I've had enough. I used to be handsome, not Jow Forums but good looking...

I've had enough. I used to be handsome, not Jow Forums but good looking. then i became disabled and the meds helped me put on 197 lbs. I weigh 412 now. i want to be 180 before i bulk. I was 219 before this all happened to me. Ill post a pic of 10 years ago in the next post just so you can see, if you care

Attached: thenightof7-12-19.png (929x1239, 1.15M)

here

Attached: me and david1.jpg (604x453, 76K)

>used to be handsome

user, you still are! :)

Robert, we know it's you and NO - we will NOT stop deadlifting!!!

you're already making excuses about why you put on weight
you put the weight on yourself
take responsibility if you want to make any changes

Find your TDEE and eat at a 25% caloric deficit, walk, and drink lots of water

What are you going to do about it?

You can get it back and more user. That sounds like the beginning of a super villain speech but I just mean that I believe in you. It’s never too late and all that, godspeed

im 290 down from 400, just do IF and eat 1500kcal a day.

You sure you want to do this? I have a way
It may kill you though.

my personality isn't macho and bearish but i'm over 6 feet so people call me teddy bear. i cant stand it. im starting my weightloss journey tomorrow. an app i downloaded said ill be done on april 3, 2021

>tomorrow

No, user. You're starting it right now :) Good on you, young lad

thanks for all the comments. i live in a group home where they cook for us but ill be eating about 2000 calories and the app i have says i am allowed 3100. ill walk everyday to start, i dont want to wreck my knees.

You can do it, bro. You're gonna make it.

I know, its just that everytime they upped my dosage on a med im not on anymore i would gain 30 lbs in like a month. i was overeating though. i have to have discipline.

Thanks!

good luck

What's your disability? Inb4 depression

>bulk again
lol no your metabolism is fucked just stick to a diet and exercise lift heavy and have some cardio days.
slow and steady if you lose weight quickly you will have a lot of loose skin

schizoaffective disorder. the doctor cares more about smoking than heart disease. i think its backwards.

This is your fault, you let yourself go to shit. You’re the only one that can fix it

my mom said she would pay for loose skin surgery if i could lose the weight.

thanks!