Hobbies that don’t keep you inside

My mother shit on me for only making >200$ a paycheck, and that the traveling from a city 30miles away with my friends is too expensive for me and it stops me from paying her “tax”. So I have no friends, sit inside all day because summer, and go to the gym everyday. What should I do? 19btw

Attached: 9BC4981C-1CE9-421B-B516-A10507411256.jpg (640x600, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

learndigital.withgoogle.com/digitalgarage
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just say what the tax is so we can get posted on reddit already

This

Same here bro, except I make maybe $80 a week working for my dad. I'm 32.

Join a bjj or kickboxing gym. The bjj gym might teach you a lot of stuff from bottom so it won't be as good in a fight but its a fun way to spend your time. Just any sports club near you would be fun as fuck

Get a camera
Get a library card
Join a D&D club or something

Probably rent for a cluttered room in her basement that smells of stale sweat, urine, and semen.

Attached: 1539775803230.jpg (660x371, 38K)

Honestly, she says that she wants to take a portion of my money for the sole purpose: “for me to understand what paying a bill is like”
And I’m no fucking redditor, my room does have a stack of laundry and some HS plaques but it’s pretty empty

Jesus Christ that sounds like nightmare fuel

He says he can't pay more because he pays for the household food and doesn't charge me rent to live in his house. I'm too socially scared to get a job where I interact with people though.

how much do you work?

get a graveyard job until you feel comfortable
you’re getting fucked at 80$ a week even if you’re not being charged anything

please tell me you’re lying

Get your own apartment, bro.

6-8 hours, 4 to 5 days a week. It's not heavy stuff, just bringing my dad tools he uses for roofing repairs.
I'm really scared of interacting with people honestly.

youre interacting with people on Jow Forums just fine\
get a better job and move out

Face to face is different than just writing. I fuck up my words a lot to the point where the people I talk to lose their patience.

are you more afraid of people or what will happen to you in twenty years when your parents are dead and you've been making less than half minimum wage your entire life

practice makes perfect user. go into a place of potential employment and engage in a dialogue with someone there like "are you guys hiring?" "who should i speak to?" "have any applications?" etc. youll get there user, you;re fairly well spoken online and im sure itll translate to irl wiht some practice

>200$/paycheck
>get your own apartment.

People, because I've been learning skills for a while now to start making an income for myself online and start helping my family out financially speaking.

learndigital.withgoogle.com/digitalgarage

What I am scared of though, aside from people, is failing at becoming a successful freelancer.
>go into a place of potential employment and engage in a dialogue with someone there
That's literally what I'm afraid of. I think part of my fear is due to the verbal abuse I get from my dad from small fucks I do here and there. That causes me to maintain low self confidence in doing things. It's a vicious cycle in other words for me.

^this guy gets it
Fuck SoCal

Well you’re failing right now by not even trying to improve your situation.
won’t your father let you work for him? going to your own job sites and working alone for more pay?