"Post body" is a fucking childish argument...

"Post body" is a fucking childish argument. Like boxing referee should be able to knock out Mike Tyson or movie critic should have won Oscar to do their jobs. Your self esteems are fucking pathetic and it makes me sad.

>imb4 post body

Attached: 371435bd.jpg (784x896, 67K)

lmao dyel post body

this is me I’m a living god
Also
Post body

Attached: 473C47BE-B4F3-4143-B6E9-D0048833DEAD.jpg (668x823, 545K)

You look gross faggot.

Congratulations.

Cope, sneed, have sex, and cringe.

his face looks like God was trying to make an alpha chad but then sneezed at the last second

Fucking fat nigger. Post body

Attached: A0356559-A034-4D32-9F01-F6E25BACCCFF.jpg (750x998, 72K)

Lord I need bleach. Gotta head to the mirror for a quick minute

>seething so hard he made a thread about it

Lmao, post body, incel.

Anons on Jow Forums aren’t professional referees or critics, they’re random assholes on an image board. Short of a significant and verifiable coaching background, their accomplishments are their only credentials. So if you’re going to run your mouth, don’t pitch a fit when someone asks to see your body of work, your body doing something impressive, or just your body itself. You’re getting mad that people don’t want the blind leading the blind.

Most people here a retards with absolutely no knowledge on fitness or like 1% are autistic juicers who make threads bleeding of insecurity

Is the referee telling Tyson how to hit or evade?
What a fucking retardo you are

Post body

Post degrees

You're literally trained to provide fap material on demand you retards.

I stopped caring about body when I realized the biggest fuckers had the worst form of anyone for pretty much any lift

Nobody actually posts body, Newfag.

COPE

Great

bump

Attached: YUH!.jpg (640x845, 109K)

Olipa outoo nähä Vatane tääl

it's not, your body is a reflection of your hard work and diet, it is actually the best argument