Kinobody

How is it that he's handsome, rich, has good genetics and yet still comes across like a cringy autist?

Attached: Greg-OGallagher-Kinobody.png (455x552, 100K)

does he still pretend to be a self made man or he admits everything he owns is from his daddy?

He is a cringy autist.
I have my doubts about his wealth, pretty sure it is al debt and he pretends to live a lifestyle to sell his shit. His face kinda weird, but he still better genetics than most.

his father is a multi millionaire, the mansion and everything else is his

He watched American Psycho too much but didnt go to havard law

>Good genetics
Isn't he 5'10?.

He's self-taught as far as fitness is concerned.

that's just fine

Attached: heightaverage.png (1240x1600, 51K)

>is
He's dead.

lmao, very impressing

Its not "good" though, manlet.

Self taught and not half bad, but still, his technique lacks something.

>Greeks,spanish,irish,uk are white

ikr, his programs are such state-of-the-art, it's clearly the results of decades of personal research and experimentation

well he doesn't know shit about fitness.

Imagine

Spanish were literally one of the first whites while most of Europe was still living in woods, bashing each other skulls in with rocks, brainlet.

sadly we got a few terrible kings who ruined the great spanish kingdom

money doesnt die with you.
kinobody didnt buy that mansion or his lambo, he is a trust fund kid who is only "successful" and can sell some diets and programs because his lavish lifestyle gets him attention

Wow, just like millions of other people who lift.

>Serbia, Bosnia, Montenegro
>over 6' average height

Lmao. I live on the balkans and there's no way that's true. Serb niggers are such liars.

Yes they were white until they mixed with their conquerors - the shitskin moors

there wasn't that much mixing, there is of course but not as much as americans think

eh idk, there's lots of tall people in ex-yu countryies, so the average tends to be higher I would assume

Reminder these charts include pensioners who've shrunk in their old age. If you're under 40, add at least two inches to find the real average.

Because he comes off as a spoiled brat trustfund babby. It's one thing to be born lucky into a rich family, no problem with that, but I dislike how he flaunts it instead of having some humility.

I wonder if he sees the irony of LARPing as Patrick Bateman, who himself was a spoiled trustfund piece of shit who didn't earn a damn thing in his life.

and migrants that are originally from short countries, like asians

literally open google street view in spain or portugal and look how many white people there are for yourself.

do you really shrink 2 fucking inches later in life?

[spoiler]I'm 2m of German pride though[/spoiler]

Inherited wealth can make up for being auitistic

Because he is handsome and rich, everyone will laugh at his jokes and try to hang out with him unconditionally. He never receives true feedback on his personality from anyone because people just want his money and approval. So, he can just run around spewing all his stupid-ass phrases like"NO PISH POSH" and "GAWD" and people will act like he has social skills.

Being handsome and rich is a good substitute for actual social skills.

I pirated his programme and his all horseshit, literally PPL and intermittent fasting. He writes about it like it’s some secret he’s discovered but anyone with half a brain cell can find the info without paying 20 buck to this loser