Sup Jow Forums

Sup Jow Forums

Gotta quick question

I've got a marble sized bulge around my pelvis area on both sides, up close it kinda looks like a vein. It can be shifted a little bit and doesn't hurt at all...,
Are these fucking hernias?
Im 18 and I've been lifting for only a year...

Attached: Screenshot_20190712-144257_Snapchat.jpg (1073x992, 364K)

Something is up with your lymph nodes

Also nothing visible from looking, might have slight discoloration cuz i was pressing down on it.

This can be either a lymph node or hernia. If it resolves, probably a lymph node. I can’t do a physical exam on you obviously to see which it is. Surgical intervention may or may not be necessary and you’re at risk for choking the intestine which can be life threatening.

Probably should be evaluated.

Congrats, you've found your inguinal lymph nodes!

Attached: 1554993666830.jpg (652x580, 92K)

Also nothing visible from looking, might have slight discoloration cuz i was pressing down on it.

I used to be really fat that might be why.

only a year in and already 2 hernias? damn. keep it up champ. lookin good and secy! :D! i want to fuck you u more hernisas means more pussys .O

Terrible picture no resolution can't make out anything

Would you like me to get closer?

fucked lymph nodes, go to doctor

Heres a better look, kinda exaggerated cuz im pushing the skin around it but u get the point

Attached: Snapchat-1193261154.jpg (1902x3840, 1.22M)

Yes pls, also pull your pants lower

You would like that papa

See a doctor, cancer isn’t fun

Show body so we can evaluate better, you dumb dyel fuck

If it can be shifted around and doesn't hurt its probably not cancer. Still you want to have it checked as even benign growth can become cancerous over time

you probably shouldn't have that, go see a doctor and remember that most people on this board are fucking braindead

Post body

I had them when I was your age, I still have them but they've become much smaller.

Thank god I live in a country with free health care imagine having to go to an anime Internet board to check if you have cancer.

Nah I have them too. Fairly normal

Nevermind yours looks bigger Mine is more of a bb

mmmm need a view from the behind bro just to be sure