Hes OHPing 1pl8

Hes OHPing 1pl8

Attached: 4e1bd4d0964e52d265043eb2b0bad916be69bcd83649054afa93f2cb6d5eac4c.jpg (256x386, 32K)

Nice

We need to enhance the picture, those might even be 55s

>safeties set up for squats
yeah nah

I always knew he'd make it. Good job, lad.

Fucking legend.

>Needing safeties for OHP.
LMAO mogged by based OP.

Fucking beast

I heard that was a warm up set too

>safeties for OHP

what how you literally drop it back in the hooks

>not slamming the bar down on the safeties to show dominance
sad

>dominance
>by failing

lol

> thinking failing is bad
You have a lot to learn faggot

>he thinks when he fails to finish his rep and drops the OHP bar on the safeties that this is dominance

Imagine not realizing theres no point in removing safeties already there
Double retard

FUCKING BASED AND REDPILLED

Attached: About_Creatine__7_Myths_That_Just_Won_t_Die_and_4_Unappreciated_Truths_-_Flow_Athletics.jpg (758x535, 287K)

Think he might be doing tricep extensions

people that look like that never do ohp. i know a nerd in my gym who reminds me of this sperg that literally only squats and deadlifts. oh yeah he was benching one time...in the fucking squat rack looked fucking retarded lmao.

cope

>He thinks whether or not the (obviously based) guy in the OP would remove the safeties if he doesn't need them, is what the discussion is about.
>Calls others retards.
Oh I am laughing at your pathetic experience, post body, you coping faggot.

>benching one time...in the fucking squat rack
Lmao what? And I thought people who curled in the squat rack were bad, what the fuck?

Relax, when I'm maxing out I don't want to roll it off myself.

>the sperg who literally moves the entire fucking bench into the squat rack instead of just asking for a spotter like a normal person

>have a home gym
>bench in the squat rack whenever the fuck I want
>should probably start curling in it just because
get on my level

I don't want to ask someone to spot when there's an unused bench (next to other unused benches) and an unused rack (next to, yea you guessed it, other unused racks) literally RIGHT there.
>Actually going out of your way to annoy people who just wants to work out, when you can just move stuff around a little.
Lmao, you're the sperg, not me.

Safeties? You mean the water bottle stands? What about them?

I envy your optimism OP