BUT DIET DOESN'T TASTE THE SAME

>BUT DIET DOESN'T TASTE THE SAME

Attached: 1561926508635.jpg (640x1093, 48K)

They're both unhealthy garbage so might as well have the tasty unhealthy garbage

All sodas taste like shit. I spit on them. I only ever have one if I need some help with digestion
Just drink water, nigger

why dont u just drink water and eat tasty foods.

Drink water.

>tfw you've been off the sugar jew for so long carbonated water taste just as good

It's like I'm cheating

diet tastes better
its way more sweet
fuck all those acids tho its not worth it

Research aspartame. Literally don't drink that shit, and if you do, get the non-diet version.

>literally can't find any legitimate studies on asparteme being unhealthy
just stay off the sugar bros, that shit is legit dangerous

water is fucking shit

eat ice cubes

Redpill me on diet soda, Jow Forums. Currently cutting, I drink mostly water and coffee but I like to have a couple diet cokes here and there as well. Am still I going to make it?

Imagine drinking pop like a fucking mongoloid

Cut the soda out completely

Attached: 1547131752287.png (645x773, 11K)

100% this. It's a secret that would vastly improve most people's lives. Stop drinking pop and eventually you'll lose the taste for it and cringe when you see anyone buying or drinking it. Having a small chilled glass of pellegrino is as good as it gets.

>he can bige down on ice cubes

Attached: bonehurtingjuice.png (466x469, 236K)

Bump on this. I drink a ton of diet soda want to know if I’ll be okay.

what are you, a toothlet? I crunch that shit so much my family gets upset

I only drink soda once or twice per month now. I can't stand the taste enough to do any more.

It's zero calories so you'll be fine, but you'll still consuming a shit ton of caffeine I'd you drink a lot of it. It may also make you crave other sweet things. I try to avoid it all together, but when I'm outside and trying to enjoy myself I'll drink a few diet cokes.

based bepis drinker

Attached: g1wb5g05m8711.png (900x900, 1.62M)

Aspartame is one of the most researched compounds on earth and there are mountains of studies showing that it is safe. If you know a single thing about aspartame you would know that it is safe. It is a dipeptide that breaks into 2 amino acids. Aspartame is nutritionally the same as protein. It is one of the best gifts that science has brought to nutrition. It could mke a huge dent in the obesity epidemic if pseuds like you stopped fearing "chemicals." Water is a chemical and tons of "natural" plants and mushrooms will kill you in minutes. HFCS is not healthier than a dipeptide

its fine