What is the most Jow Forums hamburger?

What is the most Jow Forums hamburger?

For me it's the double whopper. No cheese no bacon.

It just has the best macro's

Attached: bigmacvswhopper.jpg (619x267, 53K)

>no cheese, no bacon
>eliminating good protein and fat

I just go to mcdonalds and get the egg bagel if I need fast food

>dissing the Chikun
>not the BASED TOWER

Attached: modafucking TOWER.jpg (710x620, 287K)

unironically the mcchicken

Pic related, I get it for 5€, you can bulk in 3 weeks with this shit, meanwhile the price of a Big Mac menu is 12€

trust me, if the Kebab shops reached the US, they will kill Mcdonalds and other brands

Attached: IMG_4522.jpg (1200x1600, 120K)

>price of a Big Mac menu is 12€
Lmao where tf do you live? Most places it's half that.

Plain cheese burger
290 calories
15 g of protein
$2 for two before tax

McChicken still hits hard after all those years

Fuck all that bread. DQP maximize that meat.

Attached: 0A44FB0B-14AF-4C5D-BF9B-C9F7044C9673.jpg (484x634, 27K)

France, I've been in Italy, Belgium, Spain, Nederlands... it's roughly the same price

'tacos' is another scam made by muslims in europe. Did you know O'tacos has a strict muslim employee only? Yet hygiene is no better if not worse than in döner/kebap shops.

well bacon is not rly (really) pork anyway

why do euros get so cucked

Double Royale?

We don;t have those in my country

Based digits, Double Quarter Pounder BLT all the way

Really? In germany it's like the half

>Did you know O'tacos has a strict muslim employee only?
what, I don't think this is legal
>Yet hygiene is no better if not worse than in döner/kebap shops
in France health and hygiene inspectors visit them randomly and they're forced to be really clean

Bacon double cheeseburger

The big mac is 19.90 reais here, or about 4.73 euros

Get some of the grilled chicken shit at McD's instead of the regular, it's actually pretty good

One made at home over a hot charcoal grill, no bun. This way gives you the best flavor, the fat drips off into the coals, and you can make whatever healthy sides you want.

Born and raised in NYC, we've had these for decades

Probably like a home-made double burger with a wheat bun and swiss cheese or something

5e?? T'habites dans quelle ville pour avoir tacos frites boisson à 5e?

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.
One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".
Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.
I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Juicy chicken, tasty lettuce and tomato, fries that taste like potatoes, and fresh squeezed lemonade from that same day. What's not to love

Attached: SpicyE.0.jpg (1200x800, 107K)

2x Double Whopper no mayo

Doesn't get better than this for shitty fastfood burgers

Attached: 1484423773112.jpg (228x221, 8K)