FPH

old thread is far past bump limit

Attached: fat rage fuel.jpg (639x2879, 402K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.gulf-times.com/story/636309/UK-student-designs-chair-to-stop-manspreading
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

m.gulf-times.com/story/636309/UK-student-designs-chair-to-stop-manspreading

Laila Laurel, 23, created the furniture to raise awareness of "manspreading", where men sit with their knees splayed wide apart on public transport or other cramped spaces, encroaching on their neighbour's space.
"Manspreading is so infuriating because it is quite minor... but it actually does affect women every day, all over the world, all the time and it infringes on their space," she told the Thomson Reuters

Another chair she built for women widens out and features a raised block in the middle compelling those who sit on it to spread their legs widely.

Cities around the world including Madrid and New York have led recent campaigns recently to discourage manspreading on public transport.
The US city of Philadelphia launched a "Dude, it's Rude" campaign in 2014 and Seattle's transport provider put up signs on buses showing a self-centred purple octopus with its tentacles draped over bordering seats.

>imagine being so fat people can't sit next to you without digging their knees into your side

Attached: manspreading chair.jpg (960x640, 53K)

Attached: 1534526551313.jpg (750x944, 93K)

Attached: 1553802739723.png (1298x968, 904K)

how is this fps you stupid nigger

WOMEN DON'T HAVE BALLS!

Attached: fph webm.webm (1280x720, 2.62M)

... sauce?

>NEVER IMPROVE

Attached: 1435550535909.png (558x2624, 806K)

Did I just witness a murder?

Attached: valentines day.jpg (946x1192, 90K)

This has nothing to do with fat. Retarded women just can't fathom that the male hip structure is different than theirs is because the concept of objective truth such as gender dimorphism doesn't exist to them; all humans are nothing but amorphous sacks of adipose tissue like they are.

Attached: fph womans world 2.jpg (838x1024, 345K)

The kid that was being told he is worthless because of some superficial reason surely will grow up just fine and deal perfectly with forced sex change.
It has to be bait, damn.

I will say this once, and only once, and only because I'm currently eating a deli meat sandwich:
Thank god for censorship.

Attached: bodiposi.jpg (800x599, 71K)

Attached: laura1.png (1280x936, 266K)

Attached: laura2.png (1280x643, 237K)

All those mental gymnastics just because they’re too lazy to lose weight

Attached: be blessed.png (544x955, 586K)

I don't see how she could have possibly survived.

will never miss an opportunity to post this

Attached: Vj9zyvZ.png (702x1018, 334K)

Attached: bodiposi.png (480x234, 124K)

>that laundry list for someone who looks like jabbalina the hut

Why does Jow Forums have such a long cool down between posts?!

Attached: rektangle.png (291x117, 5K)

She thinks she's cute and smart but she's just disgusting and dumb.

Attached: 1537971529790.jpg (605x900, 63K)

Attached: it's not even fun any more.webm (854x480, 572K)

>all those buzzwords
Someone should make a /fph/ bingo

>I eat a lot of vegetables
Now where have I heard that exact statement before?
It's like their own language at this point - "a lot" only means a lot to them, because it's "a lot" of vegetables compared to how many they used to eat, or know of others eating, i.e, none. I guess a cob of corn with dinner and a slice of tomato on your dressing-and-parmesan-soaked caesar salad really is "a lot" of vegetables. Or perhaps, in fat-speak, they always mention how they eat "a lot of vegetables", yet don't mention anything else they eat. Like, we know you're eating a lot of something, but it's definitely not even 50% vegetables. If they're all eating a lot of vegetables, then they're definitely also eating a galactic fuck-load of other shit.

She's like a jelly fish lady or something.
She's got a sweet face. I feel sorry for her.

Attached: normal joints.png (560x592, 219K)

>that filename

Bruh I've spent so many nights eating an entire two pizzas AND one of those giant brownie fuckers.

Your filename was the feeling I had at the end of it each night. It took me too long to realize it and stop it. Finishing the last bit was just a chore because it was never as good reheated and I didn't want it sitting in the fridge.

Occasionally I will eat two thin crust pizzas. Just so I can have that feeling again so I know why I can't relapse.

Attached: 1534591428300.jpg (595x844, 113K)

has anyone else noticed that fat people never wear the correct size clothing? just saw pic related post about being excited that she's in a size 10 jean, but those are still way too tight, the waist band is folding over and the button is strained.

makes me wonder how many size 22's are actually size 32s

Attached: fatsize10jeans.jpg (2340x4160, 755K)

Jesus Christ, user.
My heart goes out to you. I know you're gonna make it.

>Covers 90% of face with phone
>STILL slap a heavy filter over it to look remotely good

Attached: I'm gonna fucking puke.jpg (293x473, 48K)

like this girl was probably saying she wasn't that fat because she wears a size medium top, not understanding that clothes shouldn't be stretched to their limits across your body. you shouldn't be able to wear the same clothes after gaining/losing 50lbs

Attached: samedress4.png (1389x857, 1.03M)

did she died?

I'm making it. Slowly, but surely.
Laying the foundations so that the steps I take are on solid footing.
My eating problem is solved. Now I just need to make sure to keep going to the gym to lift weights all three times each week and other exercise on the off days and I'll be good.

Chronic depression is a hell of a thing. I'm not free of the depression but I can reverse the damage it did to me physically.

She looks so much better in the second picture. If she lost another 30 or 40 she'd be pretty much perfect.

What? She already looks flat and good

She's what I'd look like if I were three times my size and idolized the Kardashians so my first response to seeing her isn't racist it's just sad empathy for her joints.

She looks better yes, absolutely, but her arms are still fat and her waist still has a bit much fat. I doubt that at 5'9" she has enough muscle mass to make 159 a very good weight.

You're absolutely right. I named that file such because that's what I saw. And I think to some degree, a lot of us here had experienced it, too. I've also been overweight. And waking up to the value of diet & exercise have helped me to change that and recover myself in ways beyond weight as well.
We come from different places, start at different places, but a lot of us are very much alike in many ways. I do wish you sincere greatness in the future, user. We're both gonna make it.
Pic sort of related. I return to it when I need motivation to keep doing what I'm doing.

Attached: wheel chair inspr.png (1044x1136, 1.56M)

Attached: blocked.png (680x473, 445K)

I hate Jow Forums's long af cool down
WHY IS IT SO LONG??

Attached: tummy tuesday.png (480x800, 136K)

Corn is a grain and tomatoes are a fruit with more sugar per lb than strawberries, just FYI. But yeah I know exactly what you mean and it's annoying as fuck. Too many people think shit like corn and potatoes count as vegetables simply because they come from plants. It's genuinely kind of sad.

If she lost another 40 she'd be dead, user.

No. A weight of 120 is perfectly reasonable for her height.
As I said, she absolutely does NOT have enough muscle for that to be a problem.
You seem to have no idea how fat can distribute sneakily all across the body. She has at least 60 pounds of fat on her. Dropping 40 pounds of that fat and leaving 20 is perfectly healthy.

Attached: 1561349082844.png (960x720, 840K)

From personal experience, when I weighed 120 at 5'06 and I looked like a goddamn skeleton, that weight is gonna look like shit on a 5'09 woman. 140-150lb might be the perfect weight range for her

The most I can give you is 130 pounds and only because she's 5'9".

120 at 5'9" is a BMI of 17.7. That is underweight. 159 is 23.5, which is a healthy BMI. You are objectively wrong. She has an hourglass figure, big tits, and no belly. She's fucking fine. Delusional retards like you only give fat acceptance more ammo and support. You are part of the problem. You probably think pic related is fat too you sick faggot.

Attached: 1558476866355.jpg (768x960, 52K)

here's all you need to know

Attached: 65723.jpg (584x366, 25K)

In a female it can distribute to tits, ass, and thighs which have far less impact on health than abdominal fat does.

going by your (likely inaccurate) assumptions she has 37.5% bodyfat where the upper bound for healthy female is 32% she'd need to lose 8.8lbs

She also has a bmi of like 22 which is right in the halthy range

I would argue that picture is photoshopped and would otherwise have cellulite

it's not because of balls, it's a skeletal thing.

cope harder

Attached: 4d63bace88d1e0a0416e129dab40bd5d.jpg (1080x1311, 116K)

lol not true at all. what do you think fashion models and celebrities weigh?

not that guy, but her thighs are a little too thick and she could lose some belly fat. I'm not saying she's fat, but she isn't "perfect" either.

I don't know about you user, but for me it actually is entirely about my balls.

you could be more specific and just say that its pelvis size, women's legs tend inwards because their's are large for obvious reasons

this is literally that same woman

Attached: 1530262708282[1].png (597x598, 592K)

Man, let's compromise and say 135-140 pounds. That's 19-24 pounds lost. Anything lower and you're asking to sleepy with Betty and her bony, square torso.

I never said she's perfect though, I was making a point; If she's "too fat" for a man to find attractive, then that man is a faggot, and thus his opinion on women irrelevant.

>hourglass figure
>rectangle
What?

Alright, that's reasonable enough I guess.

Attached: 5ft5in177to115.jpg (1024x1024, 140K)

I guarantee you 99% of women that bitch about manspreading also put their purses on seats

But then that's called NOT having an hourglass figure. That's called being a lardass.

lmao gross

Attached: 1560620170234.jpg (740x883, 61K)

r/MurderedByWords

Pic related is LITERALLY fat, you fucking idiot.

>this is literally that same woman
Yeah, and clearly at a different weight. Are you fucking blind? In this picture she is clearly fat, just like you are clearly gay. She's fatter than I prefer here, I would still smash. But then again, I'm not a finicky little faggot who can't get it up for any woman unless she's "perfect". (I.E. Skinny enough you can imagine she's a twink if you hit it from behind.)

Fuck do they think thet really look like that? The delusion is strong

You are LITERALLY gay, you fucking faggot.

Attached: 1558000225891m.jpg (820x1024, 164K)

chubby chaser

I'm not saying she's a whale, but she's fat.
Just because you're satisfied with hambeasts doesn't make me gay, you complete moron.

did some detective work

Attached: 35001371_1406430882790637_8565584558383169536_n.jpg (1080x1077, 866K)

bug chaser

nice

Attached: it's spelled biscuits.png (1071x681, 1.03M)

Not as bad as expected.

Attached: curvier.png (900x390, 202K)

nah i dont like chinks

fat and photoshopped

This is an obvious ifunny comics bait post

Attached: Annual Deaths.png (420x6260, 3.3M)

thats what he was saying yes

Oh now she's a hambeast at that weight? And you're a prancing homo lala AIDS cock binging fairy faggot. Who the fuck cares what you think?

Attached: 1558710883013.jpg (640x654, 39K)

yeah me too

I am the guy you're replying to, I don't find that body type attractive. Especially when you see her better in this photo:
To say my opinion on women is irrelevant because I have standards and tastes that wouldn't allow for me to find her attractive is asinine.

You do you bro, but she isn't attractive at all to me. I'm sure black guys would love her.

user please we dont care stop trying to justify your fat fetish to us

google bug chaser some time user. it'll make for some great horror stories for the kids around the campfire.

Attached: 1560701079329.jpg (550x550, 32K)

Damn, she looks a lot like one of my exes, except in the case of my ex, the before photo would be her after and the after would be her before (I mean after we broke up...She got fat and had a mental breakdown she was going to cheat on me, so feelsgoodman.)

Why is nobody caring about the vending machine death menace?
Why are ants so vicious?
The fuck are those hot dogs doing to those kids?
Why aren't icicles outlawed?
Motherfucking Bambi?!

Seriously though, why are volcanoes killing that many people?
Hippos are serious motherfuckers.
Don't text and chuck lightning.
Obesity deaths are probably largely understated.

Look this thread is for fat people hate, not fat people fetishists. Get the fuck out of here Captain Ahab.

I feel bad for this girl. Those comments just give more ammunition to the
>muh fat acceptance movement

nice blog post, fagget

Thanks user. I appreciate the positive feedback about my writing. Do you have an email? I can send you some more of my work.

>when you see her better in this photo
It's clearly a different time and a different weight, way to dodge the original subject you fucking coward.
So thinking a BMI of 17.7 is underweight = fat fetish now. Okay. I guess the entire medical world has a fat fetish then. My bad. Disregard everything I said. Clearly I must be a nigger with a fat fetish if I find women with a BMI above 18 attractive. I'll brb, going to go rob a liquor store, shoot some cops and get my free scholarship now.

yes user because we dont like the gross fatty with the protruding belly that you posted we just like sticks

I had a wheelie gf and she was the most Jow Forums person I have ever met. She knew she wasn't getting as much exercise as normies so she monitored her intake religiously, and since power wheelchairs "are for fat people" she had massive jacked arms from rolling everywhere.
I still miss her.

Where did I dodge the original subject? I don't find her attractive. Her thighs and ass are definitely too fat for me to find attractive. I don't think she's "fat" but her thighs and ass are definitely too fat for me to find attractive. Again, black guys will love her. Are you a Tyrone by chance?

Post your body or shut the fuck up