I really need help

I really need help.

Long story short, i came home from shopping 3 weeks ago and found my mom, who just had hung herself (im 19).

I litterally cannot lift any weight, but just beeing there helps my thoughts a lot. How do i overcome this and start working out propably again?

Attached: moon-1527501_1920.jpg (1920x1291, 432K)

get a therapist. take time to heal and don’t feel bad for feeling bad. know that your mom wouldn’t want you to be miserable. lift for her

sorry OP, hang in there

Attached: 4BE55DED-4BB3-4AE7-827F-1835C70813FD.jpg (225x225, 10K)

You cry, you grieve, you get therapy and pals to help you through this instead of lifting to fix it. Lifting wont fix your mind, it may fix your body, but this needs a different kind of method user.

Get help and be the man she hopes you can be, fuck it, better than that. Fix your damage from this step of life. Lift into a glorious adonis she would be proud of. Succeed.

You can make it brah. You can make it.

Attached: 1553338970687.gif (540x603, 1.66M)

Just force yourself into working out as exercise is Of the best anti depressants out but besides that get to therapists.sorry for your loss

What this man said, take it easy and slowly build up. Being ambitious is good but it's important to take the time to process everything you need to and build up from there. Lifting and exercising is great for self improvement, so learn and find a pace that works for you.

>mom, who just had hung herself
Haha. awkward!

But seriously OP, curtains are hung, people are hanged. It's time for you to learn the difference

>hang in there
oh my god you asshole

Rise to the challenge or fall into nothingness.

You need to be alone with your toughts and accept your mom's death

If she was a good person but not a roman catholic she's in purgatory, I'll pray to her if you give me her first name so that she
is closer to heaven user

oh fuck that wasn’t even intentional
Jesus Christ

history background ?

what about your father ? was she alone or something ? i cant think any more egoistic act that killing yourself when you have SONS or DAUGHTERS, maybe she killed herself because tyrone didnt notice her

fuck i hate women so much

>lift for her

i can understand if her mom died because she was ill or something

BUT KILLING YOURSEKF IS FUCKING DAMN RETARDED DAMN

>fuck i hate women so much
have sex

I'm sorry OP. I hope you overcome this. I'm really sorry.

yep just like Op's mom right ? so instead of abortion she killed herself and fucked ops life women are garbage and shouldnt exist

Why the fuck you burguers say sorry when you learn about someone's death? What are you asking forgiveness for? Have you actually killed her or some shit?

>maybe she killed herself because tyrone didnt notice her
i usually dont care about guys like you, but this thread is probably the worst place to incelpost. hang yourself you subhuman trash.

That's rough user. The only thing you can do is make sure you are mentally ok and exercising regularly will help with that. Don't worry about the little things like PRs and counting macros just stay active. If you're a religious person go to church. If not, meditate. I'll pray for you user. Good luck user. The world is a rough place.

JUST TELL ME WHY THE FUCK A WOMAN WOULD KILL HERSELF HAVING A 19 YEAR OLD MALE AS SON FOR FUCK SSKE MATE

bro stop. OP is in mourning. Don't be a dick

the fact hes not giving details makes me think hes trolling or that his mom wasnt a good people at all, sorry man im being sincere

>WOMAN
would you still be mad if OPs dad killed himself calling all men garbage like some swj? of course not. suicide is a shit move regardless of what your sex is, so slow down with incelposting in a feels thread. save your woman hate for other threads.
nobody knows why ops mom committed sudoku, i cant give you an answer to that question. go ask op

>would you still be mad if OPs dad killed himself

i would call his dad a coward, id rather abandon a kid and let him be raised by someone else rather than rising by myself then to kill myself like a faggot

its a shame to have a suicidal father

>go ask op

thats what im doing

and women are like dogs, despite the context of the /thread.

sage