How much do you guys sleep on a daily basis? if you sleep too much will you gain weight?

How much do you guys sleep on a daily basis? if you sleep too much will you gain weight?

Attached: 1562834284171.webm (640x640, 1.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5MuIMqhT8DM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

5 maybe 6

Depends on the needs of the city. If it's crying out for justice too loudly, I don't sleep at all. Not until they're punished.

Get at least 7 hours bro, shoot for 8 or 9

Sauce please?
And how can an ugly incel have a gf like this? If this has to be his ultimate life goal, this and nothing else?

10-12hrs. yes i have no social life

Varies a lot. Sometimes 6, sometimes 10 hours.

5-6 hours. I can tell that it's been making me gain weight and not recover properly. Started taking Valerian root recently to help myself sleep more

milana vayntrub

not sure about the video

same I'm tired with only 8 hours

Attached: Kot_Bomb.jpg (449x363, 35K)

Stop trying, OP

8-9 hours for peak gains. Anything less and you're fucked. youtube.com/watch?v=5MuIMqhT8DM

Get a sleep study user. You are most likely not getting a quality sleep

Hours don’t matter as much as quality. You have to maximize you rem sleep. If you’re tossing and turning all night then you’ll never get the rest you need

I have a system:
1 mg of melatonin 30 mins before bed
No caffeine after 3pm and I keep my caffeine usually to one cup of tea
I get snuffy nose from dust easy so I take allergy meds (singulair and zertek) in the evening. Help with nasal obstruction
Fan and AC on to say cool all night
No fluids after 6:30, keeps me from waking up having to pee
Turn down brightness and contract on pc monitor and turn off all but small lights in apartment near dusk
If I really can’t sleep I take a 12.5 mg of trazadone

>I get snuffy nose from dust easy so I take allergy meds
This sounds legit since allergy meds knock you out too.
>Turn down brightness and contract on pc
kek'd at contract. You should download f.lux for pc and mobile to auto warm your screen.

Anyone suggesting >8hrs is justifying their laziness.
7.5 is good for most.

Tough crowd, I laughed tho. Your work does not go unnoticed user

6-8 hours is the golden number for me. anything less and I need to nap at some point during the day. Anything more and I somehow have much less energy during the day and also have trouble falling asleep. Obssesing over getting 8-9 hours because peoplen on the internet tell you so is retarded, your body will tell you how much sleep you need.
Also I used to sleep 9 hours a day for a period of time as well as I used to sleep 5-6 and I noticed no big difference when it came to recovery.

Tonight like 2 hours. Took melatonin too which usually has me out the entire night. This shit sucks but tomorrow’s the weekend. Kinda look forward to being all groggy in a few hours and sipping some coffee desu

Sleep is for the weak.

Take up /sleepfasting/. I personally use a 5:2 protocol where you skip sleep during the week and then power sleep for around 48 hours on the weekend to make up for the lost sleep. One you adjust you can basically do whatever you want with all the extra free time. Productivity tends to skyrocket. Think about it, you get up, go to work, then come home and you have what, 5-6 hours to do whatever you need to? Fuck that, get an extra 8 and be a god.

Im sorry but post body

oof

literally everything on that list is a meme except caffeine
if you spend your days being productive, you /will/ be tired come nighttime.

>pretending to be asleep with freshly styled hair and a whole face of make up
God i fucking hate women.

based daredevil staying awake

Who sleeps with make up on looooool

Sleeping too much is bad
That's enough you faggot zoomer "oof" spotted the redditfag gtfo, 6-8h is optimum you gaylord.

Careful buddy, some might take your advice seriously on this board

Based

I’m 5 weeks into it

I lose weight massively when I sleep so I only sleep 4hrs a day. Hyperthyroidism is a bitch.

Keked and based.

Money

have a (you)