R8 my setup

Attached: 01B7ABAE-0AFA-4093-A59B-FA019DC37320.jpg (3572x1900, 1.47M)

cringe flag

Is that a small dumbell or a big squat plug in the back?

This is an odd bdsm dungeon but whatever floats your boat.

>big

amateur

Attached: 1477966919658.jpg (428x469, 27K)

want to know how i know you're a manlet OP

fpbp iron your flag faggot

Call the flag cringe to my face and I'll bring down the force of american arms on your eurocuck face in one blow

Great flag goyim!

i second this but not because USA, because i think any form of patriotism is a sign of low IQ.

Eat shit commie

just because you come from a shithole country doesn't mean you have to be mad when others celebrate theirs

meant to tag

cringe flag

So true. The most patriotic people tend to be the stupidest people.

r8 mine

Attached: bench2.png (1139x860, 983K)

>that clock set up with a bowl of water right underneath

Attached: 1562847133847.png (298x156, 102K)

Post bodies or your mothers will die in their sleep tonight and communism will forever lose

>doesn't even see the knife

nice awareness user.

R8 my setup

Attached: 1560040124125.jpg (4160x3120, 1.81M)

nice nice

Attached: giphy (2).gif (500x400, 848K)

is the knife for committing sodoku when you fail a rep?

>the knife
>the clock waiting to be dropped in the bowl of water
>the extension cord waiting to be dipped in the bowl of water or tripped over
>1pl8

Attached: 1544907806612.jpg (258x245, 23K)

post body

I don't see any plates in front of the bench for him to put his feet on.

pl8
user ...

Attached: meme.jpg (200x200, 18K)

Post body commie faggot

Your a fucking pussy m8

oy vey

KEK

Newfags

Here's mine. It looks a bit cramped because it is, as I'm in between places, but where I go, I take my cage with me. Well, at least my bar and bench, as they were too expensive to leave behind.

Attached: 20190712_231520.jpg (4032x3024, 2.97M)

this...

uh oh boys we've got a high IQ intellectual on our hands

How much is a good home gym gonna cost?

It's the shithole countries that brainwash everyone into celebrating them. ie the US and NK.

old pic...i've got some of the IronMind posters up now so it feels less bare

nice start

nice ghetto setup, be consistent and over time you'll get better and better stuff

somebody post the one with the buckets of sand on a broomstick

Attached: gym.jpg (960x796, 68K)

Depends, for what I'm planning I have a park near by so I can do some bodyweight stuff. Also I can grab adjustable dumbbells for good compounds and you can pretty much do a lot of exercises with dumbbells for legs! Along with a bench, bands and rings you can build a pretty good physique with just those and good eating!

Attached: tumblr_omu9qsQALE1rlergfo1_500.gif (500x375, 2.04M)

$0-$1000 to start depending on what you can get used or free and how nice of a rack you want. it's pretty much open season

for a very nice, world-class, clean, never-need-to-upgrade gym you're looking at like $4000 all in (assuming you just want a squat rack, bar, plates, dumbbells, and small misc pieces). Big gym machines ie The Rock's gym are gonna cost you a few thousand a piece

damn dream gym righ here

thanks m8, been putting it together one piece at a time for 3.5 years

Attached: gym.jpg (720x400, 39K)

>nice start
Thanks! I have a few other things stuck away, as I either don't use them too often or they're not visible in the photo:
>EZ curl bar
>Farmer's walk handles
>Powerblock 50's
>Resistance bands from 9-45 kg
>Slingshot
>Dip handles that mount on the cage
>A few more mats and plates
Gotta say though, your gym looks pretty much ideal. I'd have thrown in a rowing machine or bike trainer, but that's about the only thing I could think of.
What bars do you have? I spy a technique bar, curl bar and a hex bar, but that's what I can make out.

thanks, i'm gonna get a Rogue Echo bike at some point to put in the back corner. For now I use kettlebells/jump box/misc silly crossfit workouts for cardio. also have some battle ropes.

My bars are
>Rogue Bar 2.0
>Old Pendlay bushing WL bar (got used from a friend)
>shitty curl bar from amazon
>shitty CAP Trap Bar (weighs 75lbs)

looking to get a power bar of some sort soon because i'm having a hard time with the bar slipping on squats now that i'm not as weak as i used to be lol

Oh man, I have been wanting a power bar for some time now too. The bar I have now (Rogue Matt Chan bar) is way too smoothly knurled, particularly so in the centre, which I for the life of me cannot understand why they did. I'm looking to see if I can find a Texas Power Bar or the York B+R bar (unsure about that one, but I've read good things), or maybe the Rogue Ohio Power Bar. Is there a particular one you have in mind?

I'll probably get an Ohio Power Bar next time they are on sale. Everything else is not-quite-as-good for only a small price difference

Firing Squad tier

Lmao wtf

Please open a history book

I know you're trolling but I agree

I miss the old days

Eat shit you fucking jew

Attached: 1425A466-9579-4970-87D2-83C3651569E7.jpg (3000x3998, 1.88M)

>no american flag

nice dubs though

Do you have glasses? Fuckin nerd

Do you have trouble OHPing in there? Cant tell if the ceiling is low or not

10/10

Yeah I have to do it seared. I have a squat stand outside that I use sometimes for overhead if I need to do it standing

R8

Attached: IMG_20190712_160353.jpg (4000x3000, 3.3M)

based flag

cringe fag

Thinking about replacing my vidya set up with a little home gym. Think its enough space?

Attached: 1562266563166.jpg (2007x1505, 513K)

Flag needs to be illuminated, otherwise you’re ok.
>cringe flag
>imagine being this triggered over a flag

Either you’re a shoylent DYEL pussy ashamed of being an American or a butthurt jelly europoor/3rd world country shitter. Either way, eabod fagboy
>mfw

Attached: 2BA2AB0B-BB96-4BA4-ADD2-9052940DD48B.jpg (1599x999, 180K)

>butthurt jelly europoor
Do americans actually think europeans are think like that? I am not one of those anti american guys, but your media and your music and movies have much influence in europe (and not in a positive way), and i can totally see why many people don't like that. To be honest I don't like that neither, and i would support it if american media would be banned in europe. But i don't understand, why are we supposed to be jealous?

For us europeans our countries are like the US is for you. You saying we are jealous of america is like us saying americans are jealous of europe.

Attached: right wing.jpg (1080x1493, 203K)

Is there something about being a fat fuck that makes your genitals look like they're about to fall off? (also having micro pee pee)

>no onions
apply yourself

>i take my rack with me
>literally takes the whole fucking floor too

i didn't know that s0ilen was wordfiltered too

What the fuck is wrong with your floor

cuz you're a newfag

Except we're not. If you don't like it don't consume it. Before we came along you guys turned a continent into an endless field of dead bodies.

its a bunch of 4x6 rubber mats pushed together

I think he's talking about how uneven the floor looks in the picture.

panoramic pic, it's level

Classic

Fuck off faggot you dont know shit about my body or about my cock, which isnt micro its perfectly average

What’s up with the knife flag user

>shill elsewhere

Yes that's my point retard

>He doesn't farmer's carry lmao1floor for distance
Are you thinking about the rubber mats, perhaps? At first I had the rack standing on concrete in the wood shed where I first lived, then on tiles in my next home. Here it's on some industrial flooring thing, and when I finally move into my new home, it's likely to be laminate. I haven't dropped anything heavier than 210 kilos on the mats, and they protected the floor admirably (this was when I had the tile floor).

Wtf is this I don't even

Attached: IMG_2501.jpg (485x857, 65K)

Read pic related you fucking cu*k

Attached: t levels.png (1277x720, 947K)

What's the fork for?

Attached: 1557354567227.jpg (1661x1204, 432K)

My setup is better.

Attached: 562_1811535314.jpg (1200x1600, 253K)

Attached: 562_2064677677.jpg (1200x1600, 191K)

Attached: 562_1736921554.jpg (1200x1600, 277K)

You could actually overlap the bench with your scapulas and increase the ROM

With so little weight on the bar you might as well do push-ups.

Sometimes the ass is so fine, you have to eat it with a knife and fork.

You're not seeing the big picture here, user.
He can retract his scapulae around the bench, and thereby actually SHORTEN the ROM.

But he still gets a better stretch of the chest muscles this way

We're really dealing with a visionary here, in other words. He doesn't need all that much weight as long as he gets a good stretch and squeeze.
Surely he'll be around to post and explain in a while once he's done his feeder workouts, vacuums and morning cardio.

based and racial nationalism pilled

Attached: black sun3.jpg (604x377, 62K)

i do personal training/coaching in my gym, that's my logo. i don't have anything to sell here, I only train local people. it's a fun side gig and it turns i'm better at that than i am at actually lifting
>tfw most of my clients end up out-lifting me in a year or so

Rate my deadlift platform

Attached: IMG_20190703_004129660_HDR~2.jpg (2471x3383, 2.07M)

I see you're going for Tetanus to get a full body muscle overload

Looks like some sort of medieval torture device

How can you be this poor? A decent bench press is a couple hundreds

This, 100% unironically

Gotta septic shock the body

In truth I just found some weights in the garage and made this setup as a gag for you guys. Pic related is where I usually workout.

Sorry to ruin the illusion of being poor.

Attached: gym.jpg (3264x1836, 633K)

>Loyalty to America a nation that aborts children, calls foreign invaders citizens and legalized faggot marriage

Very powerful bro you're a real fuckin american hero

Attached: 1518674488244.png (303x311, 156K)

Attached: gym2.jpg (2048x1152, 302K)

Attached: gym3.jpg (3264x1836, 670K)

We get it, you go to a gym