What the best workout split?

What the best workout split?
Full body
Upper lower
Push pull
Brosplit

Attached: 273c86dc5caab56f13d27b62ffb03814.jpg (800x800, 108K)

PPLPPLx

PPXPPXX
Squats on push
Diddly in pull
Add hypertrophy if you want

Attached: IMG_20190712_184056.jpg (4608x2112, 1.13M)

PPLPPLC

>tfw dont split and just do upper body every other day
what am i in for?

Attached: 1542657441680.jpg (403x432, 30K)

PP_PP__

Ppppppx
Fuck legs

C?

Attached: legs.jpg (600x800, 59K)

C = Wrestling

I do 5x a week and split the most important leg exercises on the last 2 days so I'm hitting legs more than once a week.

Also have DL's on my first pull day.

PUSH PULL LEGS is the only way. The path where true physique is achieved.

Cardio, I'm guessing

7 x full body

Arnold Splits
Chest Back
Shoulders Arms
Legs

I do this except I workout every other day. So pxpx. Should I up the frequency to ppxppxx? I train the big lifts heavily 3x5 all the time, is the frequency of 4 times a week too much for that?

Pxpxpxpx and ppxppxx is still 4x a week. It really is your choice and how fast your body repair itself.

variant of except it's PPA

A is arms?

Full body 3x because you can then bench 3x per week

yes. i can't get in enough arm volume otherwise, tacking on some arm work towards the end of a workout makes it super half-assed.

PHAT

Post body

BASED. Doing this right now. Tried upper/legs+arms but felt pretty exhausted doing shoulders, back and chest together but push with legs seems great. I do my hams on pull days tho

You forgot roids.

6x a week fullbody if you want actual gains. Not even joking.

Attached: 2292702.png (1024x1024, 422K)

Full body workouts just "feel" the best for me. Don't know why.

Unless you're doing the same big lifts each workout, PPXPPXX would only be 2 times a week for each specific lift, which is fine. I actually do PPX and repeat, which means hitting the big lifts essentially 3 times a week. That's when I saw the best growth and strength gains personally.

I don't really think that any one split is that much better than the other, especially taking into account individual genetic response.

It's probably best to cycle these different styles of training. Do one style for a period of time before switching to another.

It's the best compromise.

The gym ghoul

Full body every other day, as I am not a faggot

This. You literally get to do the good stuff more often, while actually recovering enough to do heavy sets without coping with yourself that light weight more reps will actually make you big and strong.

I do:
Monday - back
Tuesday - chest + core
Wednesday - free
Thursday - shoulders + core
Friday - legs
Saturday - arms

Works well for me. Any criticism?

Monday = chest + biceps
Tuesday = shoulders + abs
Wednesday rest
Thursday =back + triceps
Friday = cardio(10kmrun)
Saturday = Legs
Sunday = rest
beginner started around november im progressing but idk if i could be progressing faster with a PPL routine

1. push+core
2. pull+shoulders
3. repeat or cardio or legs or rest based on goal

I had the best results while doing:
Push,Legs,Pull,Core,Full Body and cardio on saturdays on the rare days when there is nothing else to do.

Is full body a meme?

>Push (including squats), core work
>Rest
>Pull, core work
>Rest
Works good for me. I do cardio rest days. I am always recovered and haven’t missed a work out in months.

It's the best one for natty adults with jobs. Higher frequency requires the kind of endurance you don't have unless training is your life, ie football players and shit.

True, I’m tempted by full body because you can work out 3 or 4 times a week. But can you get lean mass? I’m DYEL right now and want to have a body like Cristiano Ronaldo.

pplpplx

its 4x week, but
A: OHP
B: Deadlift
C: Bench
D: Squat

and everyday has 1 antagonist, and 1 protagonist accessory

Yes. Three times a week is enough to grow lean mass to the point of looking like a soccer player.

6 days a week
PPLPPLx

2 hours every day and eat 4000-5000 calories a day

Wait why the fuck are deadlifts and legs on consecutive days in PPL

has anyone unironically tried this?

Nah im joking, unless you’re an elite lifter or on roids the workload is too much
Your CNS would be fried and the lack of rest would mean you would make 0 fucking gains, possibly even lose muscle in order for your body to have the energy to do that amount of work

I couldn't eat 4000 calories in one day if I had a professional chef on hand and I got paid to do it.

I do this and I’m natural, AMA.

How do you recover? Does your life only consist of lifting, forcefeeding, and sleeping?

Deadlifts are a pull movement since the work is split up between your back and legs
Legdays are pure leg exercises like lunges, squats, legpress etc

Calves on push too?

post body/lifts

Do you want to actually be strong? Full body

Do you want to look like your strong? Ppl

How does it feel being an autistic retard

Do you look like shit?

MON: chest, tric
WEDS: back, bic
FRID: legs, shoulders
SUN: chest, tric
TUES: back, bic...

Post routine

Every day is Arms.

PLPPLPx

>discipline and strength is autistic
How does it feel to be a woman?

Full body 4x per week

brosplit because it's fun

Basically...
A:
Deadlift (or variation)
Bench/OHP (or variation)
Chin up/Pull up
Arm isolation exercises
Facepulls
Single arm farmer walk

B:
Squat (or variation)
Bench/OHP (or variation)
Row variation
Forearm Isolation exercises
Facepulls
Single arm farmer walks

It's always A,B,A,B,A,B,Restday.
For each day I have a different exercise Variation.
So I wouldn't do conventional deadlift, squat and bench more than once a week.
It would be for example romanian deadlifts, frontsquats, paused bench on the other days to prevent overuse.
And then again another variation for the remaining days.
I keep volume pretty low so I can recover.
Also I do a lot of stretching/warming up before and after the workout. You definitely need to get used to the workload at first and slowly build yourself up, so you won't go to snapcity.
Also be in a caloric surplus.

Attached: Jack Hanma2.jpg (703x562, 195K)

Monday: HIIT/cardioc (orange theory class with wife)
Tuesday: Push
Wednesday: Pull
Thursday: Legs
Friday: Rest
Saturday: Full Body
Sunday: Rest

So like 5/3/1?

how many of each lift do you do?
currently doing SL5x5, but looking to go more often than 3x/week without burning myself (I can barely recover right now)

This. PPL 6 days per week.

how long do you train every time?

Like 90 minutes. Then I run. But I am unemployed so I take my time.

post body/lifts

Full body if you're natty

People hate on the bro split but I’m liking it. I’ve only been lifting for about 4 months and doing just one or two compounds per workout makes it seem more bearable then all compounds. The heavy compounds drain the shit out of me and an entire workout of them seems like too much.

maybe as a beginner. when the weight gets heavy you need to split your workout. or how do you do it?

That's what the rest days are for. It's 3 days a week for a reason.

This, with weighted calisthenics

how do you fit in enough volume and not spend around 2 hrs in a gym?

I'll lose my wife and my house before I spend less time in the gym.

t. gymcel

I said wife, not waifu.

i might try this later once i get bored of push pull

me except no rest day and usually only 2500-3000 calories a day

how many years do you lift what are you stats lifts and do you look like you lift?

>going from working each muscle group two days a week to six days a week
That's a bit of a jump, user.

Full body every day with half the volume

Like 6 years when I was a kid. 128lbs 5'3" 1/2/3/4 for a one rep max.
And fast forward to ten years of not lifting later. Pic related is me a few months in. My lifts are shit but I'm 147lbs now and my muscle looks about like before.

Attached: 20190706_175836.jpg (2560x1440, 806K)

this is what I've done for the past year.

its worked well for me, but Im in an usual circumstance where I dont really need do legs, and I had to lay off squats for a bit.

May not be for everyone, but you could do a lot worse.

Definitely upper/lower. Although I prefer it 3X/week because two days of lower body training isn't necessary for many people.

What this user said is also good. Agonist-antagonist training is underrated and forgotten.

M-Push
T-Pull
W-rest
Th-Push
F-Pull
S-Cardio
Su-rest

Im an amputee, so doing legs isnt a huge focus on me bc my leg is huge and muscular with minimal effort. The Cardio on Saturday isnt intense, I do an hour on the treadmil, battle rope, bike/rowing.

its working well, but on cuts this workload is rough. Im taking a few months off squats bc its causing hip pain doing them on one wheel.

>Im an amputee
manlet

>making fun of an amputee
piece of shit

anything but fullbody

Attached: 1562351157880.jpg (331x232, 30K)

you know she's getting BBC right?

Iirc reddit ppl took me about 2 hours when I started it 2 months ago, eventually I had to quit it after a month because of time constraints, it was quite tiresome and generally a bad choice since training more than 4x a week is inefficient for a novice.

>those tattoos
>5'3"

Attached: 1562267615842.jpg (257x196, 14K)

>>>reddit

its fine.

The only thing thicker than my skin is my dick.

>So if I add a 4th day on SS with 2x5 on squat and press, 5x2 on power cleans, viz. a low volume day, I will get the same volume of SL.
Thoughts?

Attached: 1394639460297.jpg (640x640, 48K)

Takes one to know one cuck