Shoulder Impingement

Have you ever suffered from this? If so, how did you get it fixed?

Attached: images (2).jpg (183x275, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

orthoinfo.aaos.org/globalassets/pdfs/2017-rehab_shoulder.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WHY DIDN'T YOU LISTEN

Yes
And I never got it fixed. I just live with the pain. Physical therapists just give you the same stuff you can find for free on YouTube.
Not everything is fixable, except sometimes by surgery or injections (neither of which I have considered as options at this point)
I can still do most exercises just fine, just on overhead stuff I do lower volume than I would otherwise be able to, and sometimes the tendons will be painful for a few short days. Instead of doing 180° overhead work, I do like 160°
Right now I am trying regular dead hangs since there is a semi-quack who wrote a book claiming that you can solve most common shoulder injuries with dead hanging because supposedly it can reshape the soft tissues and acromion to open up more space in the joint. But I've only been doing it for less than a week

rotorcuff-let

Attached: damn daniel.png (712x888, 524K)

NON

Thank you.

what does that shit even feel like? seriously, i only ever hear that it's really bad, but don't even know what it is exactly

What's up guys...

Attached: serveimage[1].jpg (242x209, 7K)

NEGOTIABLE

imagine a dull pinching inside your shoulder when you move it

>he didn't listen to jeff
Serves you right retard. Hope your shoulder falls off.

i had this and it went away in like a week

ARe you certain it’s impingement and not entrapment?

user I’m in the same boat, I do dead hangs all the time and it helps, also hit rear delts

do you have it on one or both sides?
Fuck I got this shit for so long and nothing fixed it but it has gotta be fixable if my rigth shoulder is perfectly fine

Mine went away on its own after about a year.

Yes actually and you need to pay attention to it or you could end up with some nasty problems during presses. I saw a Kinesthesiologist and this is what you need to do.

>Single arm dumble rows, as soon as your lats stop engaging you stop adding weight. Only add weight when you can keep your lats engaged throughout the entire movement.
>band resisted external rotations
>band resisted internal rotations
>Pendelay rows.

In a nutshell if youre anything like me which is actually common for shoulder impingment, you need to strength your should stabilization abilities.

Attached: well-1.jpg (800x450, 77K)

>[
do rotator cuff exercises idiot

i had it once, it's excruciating pain, it feels like when you try to move rusted parts together, it sounds the same too, it's horrible

rotator cuff exercises and stretch and rest fixed it

for anyone who is actually suffering and trying to sort through the trolls, there are two stretches to do: one to test how bad your shoulder is, the other to try and fix it.
>lay on your back
>keep your arm straight and stuff while rotating in front of your body (pause) and then above your head
>you should end up with your arm full extended and flat against the floor behind you
>if you feel pain, or lack range of motion, you have damage that you need to work through
to treat:
>stand flat on both feet
>extend the arm with the damaged shoulder above your head
>stretch until you feel your lats engaging
>whisper, "grow, grow, grow."

Thank you, I hope it will help.
I have it only on one side. I think it's some structural abnormality because all my life that side would pop without pain on internal rotation (not the other side though), so once I started lifting those problems showed themselves in various ways and basically every tendon has a bit of damage now, whereas the other side is completely fine, so it's not a form issue or something like that

fucking kek, actually had me till the last sentence

AlphaDestiny helped me to fix it and that's why he will always have my respect, no matter how much fit makes fun of him.

I watched some of his videos on it and basically what I got from it is that you should be doing OHP, is that right? Or is there some special trick I missed?

anyone else wake up in the night with shoulder pain is it just me, also in the mornings very painful

>he tried to negotiate

Yeah he gives some advice on form and stuff, but doing OHP was what really helped me. But to be honest, i think dumbbell ohp worked even better for me.

I'm going to say the N word.

Attached: The call that rotated your shoulders.jpg (1005x685, 130K)

Going through it right now, do these
orthoinfo.aaos.org/globalassets/pdfs/2017-rehab_shoulder.pdf