lbs. He’s not natural you mong. Who gives a shit what exercise he’s doing when he’s blasting gear. Just doesn’t carry over to a natural very well.

post body and time lifting

You're an idiot that those article are fucking retarded garbage

>Also if he’d taken steroids, he wouldn’t have gained 20lbs of muscle…he would’ve added 30-50lbs and got even more swole.
Imagine being this fucking stupid.

>Chris Evans has relatively small small wrists but is still the image of male physique and athleticism
thank god, unironically gives a wristlet like me hope

Yeah you only have to have an absolutely perfect body, with perfect inserts, at the absolute natty limit (meaning years of dedicated training). Fucking wristlets really need to be taught a lesson

hi Jow Forums. Have a gf yet?

Attached: 0.jpg (1001x1500, 1.03M)

Lmao it's sad you actually believe thats not achievable. I can be 200lbs at 10% and I'm only 5'10. He's 6'1 most guys that are that height usually weight 160 before even working out. To say that's not achievable natty is retarded.

Yes roids will get you their faster but as long as you train and eat correctly. You could gain 50lbs of muscle in 5-6 years naturally and even smaller guys will look even bigger look at Hannibal for instance

Attached: Hannibal-for-king-Calisthenics-1.jpg (740x554, 73K)

>Can I get the Superhero body by only doing calisthenics and weighted calisthenics?

No. You can get decently big from calisthenics, bigger than the average casual lifter, but there comes a point where building the mass these guys have with just calisthenics alone would be impossible. No amount of adjusting angles or manipulating time under tension will get you this kind of mass using just your own bodyweight and a weight vest or whatever you may be thinking. These guys didn't even get these physiques through just lifting and eating a lot, they took gear also. Everyone takes gear. You don't make the kind of gains these guys do in months, naturally. Like said. The physiques are possible natty, but we're talking 10+ years of lifting heavy and being immensely dedicated with proper training and nutrition almost the whole time.

>no argument
Thats what I thought. Dont make me come break your little baby wrists

>10 years
Fuck. How long if you arent natty?

t. 6-month lifter

Post body. I dare you, dyel.

Hope you have a good day Jow Forums. Try not to kill yourself today.

Attached: 猫九酱sakura.jpg (667x1000, 126K)

>9 months, he could build 20 lbs of muscle.

I hope youre joking. Natty that would take years, not months.

>I can be 200lbs at 10% at 5'10
Lmao. Natty delusion is real. You do realize that Frank "The Chemist" Zane was 190lbs at 5'9, right? By the way that nigger you posted is obviously roided up out of his skull.

Attached: 5030ec15199b839fc3ecce293c1da2af.jpg (500x695, 38K)

post body

>You could gain 50lbs of muscle in 5-6 years naturally
lmao

post body

>I can be 200lbs at 10% and I'm only 5'10
HAHAHAHA. Nope, retard. Your max is about 175lbs at 10%. Welcome to reality.

Let me get something clear to you. Guys liked Eric Bugenhagen are not natural. He’s admitted to steroid usage in the past on video. He is likely natural in recent years however roids give permanent effects.

Eric Bugenhagen, an ex steroid user, is not as big and shredded as this guy. Only steroid users are this lean, this vascular, this shredded using conventional programs for bodybuilding as well as strength training which is also a huge proponent of hypertrophy.

You think random guys are going to have results anywhere close to this guy? First of all, it’s simply not logical given the evidence that this guy is natural. Second, even if he is, you don’t look like him and no one else will because he is a genetic elite. It is unlikely will be shredded at 200+ lbs body weight even with normal lifting as a natural. Now use a suboptimal hypertrophy program and get even bigger and more shredded.

Does this make sense to you?

What do I have to do to be able to do this

Attached: d14cb0ac.jpg (750x581, 74K)

>You could gain 50lbs
OH NONONONONONONONONONONO

>9 months, he could build 20 lbs of muscle
I hope this is bait

Around two if you push yourself and know what you are doing as far as doses

If you actually look up his off season weight aka 95% of the year he was 200lbs he's a body builder he way lower then 10% contest
Here you go faggot me at 160 mind you I don't lift weights this was done with pushups, pull-ups and situps and I dont have a diet

Attached: 20190210_215708(1)(1).jpg (1523x819, 176K)

Here's another one bitch boy

Attached: 20190711_145722(1).jpg (1459x3214, 734K)

ok call me when you put up the other 40 pounds you have left.

>If you actually look up his off season weight aka 95% of the year he was 200lbs
And around 10-12%. That just proves my point, dipshit. Zane was on roids, and yet he was small compared to that roided up black guy you posted.

Your tiny is ass is not going to gain another 40lbs of lean muscle in 5 years natty. That is physically impossible and I say that as a 12-year lifter with a 430lbs bench and a 650lbs deadlift.

What is this supposed to prove, you dumb faggot? That you can small and lean as a natural? We already know that.

Practically Superman already. You realize that you look absolutely nothing like the other people posted so far, right?
If I was an alien, I wouldn't think you were the same species as Zane or the others. At most I might confuse you for their female counterpart. That's how far your physique is removed from theirs and how far you are removed from reality.

Lol okie dokie whatever you say retard

Cope more fatties

although your physique is good, you are not close to any of the pictures posted in this thread. It'd be better if you actually hit the gym since it takes less time and would honestly get you bigger.

You do realize I said calisthenics lmao to even compare me to Zane is retarded in the first place I said I COULD be 200lbs 10% not that I am or even train the same as Zane I'm not a faggot body builder who spends hours at a gym I haven't even been in a gym in years

Massive natty cope. Can't wait to see you again in a couple of years when you make a "WAAAAAAAH ROIDERS MAKE SO MUCH MORE GAINS NATTY LIFTING IS A MEME WAAAAAAH" thread.

>He is likely natural in recent years however roids give permanent effects
I keep hearing this but nobody wants to explain wtf they're talking about. You're saying I can use steroids for a year, quit, and then be better off for it? Why would anyone not use steroids then? Could you please briefly summarize the permanent effects?

I never intended to be close I was just saying you can be as big as those two in OPs original post naturally it will take longer time though

Yes. With steroids.

Lmao I'm never taking roids. Actually think about it to take steroids is the ultimate COPE you relieve you can't go on without the precious juice and then you get hooked on it and never come off because you know you can't do it naturally.

At the end of the day it's a drug and fuck druggies who cope because they can't face reality

Is this some advanced form of calisthenics cope? Their excise for being so small is that you should look like roided out Hollywood actors if you use barbells?

>You're saying I can use steroids for a year, quit, and then be better off for it?

Supposedly, yes user.

>Why would anyone not use steroids then?

Fear of fucking up your body permanently. Steroids can have bad side effects like making you go bald, or ruining your natural testosterone production, or gyno, or liver damage, etc.

lol you are no where near the size of them

you are 160 lol

Idgaf how much he juices, Chris Evans has the juiciest fucking ass. Hngggggg

That's not my point, brainlet, but by the rest of your posts it's pretty clear you have a sub-90 IQ anyway.

>you can be as big as those two in OPs original post naturally
You definitely cannot, especially Hemsworth. He is 6' 3" and there no way to get that thicc and joocy while being lean. Natty 6' 3" is doomed to be a lanklet.

If you train like a body builder aka hypertrophy training you focus on one muscle group aka isolation exercises so that one muscle get bigger. In calisthenics you only have compound movements so you don't train the same it takes longer time to get the same amount of blood to the muscle

He's pretty flat desu.

t-nation.com/pharma/tip-one-steroid-cycle-the-muscle-memory-effect

Yes it's Cancer-nation but oy vey

Calisthenics posters are so stupid.

Just add volume you retard

Yes. Steroids increase your muscle nuclei concentration which makes you way better at producing muscle protein. You can theoretically do steroids for a year or two,regain natural testosterone and play in God mode. And this happens all the time. Most of these YouTube fitness guys are either ex steroid users or current steroid users.

This may just be the absolute dumbest post on Jow Forums. Congrats.

Wtf are you talking about to say hypertrophy training is the same to bodyweight training is retarded. They are completely different types of workouts just like strongman is different from bodybuilding

Okay, thanks. I see no reason to not become an ex steroid user then. Time to go read that subreddit.

>WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT TO SAY

HAHAHAHA shut the fuck up ESL goblin

Be very careful. I don’t want to downplay the risks of steroid usage. If you arent smart, you can end up with horrendous results.

This is a very complex system with many interlocking parts and you gotta understand the science and physiology. Don’t rush it to it, keep lifting, and read for a few months so you can make sense of all of it. Once you think you have an understanding, consider it again.

It'd say they are the same, apart from bodybuilding having access to isolation exercises which allows you to fix muscular imbalances

Hypertrophy and bodyweight training... Do you even understand basic English, you fucking retard? They are not mutually exclusive.

Is daddy hemsworth on gear too?

Attached: 2751BA83-834D-473F-9496-04E67D83D368.jpg (1703x1800, 3.09M)

>fags on Jow Forums will claim the bosy on the right in unobtainable natty
Just lol

you must complement calisthenics using traditional weight training, mainly for legs it's just easier

He looks like an old man who keeps in shape. My father is similar.

You realize his physique changes between movies, right? He barely even lifts when he's not preparing for a role.

Nobody said its unobtainable, but that doesnt mean he didnt use roids to get it

>uses roids
He barely looks like he lifts

Got dayum. Thicc and Asian. The dramatic duo

Because's off cycle. Look at Jason Momoa right now. He has a dad bod. None of these capeshit actors lift between movies. But when shooting time comes they gain 20lbs in no time.

Attached: 100% natty bro.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

Thats photoshop

And this is cope.

Come teach it to me then you cocksucker, if you're not too busy skipping workouts and jacking off to loli

ITT: extreme butthurt cope

Teach you what faggot? I cant teach you better genetics.

Will do. I have no plans to rush. I'm looking for a real advantage, not a shortcut. If you having any recommendations for reading material, I'm listening.

It's not necessarily about what he looks like it's how long it took to get there.
You can roid and look natty, you can roid and look like shit

50 pounds?
You’re delusional

aworkoutroutine.com/how-much-muscle-can-you-gain/

I find it hilarious people think on this thread that you can't gain 50lbs of muscle in 5-6 years. You're first year alone you should gain 20lbs noob muscle. All you guys just cope by saying those two actors bodies can't be achieved natty don't know how to properly lift,diet, and rest.

Don't even touch steroids till you max out your own natural limits honestly if you do this before you actually know what you're doing you're potential to fuck your hormone balance is guaranteed. On top of that you will lose most of the muscle you gained on roids if you don't actually know how to lift and diet well and most time people end up staying on gear for the rest of their lives or till they seriously fuck themselves over.

>those forearms
he's ngmi

fpbp

Attached: Thumbs Up.gif (384x216, 1.91M)

What’s your calisthenics routine m8

>Chris Evans
>the image
>of athleticism

L O L
O
L

Pic related is what a real athlete looks like. All THICC and shit, not some top heavy dipshit with a twink core.

Attached: Nepo-Laulala_17.png (690x438, 729K)

You retard, everyone in Hollywood roids when they have to get ready for a roll, no one is natty and can get jacked in 6 months to play a superhero

>can I get a superhero body doing workouts?
no
>how much is genetic
100%

Ppl built me
Pushups
20x5 regular
20x5 diamonds
20x5 wide
Abs
60x2 situps
60x2 crunches
60x2 Russian twist
60x2 frog kicks
Next day
Pull-ups
7x10 alternate grips
Chin-ups
7x10 alternate grips
Abs same as 1st
Legs
2x60 air squats also pausing for 30 secs for iso metric hold
3x10 pistol squats
Abs same as 1st
This was a lot of volume to do but you do it for awhile it becomes easy I would finish within 2 hours.
The main problem for me is I don't eat enough I probably get about 2,000 calories on average and don't have a diet but I eat clean so I don't have to worry about fat.
You have to do what's comfortable for you. right now I focus more on iso metric holds and really slowly controlling my weight to put the muscle under more tension than volume just because I like my joints now

You'll gain at least 40-50lbs with this routine I started at 120lbs and the most I weighed was 165 but mind you like I said I never had a diet and on average I get only 2000 calories daily.

Okay going from a cachectic malnourished state to a normal body weight doesn’t count as gaining weight bc of your program.