This is 1 month of stronglifts

This is 1 month of stronglifts.

What should I do?

Attached: 03630AD6-6452-4560-8BBA-79BE00A8AE32.jpg (533x710, 80K)

Continue the routine, niggerfaggot86

Eat more.

Lift more, eat more.

Il alrezdy stalling at the 5x5 90kg squat

Sleep more

start lifting

Post pic wearing thigh highs and skirt

Have sex

Lift more often
Lift heavier
Eat a lot (of healthy food)
Sleep more
Fuck a girl right in her dripping vagina

Attached: have sex incel2.jpg (884x500, 86K)

Not OP but I bet he didn’t stall at Barbell Row 75 like myself and I’m twice his size. What the fuck am I doing wrong? I can’t pull worth a shit. Literally evry other lift I’m doing is piss ez and I’m bored out of my mind on the program but god forbid I have to barbell row. Help?

switch to pendlays and save your lower back in the long run

why are you rowing a barbell at all? use cables?

Thanks bros. I’ll try both. I’m fresh out the sticky here even though I lifted before it was with a coach and now that I’ve been away for a year and live elsewhere I’m realizing I’m fucking dumb and I need advice.

Any recommendations on a core strenght/abs routine for someone starting and doing stronglifts? I’ve heard you can train abs all day without too much reat needed

I had visible abs, not great but not totally shitty either. but due to a spinal fusion I have I don't do any kind of crunches or real ab routine honestly. I just look after the old diet and for cardio I go out and play soccer against a wall or shoot on deadlift rubber tires.

Stop listening to bullshit and watching people who claimed they became greek statues after a year of training—they're either on roids or they have insanely good genetics. Natty progress is SLOW AS FUCK. Accept it and keep going steady.

Lift for another 2 years and then come back

1 month? It took me 2 years to build decent amount of muscle. Be patient user; keep lifting, eat clean and rest well.

I know a guy who claims to be natural but DL 685 weighing 185, 5'6''ish (lel) ... does this sound right too you? or to anyone? ... he also recently posted something about not counting calories and said he never did. THAT HAS TO BE FUCKING BULLSHIT RIGHT?! He was trolling people r-right?

Would have to see physique. Deadlifts are really easy for people like myself with long arms. I know some people who don't count calories because really all that matters is checking what you eat against the scale.

he looks like arnold but a lot lot shorter. even has a buzz unironically. I would post a pic but I don't really feel like putting my man on blast like that. I am almost 1000% sure he is on some type of gear as he doesn't fit any type of natural body mold but then again I have barely been lifting for a year myself so what the hell do I know.

Another friend of mine is head trainer at the gym and he says mini-arnold is definitely roiding and we laugh about it when we aren't dogging hoes

you can do planks

You finally started lifting. I recognize you based on the long ass arms and posture. I can already see a difference and it’s only been one month. Keep going, you need at least 6 months for a noticeable change.

I do try an do those sometimes if I remember, but haven't in awhile, thanks user I will do those next week. Also I have good balance and can do like bicycle/row kicks for a few sets of 25 or something. other than that I don't do much though :( I miss having my teenager spine