I was on Jow Forums because I was depressed then I randomly decided to start lifting and now I'm less depressed...

I was on Jow Forums because I was depressed then I randomly decided to start lifting and now I'm less depressed. Am I now Jow Forums?

Attached: image0-1(2).jpg (640x1132, 61K)

Not with that picture you posted, faggot incel. Get the fuck off my board

Attached: 1560513135111.jpg (1618x2100, 934K)

My feet are the opposite of that, they're covered in spots, cuts and blisters
funny enough the rest of my body is normal and clean. why is this bros

i would like to impregnate those feet

This was sent to me by a girl to cheer me up.

nice feet bitch

>muh depreshun
You were never depressed, but rather justifiably felt like shit because you were shit because you were not lifting.
>Am I Jow Forums
Let the faggots from the next /cbt/ thread decide.

Those are sœyboy feet, not woman feet

Attached: 1562717168554.png (1039x559, 261K)

Wear shoes.

whatever helps you sleep at night

i'm an r9k convert too
switched to fit around 2 years ago and started lifting, my life improved quite a bit
still lonely but at least i'm away from r9gay

cute feet, user

Those feet belong to a man

I do, with comfy cashmere socks and I keep everything clean. They just started getting fucked up when I turned 13. Would get large blisters that would itch nonstop.

If you're a man who cares. If you're a woman wear real socks and take care of your feet you dumb asshole.

Cute feet. Would love to sniff

I just wrote that retard, I take good care of them. Don't knock cashmere socks until you try them, they're a lot softer and comfortable than regular cotton ones.

now you will be depressed when body dysmorphia kicks in and you will never be satisfied with your body and lifts

>i take good care of them!
>they keep getting fucked up!
Pick one you literal retard.

>but who was genetics
why else would they pop up when I started puberty, some males in my family have em on their feet too

I just lift because I like the way it feels, I already believe I'm extremely attractive because of my NPD

Jow Forums body dysmorphia>>>>>>>/fat/ body shame
t. Experienced both sides of the coin

>my feet are genetically pre-disposed to becoming vectors for infection and bacterial growth at any moment!
Yeah whatever you say weirdo. Seems like your family just doesn't know how to take care of itself.

It's long way user, but you're getting there. Whatever goal youre striving toward, I wish you good luck! Remember Zyzz's words: we are all gonna make it breh!

Either way, they are lovely feet.

Cute feet post more.

foot fetishism goes hand and hand with pedo shit

post feet