SKINNY FAT HATE THREAD

>The Virgin Skinnyfat
>The Chad 40 BMI Big Nigga

Attached: FF1E8771-0C62-44F0-8367-661B77CD22CF.jpg (750x764, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strongerbyscience.com/genetics-and-strength-training-just-different/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck me I despise people like that. Granted I have no friends either but at least I can blame my social retardedness and not a lack of discipline and commitment

skinnyfat is the worst of all worlds. I have a cousin who is a weeb sedentary skinnyfat loser and I feel gross just spending time with him.
but people who claim they can't make gains are the most annoying. especially when they swear that they're eating 10,000 calories and they just magically can't gain weight. fuck those people they're worse than the lying fatties.

>genuinely been trying to put on weight for ages and say things like this
i didn't know people hated it

Attached: Massimo.jpg (800x529, 44K)

well because you're stupid and you know it

I mean, if you're a genetic freak who doesn't get fat then you should just eat 500g of oats every day

I hate it because you fucks always have the same smug attitude of "yeah I guess I'm just nature's exception tee hee" when you're just not eating enough and are completely retarded about nutrition

Yeah I dont get how they are so clueless. No you dont eat a lot. You eat two normal balanced meals a day, a 300kcal breakfast and maybe snack in between. You're getting less than 2000 calories a day. Just because you had pizza and beer on the weekend doesnt mean you eat a lot.

>skinnyfat is the worst of all worlds. I have a cousin who is a weeb sedentary skinnyfat loser and I feel gross just spending time with him.

i feel attacked, fuck you too

that shit is the worst. they're like "oh yeah I totally pigged out on some pizza bros and I didn't gain at all" and it's like 800 calories 1 time. I can make a shake with more calories than that.

stop making excuses faggot
no you haven't been trying, you haven't even given it a single try if you can't accomplish that. That's like saying I've been trying to pee in the toilet for ages but somehow I always pee in my pants, guess it's just genetics guys haha. No, you're undisciplined and/or retarded

fuck off you're never going to move to japan they don't even like you there. I saw those pictures you took last time you went and people were looking at you with open disgust.

You're right, I don't autistically count calories and kind of assumed that I could just put on weight by eating more. Reasonable assumption to make, no? I hope I don't come across as smug about it, I only ever mention it because it bothers me and I want to gain. Could you guys give me some diet advice?

>6am - 4 eggs with oats, honey, fried in butter
>11am - 2 crumpets with peanut butter and banana
>1pm - 250g rice, mushrooms, 1 tin of mackerel
>3pm - 2 crumpets with peanut butter and banana
>6pm - big bowl of pasta, chicken, spinach, tomato, mushrooms, carrot, onion. yoghurt for dessert
>snack on almonds all day
>Drink most weekends and eat greasy takeaway food most Sundays

This has been my diet, with not a great deal of variation, all year, and I've been on a plateau at 74kg since April. It's definitely more than your average Joe, and I can't really eat more on the time frame I work on. Does anything jump out at you as wrong?

>Reasonable assumption to make, no
no it's not.
>Could you guys give me some diet advice?

COUNT Y O U R F U C K I N G C A L O R I E S R E T A R D REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I won't even bother to count the calories for you of the foods that you posted. If you're not gaining weight, you know it's not enough. Stop being a dumbass

first off you're probably lying about the amounts like all retards so I literally can't trust anything you write because "can't gain weight" fags are always either liars or retards
second off try eating literally double what you're eating now and also adding in high calorie shakes of oats/olive oil/whey/milk etc. see if you don't gain retard.

Fuck a duck didn't expect a literal ree.
>no its not
Most people seem to eat fuck all and also have a really hard time NOT gaining weight (if what they say is to be believed), so yes it's reasonable for me to make a logical connection between eating lots and gaining weight. I'm going to assume that's your crippling aspergers overriding your logic there.
No lie. I'm being very strict with myself. I was recommended shakes by a mate too so I'll start drinking those. Also I don't see what my retardedness has to do with how believable my diet is.

Attached: 23724.jpg (825x464, 29K)

>if what they say is to be believed
its not

eat more retard

>Most people seem to eat fuck all and also have a really hard time NOT gaining weight
Fatties are food addicts, a problem that is not yours. You clearly have no idea of what "eating lots" mean, sice you're comparing your habits to the ones of a fatty. This is the kind of diet that people would eat to lose weight.

imagine not counting your calories and wondering why you cant gain weight

how fucking stupid are you

now then lads.

I started losing weight in November last year, started at 230lbs and I'm currently 163lbs. The idea was to cut because I had been obese all my life, I had no intention of getting lean, I just didn't want to be fat.

I'm at the point where I'm not obese and now I'm now only just not in the overweight side of the BMI.

My question maybe retarded but here it is...

Can I get lean if I primarily do HIIT training on a stationary bike while cutting and bulking?

I say primarily because I have dumb bells and I do dips etc but that's about it.

I should mention that I'm crippled as fuck too, I've dislocated my knees over a thousand times and I've had major reconstructive surgery on both legs so I can't do anything too hard on the joints. Finding HIIT stationary cycling was almost like a miracle to me because I could do it while obese and not fuck up my shit further.

Cheers.

>pic related is my knee cap during surgery

Attached: kneecap.jpg (2938x2033, 346K)

should mention once I start bulking I plan on eating 1/g protein per lb of body weight while trying to eat as lean as possible but it'll probably be 50/50 dirty/clean bulk. No shitty food though.

You're the equivalent of the retarded fatties that don't count their calories and "don't eat anything at all but salads" and can't lose weight.

I dont know man this question is beyond my pay grade, you should probably talk to an actual physician or professional dude

This is me but I never kissed a girl

Imagine being this but also having gyno h-haha

Attached: 985403421361.jpg (645x773, 80K)

I'm trying to eat 100g of oats for breakfast and it fucking hurts.

>cannot commit for more than 3 weeks

Attached: 90568B6E-BD28-43B3-9DD0-C161031C9B3E.png (645x773, 43K)

don't forget being a virgin and having no social circles post 25 h-haha

Attached: 1545410232053.jpg (225x225, 6K)

based

Goddammit all of those are me

Attached: 1541019808389.jpg (580x548, 34K)

its OVER

I don't believe you're eating that much food at 74kg and not gaining weight.

>this is the kind of diet that people would eat to lose weight
I count my calories and I maintain 70kg with maybe half of what this fucker eats, no alcohol or fast food. I hope you're not a 150kg powerlifter or on horse doses of steroids because that's what normal people eat.

>i've been stuck at the same weight for a long time
>could it be that I'm just not eating enough, despite my assumptions?
>no, it's the laws of physics that are wrong

Attached: brainlet clap.png (488x463, 28K)

How tall are you?

Stop eating such chickenshit foots, sheesh.

>I eat 90 calorie crumpets and can't gain weight!! Wahh!!!

Sit down and actually calculate how many calories this is. Then put your height and weight into a TDEE calculator. See how it matches up.

It's not autistic to count calories, it's just basic fucking nutrition. You don't even need to keep it up long-term. I tracked my macros on an iPhone app for a month or two when I started, and now I'm able to do it intuitively.

Anyone who says they "can't" gain or lose weight needs to just figure out the basic fucking math.

That's actually what I eat. I lift 4 days a week and cycle to work every day, where I do manual labour - so I probably burn quite a lot too, mind.
I've actually put today's food and lifts into a calorie tracker and it does look like heading towards a slight deficit. I have egg on my face. Thanks for being so informative and friendly about it though Jow Forums, never change

not him but same situation and yeah it is over. i knew it was over for me at 19 while in college

Yeah man, if you're not making progress in the gym it's always your own fault. There's no such as genetics, only nazis believe that stuff. If you didn't squat 4 plates on SS you weren't tying hard enough.

strongerbyscience.com/genetics-and-strength-training-just-different/

Alright this is for all you fuckers who can’t gain weight the only food you need to eat is pbjs. Just one is 200 calories you get 600 right there easily especially since you need 3 to even attempt to fill you up. Eat them throughout the day and you will go up in weight