Jow Forums Friday Night Feels

Whats going on Jow Forums, its friday night. What ails you?

Attached: main-qimg-fb90f5d158f5c011b88f7988f83b7233.jpg (602x932, 338K)

Crippling masturbation barkeeper. Give me a shot of the good stuff.

Also, dubs finds true love this year. Have a round on me gents.

I can't stop thinking about that bagel shop guy. I'm 5'6 but it pisses me off the big guy defeated him so easily. I want to be able to beat the shit out of that guy. Then kill the cops when they come. Then kill the entire SWAT team. Then destroy the tanks and helicopters they send after you.
BUT I KNOW IT'S IMPOSSIBLE SO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: AAAAAAAAA.png (768x672, 50K)

Stop fapping.

Cant sleep man. Been sleeping early every day, woke up early too, but I just cant sleep. Today was a tiring day and I barely ate. I wanted to wake up early tomorrow to work out, but i dont see myself sleeping any time soon.
I cut down on smokes, coffee and snacks. Been eating healthy and in a caloric deficit. Also masturbating less. Guess it's starting to fuck my mood up a little bit.

take some zinc amd drink some chamomile user. sleep gains abound

I'm too broke for supplements but I do have chamomile tea. Had no idea it helped sleep, I'll get me some.

I am hungry, I forgot to defrost the chicken, it'll take ages.
AND I want to order a pizza =(

Broke up with Christian qt girl last night cause she's """"unsure"""" about our faith differences. It's a little rough but more so on her.

Try it user, brew a few bags worth

Was kind of a douche to some friends earlier because of some personal stress. I already apologized but I still feel like an asshole

Imagine getting taking a 4 day weekend from your pathetic job for July 4 holiday. You proceed to literally not leave your house for the entire 4 days because you have nothing to do and no one to do anything with anyway because of what a miserable pathetic loser you are.

You get back to work on Monday after the holiday and you hear that this small group of coworkers (including your cool boss) you’ve worked with for a few years and thought you got along decently with went to some event on that Saturday and didn’t even think enough of you to invite you.

Then imagine you getting rather upset about this and deciding to treat the work week like you treat the rest of your life since clearly they don’t like you, so you just keep your head down going about your business. Not being your usual talkative self of making your offhand comments than get a good amount of laughs, just staying quiet.

Then at the end of the week your boss calls you into her office and asks you why you’ve been so quiet this week, if something happened on Friday when you called off, is everything okay, pretending to care. You consider for a millisecond talking about how your life is so incomprehensibly, inhumanly pathetic that something as small as a few coworkers of yours, not even friends with you, going to an event and not inviting you had the ability to ruin your already universally bad mood even more, or that if she or any normal person at work had to live my life for a week they would fall into severe depression, but instead just repeatedly say “nothing is wrong, I’m fine” and she asks “well if something was wrong you would tell me right” and you are about to say “Of course not” but instead just lie and say “Yes” and she says “Good!” and then you leave for the week to go back to being home alone for the entire weekend.

sorry for the blog post but thats whats ailing me tonight, can anyone relate?

Working, get one day off a week. Social life has gone down the drain because of my little buisiness trip. Thankfully ive been getting swole. 2pl8 3rep bench, 245lbs 3 reo squat. Looking to improve while im out here.

I'm worried that after the tragedy of my last relationship that I'm incapable of trusting someone romantically again. It sucks because my fwb wants a relationship but even if I wanted it, it sounds so fucking exhausting after having spent two years trying to love someone that was too toxic to love herself.

It feels like a shitty romantic limbo. I can get laid. That's not the problem. But I want to feel comfortable around someone again, and all the gushy romantic shit that I had in my last relationship.

I can sort of relate. It's not like I'm around people at all, but if I were there I'm sure no one would invite me either.

More details on that point of contention? Curious

Checked.

You need to find things you enjoy above anything else. Stop caring about your fwb or any of that dumb shit. Find something else to base your life and worth on.

Are you serious? Don't stress over things you can't change like your height, or balding or whatever pointless things people worry about. Short guys have beaten tall guys and vis versa. Just be the best person you can be.

It sucks when they can't see the obvious... Hitler was right.

today is my birthday, im spending it alone because even tho i have some friend that would hang out with me if i gave them a call, i havent celebrated any of them for the last 10 years, i feel like nobody really wants to be near me or i would just be a burden or i would ashame them somehow.
i know its fucking stupid but this low selfsteem burned in my psyche from my teenage years wont go away
i have alot of discipline so i manage well in day to day life but when i try to get more intimate with any individual i sabotage myself with my insecurities

i know the answer is just to stop being a little bitch, im gonna make it a goal celebrate my next birthday with all my friends and a gf hopefully.

>bullyng is one hell of a drug

Attached: 1562693904828.png (213x250, 26K)

I put three pounds on this week because I slacked off on my gym and diet the last two weeks. Doing better starting today thankfully, I just got lazy.

dont spend energy thinking about your height, you cant do anything about it.
you will never be able to beat every guy that comes infront of you, but you can always train to beat any average dude you see in the street, practice bjj combined with some basic stricking and you are set

Walk-in around town and drunk cute girls all over the place. One in a group points at me and says “this guys lookin for girls” all gigglin n shit I took a deep breath and just said “yeaaaah” kept walking.

why can't i feel anything? I had dinner with friends and then made out with some random chick at a bar but still nothing.