I'm on the pill

I'm on the pill

Attached: images (20).jpg (267x189, 7K)

So you can unprotected sex? Way to go slut

Hormonal reasons or dirty cumslut?

No, not that pill

HIV?

truvada is birth control for faggots, not women

So I can have unprotected gay sex 8 hours a day instead of just 6 without getting HIV or full-blown AiDS

>OP is a huge faggot

Who knew?

I'm on the pill too

Attached: 20190712_211915.jpg (954x1773, 749K)

Sounds like my ex, Georgia?

New Jersey

as long you stick to middle class white people, then catching aids is rare, you still have to wear a condom everytime.

>t.cock slut who has had sex with over 200 guys and is still STD clean

I dont know how I actually managed to stay std free, my only "tricks" are sleeping with younger guys to avoid people who were exposed to the HIV outbreak and gargling with saltwater in the 10first minutes of sucking cock

Any side effects?

Bone deterioration

death

this is Jow Forums sweetie are you lost?
Jow Forums/nel is a website for social outcasts only

this is my advice for you as an experienced whore.

1-avoid outdoor sex, if you have to, then always bring a bottle of water with you, enough to clean your dick and throat.

2-always avoid anal unless you know the person well, suck him off a few times and then you can try anal, but if he tries to force you to fuck you without a condom, then attempt to murder him and run away.

3-try to keep an steady fuckbuddy so you avoid exposing yourself to stds, trust nobody and pretend that everyone has HIV

4- never brush your teeth before sucking cock, never brush right after, wait at least one hour before and after

5-don't suck cock if your gums are bleeding or you have a sore throat, ulcers, etc.

6-saliva and air kill HIV, always use a lot of saliva when sucking

7-always check the cock, if the dick has any strange shit like drips, bumps or sore, leave.

8-if someone offers you poppers or any sort of drug, then don't have sex with that person, 99% he does bareback.

I'm on the pill too.

Attached: dianabol.jpg (600x450, 16K)

yeah, you might eventually have sex.
don't fuck anyone without a condom, trust no one, not even your "sweet girlfriend", i'm a homo but girls for some reason think they are inmune to stds, so they might cheat and not wear a condom at all because
>"omg i'm on the pill so I cant get pregnant tehee, my bf will never know tehee"

honestly, if I were straight I would take truvada as a measure in case of being cucked, also if you date a girl, ask her for std tests if you want to go serious, do the same. any rational person would accept that request.

Why are they heart shaped

eternal damnation in the afterlife

what if you become my bf?
I can take away your virginity
think about it, you will stop being a virgin, you might move on.

hell no I want a girlfriend who is loyal to me and hasnt had legions of promiscuous socopaths inside of her.

Attached: sexual partners and divorce risk.png (231x218, 9K)

Why I don't feel anything

Attached: coalgirls_serial_experiments_lain_04_1008x720_blu-ray_flac_260d7cf9-mkv_snapshot_15-10_2011-08-17_06 (720x720, 98K)

Fucking 200 people is literally what a social outcast does as well.

Truvada is for AIDs, he's a male/trap fag that fucks other men, no harm no foul

those are mostly dicks i've sucked off , anal is something I do 2 times a year because I find it dangerous.

I have been sexually active for 10 years

I have a question, if straight males could fuck any women they wanted, any of you, then would you have a count high as mine?

Yeah, I think I'll just keep trusting in condoms and the protective power of the Almighty God.

try to pull in the middle of sex and check if the condom is still on.
a lot of people fuck up because they only check the condom when they cum, just noticing they are fucked because the condom is broken, there is no cum and their dicks are covered in poop

Because I want to lose weight

Fuck thats hot. Seattle?

Is it opposite day? Birth control puts on weight faster than GOMAD desu.

I'm not on birth control read the picture again

no, argentina bro

A Chad.

nice quads

Delete this.
You're ruining my stealthing and gift giving fetish.

Attached: xTnJb6Z.gif (500x273, 1.31M)

>gargling with saltwater in the 10first minutes of sucking cock
before or after?
important

not him, but atlanta, are you cute?

Find Jesus.

Attached: churchClouds.jpg (275x183, 9K)

Nope. People who can change partners on a whim without giving a shit are pretty repulsive.

>Not knowing how to clean out your love canal before sex
What a nood