Does it just come down to willpower?

I mean, is there some secret that I don't know? Been trying to drop the fat for the last year or two, I decide I'm going to eat at a deficit or whatever and then whether it is a week, two weeks or a month in I fall off big time and give up and start binging on chocolate and other shit I shouldn't eat in high volumes, I can't incorporate these things in a limited capacity either, because in a way it makes it even harder to stop overeating if I let myself have a little bit. What does it just come down to, is it just purely willpower?

Attached: 1428170441451.jpg (250x241, 10K)

Not willpower, that only lasts as long as you have the will.
Its discipline

>Its discipline
How do I discipline myself?

the number one thing is to never make exceptions, exceptions are how your brain tricks you into doing all kinds of dumb shit

It comes down to how badly you want it. Back when I believed soda and candy caused acne I didn't touch them for years. If you keep reconciling being a fat fuck you'll always fall back on eating shit. Only once you look at yourself in the mirror and say I'll never look like this again is when you'll find the willpower.

ADHERE to CICO

By doing the thing you set out to do no matter what. Count calories EVERY day

the secret is insulin resistance, which you have caused to yourself by instigating constant insulin spikes by eating fucking constantly, because food is fun and comforting.

FASTING is literally the only way to lose fat

exercising DOES NOT make you lose weight

Calorie reduction DOES NOT WORK either

FASTING is literally the only thing.

LITERALLY

user I implore you Try to go 24h without eating, then eat normally, then go another 24h witout eating, then BINGE EVEN i dont care , but after binge another 24h fast, by this point YOU WILL FUCKING FEEL LESS COMPELLED TO EAT I PROMISE YOU, YOU WILL FUCKING NOT GET AS HUNGRY AS BEFORE, then continue eat every second day only , and you will fucking see your weight drop and your cravings go away,

Please try this, maybe next week ? for a week try alternate day fasting , or fast one day a week ? PLEASE TRY

with tears in my eyes, i fucking promise you it works, but also it is the only way that works rapidly and permanently

with tears in my eyes, DONT CICO DONT RESTRICT CALORIES, BUT FAST

IT IS NOT YOUR WILLPOWER, BUT YOUR FUCKED UP HORMONES CAUSING YOU CRAVINGS , FASTING DOWNREGULATES THOSE HORMONES, WHILE causing LITERAL 2000 KCAL CLEAVES per Day (if your bmr is 2000)

try biking

its insane

you lose tremendous amounts of weight without being forced to socially interact

i also use music (mp3 player) as doping and it works fine

lost 10 kilos in 2 weeks

Attached: LANCE_ARMSTRONG_413994_10150891432614778_1706133148_o.jpg (2048x1280, 405K)

eating in caloric deficient FUCKING DOES NOT WORK IT IS A FUCKING WASTE OF LIFE AND IT IS LITERALLY GUARANTEED TO FAIL

fucking i have wasted so many years doing CICO it just FUCKING DOES NOT WORK

calorie reduction causes your body to reduce your BMR

FASTING INCREASES YOUR BMR MOTHERFUCKER FUCKING TRY IT

dont listen to this - fucking pseudoscience. Count calories, as simple as that. Don't go full into it, baby steps bro

CICO IS SHIT THEORY BECAUSE BMR DECREASES WHEN YOU RESTRICT CALORIES , BMR DOES NOT STAY THE SAME WHILE RESTRICTING THOSE FUCKING CALORIES ,IT IS A FUCKING BAD BAD BAD AND WRONG WRONG WRONG THEORY

FASTING CAUSES HORMONAL CHANGES WHILE FUCKING CICO DOES NOT

you don't have to change the way you eat for now, user
just do 20 minutes of exercise a day - and my exercise it can just be wandering around the mall or some event (you can't buy outside food/drinks though)

you're starting too big. start with small steps.

FUCKING USE PUBMED AND SEE FUCKING ARTICLES ABOUT CALORIE RESTRICTION DIET RESULTS !!! FUCKING YOU ARE PSEUDOSCIENCE YOU FUCKING CICO FREAKS

I only read the first few lines but it sounds like you need to learn to enjoy it. Just focus on the enjoyable parts and ignore the hard parts. That's what I did to motivate myself to hit the gym and pretty soon I was looking forward to going without realizing it. I mean, you're not going to stick with it if you don't like what you're doing in at least one way.

EXERCISE IS NOT ENOUGH

THE BABY STEP YOU NEED IS FASTING FOR A DAY PER WEEK

Is it possible to bike without becoming an insufferable faggot? Current evidence suggests it is not possible

Nice memes

CICO failure is due to nonadherence, retard. Obesity is a mental illness.

i'm not a nofapper but. When I cut. I don't masturbate cause the constant thoughts of sex distract me from the food.

Use the time motivation and will gives you to build habits. Cling to those habits when motivation and will dry up.

>calorie reduction causes your body to reduce your BMR
That's why you cycle the calories to confuse your body.

There's a limit to how far bmr can drop, especially if you're active. Energy for that activity has to come from somewhere, after all.

Or instead of trying to play catch-up with your body you could just IF and get objectively better results

Only if you never ever talk about it or do it with other people. Seriously.

Attached: 1546996862505.jpg (966x1024, 226K)