How long after a lower arm tattoo before I can start lifting again? Artist said a few days but he was dyel...

How long after a lower arm tattoo before I can start lifting again? Artist said a few days but he was dyel, so what does he know.

Pic related, the tattoo I got today

Attached: Screenshot_20190712-234328_Gallery.jpg (1080x2220, 983K)

Good job ruining your forearm with a picture of a deer with down syndrome

We regret to inform you it's over.

Attached: s3xuy9Qs.png (478x478, 262K)

the deer looks like a disappointed mum

unfortunately you won't make it OP

if you had lifted for a while longer you could have gotten a full deer face instead of that squashed one

Now imagine how weird it'll look if OP gets big arms.

good job ruining yourself retardo

Yikes, I made a similar mistake a couple years ago pic related. I was considering getting it covered with a dear but now I think I’ll just go for one of those jap sleeves

Attached: 79C596E3-E3A3-4D87-BD73-20B8FB5759DF.jpg (1536x2048, 645K)

My condolences OP desu

Hope you realized tattoos are permanent

lol you posted cringe on yourself

>tattoos
Good job being retarded.

Just listen to your tattoo artist, he has probably had a few jacked guys come through before. I hear you can accelerate the healing with some "second skin" product, but honestly I doubt it makes that much of a difference, just like a week off won't kill your gains dead. Catch up on sleep, eat well, maybe do some light cardio, and come back to the gym fully rested and fresh.

fpbp

cringe and bluepilled

How did it feel being penetrated by another man and knowing you're marked for life by his penetration?

I don't understand the attraction to the degeneracy of tattoos.

>I'm a special snowflake like all the other special snowflakes with tattoos

>that hand gesture
Back to your containment board.

Attached: 1562971479900.jpg (623x744, 144K)

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Holy fuck that deer looks retarded

Lol

>that arm ratio
LMAO what are you 5'2?

Attached: image.jpg (400x600, 44K)

How come /our containment board/ is always right?

Was I making a certain hand gesture? I was just trying to get some veins to pop out as I’m not fully cut atm. But please tell me what gangsign you think I was throwing up since you seem to know so much about it

CNN considers it a white supremacy sign

you can lift sameday from my experience, maybe wait 24 hours you dont need to wait long. just keep it clean and away from bacteria-infested surfaces
t. have arm tattoos

Attached: ok.jpg (620x1234, 185K)

No I’m actually 5’14” pic related, nice cope though. I’m not sure what you meant as everything on me is fully proportionate.

Attached: 248C8EDF-A15D-4048-899F-4DB41D4C2882.jpg (1536x2048, 392K)

>when you know you're being fucked with but you take it seriously on purpose because you love being offended so much

post body

This is bait

See although I wasn’t doing that white supremacy thing but instead just that whole hand game you do with your bros, I was baiting you into explaining it.

you first

Got a tattoo on the scapula on wednesday, still did pull ups the next day though I took it easy.
It's healing fine. I've never had trouble healing and always work out regardless. Just take it easy. Never had such a gay tattoo tho, but if you're really as gay as that tat suggests just skip a day or two and do some light cardio and core exercises instead.

Not everyone knows what certain symbols mean.
And given that :
-has a tattoo
-dyel
, I'm being kind in helping him not write any cheques (WP symbol) that he can't cash.

no u

whats the point of getting tattoos if you werent a marine,a slave a sailor or some hardcore shit ?

my sister is ruining her body with tats and my parents dont care about, i cant stand that degeneracy

>hand game that you do with your bros
Gay

Kek what good will that do? I’ve already mogged you after you attempted to call me a midget in an attempt to feel better about your own insecurities, if I post body you’ll only nitpick for any little thing you can find to try and insult me over. I’m not giving you the satisfaction, how’s it feel big man?

Attached: BC42F1DE-572C-4E4D-8DA3-D24446B3A59C.jpg (600x700, 29K)

>degeneracy
Funny how those who rail against degeneracy never can state that which should be generated... well?

5’14’’32’’’55’’’’

>being this obsessed over your own sisters body
Sick fuck.
>he doesn’t trade handjobs with his bros in a total non homo way like ancient soldiers did
Pfft ngmi

You sound retarded and have a retarded tattoo

I was in the navy and they're mostly a bunch of submissive nerds and metrosexual chads. The average man has a much more hardcore life, even if he doesnt get to shoot weapons and share cold showers with his bros in the morning.

And you sound like a mad little bitch, but I’m glad you agree with me that the tattoo is retarded :)

Manlet rage

cope

Lmao manlet you say? See that’s KING of manlets to you buddy

im not obsessed over her i mean, i wouldnt mind to kiss her belly button is someone puts a gun in my head or i wouldnt mind if i was in all four and she behind me rimmin my ass out and stroking my penis with her free hands if someone pay us idk 10 k dollars

It's not gay if you reciprocate. Sex is the exchange of fluid- there is no (net) fluid exchange if you reciprocate.

Lol the deer on the bottom looks like a lamb
Sorry op

That looks like some sort of half bear, half man pig.

Who cares? I'm not saying you're wrong. It's a waste of money. But literally who cares?

Just get it over with and tell your sister you want to fuck her. Stop making it about her totally irrelevant tats.

Why would lifting matter? Keep it clean. Cover it in cellophane.

OP here, don't really give a fuck about opinions on the aesthetics of the tattoo or about neckbeard wailing about the degeneracy of tattoos. I like it, that's all I care about.

Thanks for the solid advice other bros, will just do legs tomorrow to give it a day to breathe and then return to lifting as normal following day

Glad you didnt cover any muscle with that shit tattoo.

>yeah i trusted him enough to permanently mark a large visible portion of my body forever and he is the resident expert on tattoos
>idk if he knows what hes talking about

You dumb bitch. With til its done peeling

Everyone says it looks like man-bear-pig lmfao. It’s just supposed to be half living bear half dead. At this rate I may as well get actual manbearpig

Excellent post.

If I were you I'd just keep it desu. It's very funny and you clearly dont give a fuck. If you're confident enough you have a funny story to tell, which beats covering your arm with even more ink to have an "arsthetic" tattoo any day.

NOO THE DEER IS RACIST HE'S MAKING THE WHITE PEOPLE FACE

Attached: 1554127242411.png (2000x734, 350K)

It's supposed to be a bear? I'd say the artist botched the snout a bit - I thought it was a wolf at first glance. Still, as long as you can rock it, I'd say good for you.

holy cringe

lmao

>Getting triggered by an OK sign
You are insane

>wanting to get a tattoo
>see OPs picture and immediately change my mind

Thank you OP.

Attached: 1560631265962.gif (28x28, 61K)

I don't like it sorry OP

I laughed so hard at this my nose started bleeding.

>that tiny arm
>calling your tattoo guy dyel

Lmfaoooo

Attached: 385.jpg (317x267, 22K)

Kek that was my exact thought when I first read it, thanks for the post man

Attached: 1527269175452.gif (320x240, 1.47M)

i went 2 days after i got my bicep tattoos, artist just said try not to touch the tattoo on the machines cause ppl are gross and it could get infected. healed up nicely

That tattoo would be better if it wasn’t so good. You had a talented artist, but you had them do the wrong tattoo. Next time look for an artist who is good at tattooing the style of tattoo you want.

>That tattoo would be better if it wasn’t so good.

This pretty much says it all!

Post body, you whiny bluepilled faggot.

Yes. Apart from how fucked up the face is, it’s a very good tattoo. It would actually look better if it wasn’t so well done, then the retarded face wouldn’t be so glaringly obvious. Better to have a shitty tattoo than a really well done tattoo that looks fucking stupid.

Filename is a screenshot.

Sure thing OP, this is your own tattoo you got today.

Fuck off.