Jow Forums i need you to tell me this constant training and eatng and not drinking or going out on fridays and putting...

Jow Forums i need you to tell me this constant training and eatng and not drinking or going out on fridays and putting my body first is gonna pay off

please tell me this Jow Forums

Attached: 1561865804161.jpg (2996x2640, 1.88M)

What's your goal tho? If you wanna get shredded to fuck girls social life comes first. You gotta be able to do both fitness and sociability if you want a good life.
There's no point to an all work, no play lifestyle.

played too hard, going the stoic route.
sacrificing my sex life, and a lot of my social life.
and training hard for gains, while staying more organized and sleeping better. generally feeling better.

Still though, it feels a bit like self loathing on a friday night.
Its called FOMO, Fear of Missing out

Depends. What is your goal?

Here's my experience. Learning how to sacrifice something tempting for something better down the road is hard but necessary to grow and be a person you can be proud of. Chasing every impulse when you have it will make an undesirable, never respected man-child.

If you are obsessed though, never staying out late, always cautious about your weekends and basically a prudish type then you will miss out. I have friends that never closed a 4am bar and don't what's it's like to be at a diner at 6am after a night of partying.

It's about balance and what do YOU want.

You’ve already experienced much more than a lot of people throughout history. Think of all the 14-18 year olds who died awful deaths in wwi for example.

Attached: 8325A9F5-C26B-4FB6-BD51-C5A71421F00B.jpg (1125x633, 68K)

im sorry user, after you succeed the women who follow you will be so basic that it will make you feel that all the work you put on the gym was for a dream. you must do it for yourself. if you do it for pussy it wont be worth it.

Attached: 1562858246677.png (489x482, 305K)

You can go out and have a couple drinks just don't binge. Have some self coontrol

I went to similar stuff, but I had goals that kept me in a good path.
Then I failed them all so now I both take care of myself and also do whatever the fuck I want in a kind of symbiotic way. The self destruction is contained by the self improvement and the self improvement is motivated by the self destruction.
It's the most balanced way I think. Being a monk for too long, in my experience, eventually leads to burning out dramatically.

it will pay of more then you can possible imagine people are a lot weaker then you know

i mean, what good would going out to a bar and even getting a number or banging a hot chick even do for me? It will always be there, unless i die or get sick. and I'll have more money and gains to do the "social life" thing better in the future.
in a few hours time everyone will be home, hungover and drunk.
I'll be waking up early, and training.

Even without the social benefits when your 40 or 50 you won’t look like shit. You won’t have join problems as much. You’ll go longer and be able to do more. Do you really want to be a mid 20’s Chad that burns out by 35 with health problems?

Also, go out once in awhile if you want. Otherwise don’t pressure yourself, you won’t gain much from it any way

I only do this shit for a cute black gf

Attached: 1546303100874.jpg (996x1069, 422K)

Is there a version of this without the chick or posters? Just dude doing curls in the darkness?

I regret every stupid night out. Al those hours wasted. I tightened bonds with make friends but now i’m old and know how people operate and how pointless it all was.

Just drink vodka bro alcohol is GOAT for releasing your inner Chad

Ffs post the real one you degenerate

Attached: 1561126367888.png (1024x893, 690K)

>grows to 6 ft from lifting

>still depressed
You should make him happier user

No

I am shredded.
>don't drink
>don't do drugs
>no friends
How do I kick off said social life? Where do I meet women?

>implying this isn't the reality for most Christ-cucks on this board.

I really don't understand this whole "put my body first" bullshit.

I won a state championship after getting drunk the night before. Tons of college athletes party hard and still compete at a high level. Stop being a fucking pussy and sacrificing your life just to have a 185 lb bench, a 205 lb squat, and a sub 3 plate deadlift.

It does pay off.
The main way it pays off it it gives you more energy, makes you feel better about yourself, and teaches you discipline which transfers over to other areas of your life.
Lifting has been one of the most important things I've ever done for myself.

>relives high school memories like Al Bundy
>tells others how to live
And after that state championship you never tasted success again

The fuck.
Just go out. Absolutely tons of guys look great and still go out every weekend. As long as your diet and training is good throughout, no reason you should be isolating yourself at home.

Well I like training and eating. Don't really drink or go out on friday (or saturday) nights because I don't really have friends.
Enjoying it is kind of a pay off at itself.

Join male activities. Bjj or boxing or whatever sport you like. You are already fit so you would be a perfect newcomer. Become friends with the connection you make though that group. Hang out with those friends and meet new people through them. Expand your social circle. Go out solo and meet people at bars. Talk to whoever sits next to you. Plenty of lonely people who are at the bars solo because they have nothing to do.

That’s what I did and I went from zero friends to at least a few I hang out with. I stopped going solo to bars because I wanted to focus on my body tho. Had some great nights and made new friends through that. Also had some shit nights where I drank two beers and only talked to the bartender.

Why was it pointless?

>that comic
I am so glad I started lifting and gained one foot in height from it. Feels good to be 7'2"