/fat/ Overheating Operator Edition

For glutinous goys who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication.

>Why hasn't my weight gone down for 3+ days?
If you're on a deficit, water weight. Plateaus can last up to 3 weeks.
>This is not QTDDTOT, use that thread for questions not about fat loss.
>Read the Jow Forums sticky (you should have already but it covers the basics of diet and exercise)
liamrosen.com/fitness.html
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your BMI
nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educational/lose_wt/BMI/bmicalc.htm
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal or Cronometer. Best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com (better for packaged food)
cronometer.com (better for generic food/tracking micronutrients)

DO
>count calories, all of them
>calculate your TDEE at sedentary. It will save you a whole meal's worth of calories
>buy scales, be accurate in your measurements. autistically accurate
>learn how to cook and start cooking your own healthy meals. lean protein and green vegetables
>develop sustainable healthy lifestyle habits
>eat a lot of protein (1g per lb of goal body weight)
>cardio. learn to love walking
>start lifting weights! fatties have the advantage that they can build muscle while cutting, especially as complete beginners!
>post your height/weight/screenshot of MFP/Cronometer food log when asking for advice

DON'T
>eat refined sugars, they're terrible for you regardless of calorie count
>eat processed foods, or at least try to avoid if possible
>drink your calories. alcohol, soda, fancy starbucks shit. forget it
>be a retard

Previous:

Attached: 71CB3F7B-A993-4E57-9229-504EF8C5FD0E.png (762x754, 61K)

What unholy abominations have you been injesting?

Attached: BE83F76D-D4C9-48A9-B99C-B4413135BE1B.png (1406x1252, 297K)

Ingesting - whatever, I’m a priest not a linguist

It's funny how the first few weeks of weight loss differ from the rest of the time losing weight. The first few weeks it's always limiting yourself in dumbass ways. "100 - 200 calorie breakfast. 200 to 400 calorie lunch. 400 to 500 calorie dinner" "Only eat once every 4 hours. Do not eat after 8PM" "Stay away from all bad foods". To the rest of the time losing weight where it's "meh, eat whenever. Preferably don't eat after 8PM." and "Honestly eat whatever the fuck you want as long as you stay under 1500 calories"

next week I'm due an over 1k day
torn between torn between the italian restaurant across the road or the dingey indian curry place next door to it
probably just be indecisive and have some soup like I normally do

Going to gym at friday night.

I can feel myself turning into a gymcel. I look around at people at the gym on Friday and they all have that weird gymcel look.

Then, you get a few females and you wonder why they are in the gym on a friday night and not with chad.

Your not due anything. Get the cheating mentality out of your mind.

You already had all your over 1k day hence why your fat.

CUT MY LIFTS INTO PIECES
THIS IS MY LAST DOUGHNUT
SATISFACTION
BUT NO BREEDING
DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF I CATCH MY FATROLLS CHAFIN'

How much activity does "sedentary" imply? Like 5000 steps a day? Just curious.

Basic motor functions I think

I was realistic with myself and just started with "eat 1500 and be reasonable." Usually end up eating 1200 real/healthy/homemade food and 300 in snacks.

It's shit like this that makes people yo-yo for decades

my BMR is 1700, I don't plan on eating more than 1200, you'd be insane to consider that cheating

No its more what is your job. If your sitting down all day like an office job you are sedentary.

If you go to the gym, then log the exercise separately.

Just took some clenbuterol, hopefully i dont die but already bracing for impact lol

Attached: 1561588428788.png (1256x1304, 1.74M)

Had a donut today.

Attached: Fat.jpg (1024x571, 87K)

Is a 7mph running pace for C25K too fast? I'm on my first week

I remember reading a paper once that specifically studied people who succeeded in major diets to find out what they had in common, and by far the strongest factor they found was "no exceptions, no cheat days"
allowing a fatty brain to make exceptions just lets you find excuses to cheat every little thing

Working off that holiday weekend so I've been good this week.

179 would be "normal" BMI for me at 5'11". After achieving a 500 calorie deficit virtually every day for the first two months, I've been fucking around and binging and drinking and all kinds of shit a couple days a week for the last few weeks. Its like I have some kind of mental disorder that is keeping me from pushing down into the 170s. I've been good with my deficit the last four days though and today is going well so far. I'm hoping I get past this 180 barrier next week and use that as motivation to continue down to 170.

Attached: weight.png (816x353, 29K)

can't relate
when I decide to do something I just do it, full steam
that, as it happens, is my biggest problem

If you can keep it up then no, but I suspect once you’re running for longer than a minute at a time you won’t be able to. Honestly, the best thing you can do right now is ignore speed- focus on getting your distance and time right now THEN focus on speed. You can work on getting faster once you can run for 30 minutes.

>15lbs off of goal weight for a month
>Pretty consistent weight every morning, wondering what the fuck I'm doing wrong
>Try all kinds of different defecits, try eating at maintenance for a couple of days to get things going again etc.
>Nothing works
>Have been having normal poops throughout all of this
>Yesterday felt the beast awake inside my ass, took a gigashit, had no idea where it came from
>Weighed myself this morning and I lost 6lbs through my ass in the course of 15mins yesterday

What the fuck?

Alright cool, i've been getting off the treadmill not needing to catch my breath, but I guess i'll see how I do on week 2 when it starts ramping up

Deadlift day gentlemen. Anyone else hitting the gym today?

No. Going to the gym while at a caloric deficit is fucking retarded

Attached: 8rzpr62cqcn01.png (1000x1980, 1.29M)

if you don't work out while cutting your body will burn muscle as well as fat

You do not know how the body works at all do you? Trying to give people bad advice so they fail? Fuck off you cunt.

Attached: 1544294316537.jpg (216x229, 16K)

no its not, retard

absolute retard

My friend invited me out for ice cream yesterday, I wanted to be social so I skipped lunch and dinner in anticipation so it wouldn't put me over my limit.

that was your cue to strengthen your argument and you missed it
now you've lost

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

there's no argument to be had, this is entry level knowledge you will learn within 2 seconds of reading, you're an absolute retard if somehow it's beyond you

Thanks for proving me right.

Attached: 1554324799845.jpg (640x720, 48K)

This is literally how you maintain strength. The key is to lower volume if youre cant hit normal lift weights

that's twice now and you still haven't provided anything
it is quite possible, nay likely, that you have no idea what you're talking about
either demonstrate that you do or stop talking

I dont give a shit about you. if you can't do the extremely basic level of research to understand how retarded you are you're fucked. keep cutting without lifting retard.

i think that guy WANTS to be a skinnyfat twink faggot

that's 3 strikes, 3 chances to say anything substantial whatsoever and you pissed it away
now everyone knows you're an idiot, congrats

Went way over calorie limit but didn't hit protein goal. Not really hungry right now so I can skip and go to sleep.
Should I eat chicken breast to hit protein or should I just leave it there for tomorrow? Just came from the gym and had a very intense workout if it matters

Attached: 1559210156531.png (912x797, 658K)

Anons how the fuck am i supposed to keep doing this my entire life? I lost alot of my extra weight but i feel depressed. Will i have this painful diet until i die? I never want to be fat again but i cannot imagine eating the same boring healthy shit everyday.

How do i develop a good diet? I have mostly just been eating bare minimum food like boiled chicken breast and vegetables. I am making progress but at the same time i am not.

Attached: 1547435183904.jpg (700x609, 70K)

maintaining is the hardest part, by far
don't care what 600lb faggots who pine for the 300lb days who've tried "every diet" say

I noticed that after a while my body normalized. I could eat whatever the fuck I wanted and didn't gain weight.
Of course I lifted heavy as fuck and had a generally way more active lifestyle.
Remember, the painful diet is only to cut, and you literally factually objectively can't cut forever. There's an actual lower absolute limit of how much you can cut, so even if you fucking love shitty dieting, you simply can't diet forever se you become skinny and anorexic and just die.

The whole purpose of dieting is to get skinny enough where you can just lift and bulk.

>se you become skinny and anorexic and just die.
yeah that doesn't happen unless you have a severe eating disorder
getting to and staying underweight is tough as nails, it doesn't happen by accident

anons i did a autistic thing today. My Mom bought some chips and pizza, some other unhealthy shit today for my birthday party. I have been losing weight for a month now and i have been doing quite good. My biggest problem is still food craving. I always feel like eating extra shit.

Today when i saw all the shit on the table i felt like eating it all. I even opened some of the food. Then i snapped back into my fit state and i just stared at the food for like 2 minutes. Then suddenly i just got really mad and pretty much trashed all the food. Now i am crying in my room on the floor.

Losing weight is so fucking hard

Attached: 1552178251854.jpg (1108x1101, 518K)

based

Do what I do:
>get carvings
>eat until you pass out
>mental gymnastics that you need the calories for refeed bro muscle repair carbs for the brains it's all about body recomp just research women love that shit easy social gains
>fast for the next day and get the cardio extra hard
Wow you're back at ground zero and you gained a cheat day.

what are you eating and where are you getting it from?

Weekly weight in tomorrow.

Feb 6 SW 460 lbs
July 6 weight in 359.6

Should be about 357/356 tomorrow.

GW: 250. And then reassess.
Gonna Start lifting in the fall.

Any tips for me? I'm currently eating about 1200 cals a day almost exclusively eggs, chicken, broccoli and apples. I assume I'll have to up my calories when I start lifting, but by how much?
I'm 6'1.

Attached: 20190707_093620.jpg (2048x1152, 421K)

Kys anime faggot

When I get cravings I buy bakery shit like baklava and baked cakes and shit

good job bro, keep it up

sounds like you're doing fine

>my local Weis supermarket has free giveaways every friday
>today they are giving away a free fucking bottle of chocolate syrup (weis brand of course)
bros...the temptation....it's almost too much...

just walk past it. when you go into a supermarket, know what you want, take it, and leave; you aren't there for anything else, bro

I left impulse buying behind a while ago
if you want to buy something then you can buy it whenever you want to
makes no sense to just take something if you don't want it simply because it's cheaper than normal, it's money you weren't even going to spend so the price makes no difference

Anons how do i fight junk food cravings? The chocolate bar at the store looks so good right now

pic unrelated

Attached: kisspng-child-transgender-lgbt-art-drawing-5bab39762f0e99.4824068115379480221928.jpg (900x1100, 136K)

If you lose weight without lifting you will look like a skinnyfat blob even at your goal weight. Not only will lifting preserve muscle on a deficit, you can even build a modest amount of it

Get the protein. Dont fuck up again

>even at your goal weight

Yeah if your goal weight is 220 you dumb cunt. Why have these threads been filling with retards lately.

stop being a faggot

literally stop looking at it. Holy shit

My mum brought back some shortbread from her trip to scotland, it's been sat on my desk, directly in my line of sight since May and I haven't opened it

If I knew the secret I'd tell you
also kys furfag tranny

why does every retard say he hits the gym hard or intensely?
I use like 70% of my max effort at the gym at most but I do it every day consistently
I really don't see how going balls deep into a workout every workout is something people will do for the long run

I would say that you should vary the veg a bit more. Just to avoid potential micronutrient deficiencies.

Lay off the fucking apples. Unnecessary carbs.

You will be in the dead center of the healthy bmi and still look like shit because you wasted away all your muscle mass. You will have dog shit body composition in other words. I dont care what you believe in fact i hope you fail so it doesnt matter if you believe me. Have fun faggot

tldr you dont know what the fuck you are talking about and you dont deserve to be read.

It's like, 4 bucks worth of savings. Is your diet worth less than 4 bucks to you?

Lmfao intelligent post bud

...I also shop at weiss. What state you in?

crab harder crab man

I've been eating an entire box of kraft mac n cheese every night this week
it's not healthy but I'm doing OMAD so still losing weight

Dyel harder, lazy fuck

I have a 22.5 bmi now and I could still stand to lose about 5kg of bf. I can confirm what this guy is saying.

Been lifting for a bit over 1 year
Going balls deep every workout unless in downright resting, where I simply don't workout and just fucking sleep.
Lifts are strong for the time period I've been doing it. The only question is, why NOT go balls deep? Taking it slow only matters in the beginning stages. I'm doing 5/3/1 and even my 65% feels killer heavy because it is fucking heavy man, after a point everything feels heavy as fuck even though you can just lift it and put it back in a controlled manner

Attached: 1561116671572 (1).jpg (680x760, 42K)

This is my trainwreck of cutting calories.
I've been snacking so damn much crap this whole week and then after hitting my goal of 1600kcal with lunch and lots of chocolate etc. I try and don't eat anything for the rest of the day..
Also, my biggest mistake is, I can't weigh my food. So everything is mostly guessing.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-12-23-22-46-600_com.yazio.android.jpg (1080x942, 150K)

>feel fullfilled even though I'm 25% under my 25% calorie cut

I've missed this feeling.

>cannot

Why not user? Bring a fucking scale if you have to. If you wanna change something fucking change something or you'll never make it.

vanilla ice cream with peanuts and honey

Attached: 88b3b00e.png (400x400, 118K)

Here's to all anons who want to make it: No, going to the gym won't help you lose that much weight, yes, you should go to the gym because even if you're skinny you'll look like utter shit without some good muscle

Attached: IMG_-dotsks.jpg (1080x911, 181K)

I'm only here to lose weight and be healthy chief, not win Mr Olympia

oats, quinoa, ham, and coffee. Lots of coffee. Soon eggs once I get to the store. Gonna drink a couple more cups of coffee first. how mucvh coffe can I cdrink befofer I die?

If losing weight is good enough for you, knock yourself out man. But I think many of us here would prefer to actually look good instead of skinnyfat.

well there's plenty of threads for that too

I hope that coffee is at least black

having strong muscular and cardiovascular system is being healthy

No, a teaspoon of cream adds like 10 cals.

Whats your problem? Dont like being reminded of how lazy you are? Otherwise i cannot understand why you would have a problem with people advising others to lift in here

no problem boss, you're very welcome to be here
just thrown my 2c in is all

>For glutinous goys who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication.

I'm still a fat cunt too, but I'm here to better myself. And bettering myself includes training and gaining muscle. Sure, I might not be a Roly poly anymore but you can't start lifting soon enough.

>eat Culver's for the first time in over a year
>Stuck in traffic for a while
>Debate putting car in park and shitting on the side of the road
>Make big boom booms in my pants instead
>Sit in my own filth for the rest of the 2 hour ride home
Well I'm not doing that again

Well of course I could, I'd just look like a massive retard weighing my steak in the cantine in front of my colleagues and boss.

Only 'real' option I see is prepping lunch; would probably also be a lot cheaper. I'm just to lazy atm.

I don't know if I count as fat any more, I passed the overweight bracket 27lbs ago
but being here keeps me on track, and reading success stories gives me a boost

>I'm just to lazy atm.

With that mindset you're not gonna make it.

> (You)
>I don't know if I count as fat any more, I passed the overweight bracket 27lbs ago
>but being here keeps me on track, and reading success stories gives me a boost

I dipped under obese 2 months ago and I'm making steady progress. I noticed that heading to the gym regularly and having a good schedule actually made dieting easier for me because the muscle tone accentuated my weight loss and that made me more motivated.

I'm glad you're making it user, I'll see you on the other side :)

don't get me wrong, I'm not writing it off forever
just right now it doesn't gel with where I am and what I have going on
can't risk losing what I've got for what I might get, in more ways than one

For reference, my lunch is a salad with smoked chicken, diced bellpepper, sliced cucumber and a good dressing. About 500kcal.

Takes me about 5 minutes to prepare and it's delicious. I just take that time out of the time I usually have for breakfast, which I skip.

>friend bought a baseball cap for me
>it doesn't even fit even at the maximum length
This isn't something I can fit into even after weight loss is it

Attached: 1542401458391.jpg (1579x4096, 1.04M)

why're you sad a nigga bought you the wrong size hat?
who wears baseball caps anyway?
you've got hair motherfucker, let the bitches see it