*intimidates Americans, vegans and shitskins*

*intimidates Americans, vegans and shitskins*

Attached: dairy.jpg (663x908, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

semanticscholar.org/paper/HDL-cholesterol-as-a-marker-of-coronary-heart-risk:-Després-Lemieux/f0948c25bb374ccbad38b08b3cc471f89d77cf58
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kinda part of my menu. I just skip red meat.

why skip the red meat?

Antinutrients

Well dairy breaks me out but I eat a lot of eggs bro

Weightloss, most fattening stuff is bread and red meat for me. Today I had basmati rice with red lentils and mushrooms with a large can of tuna.

lmao 1 egg has 62% of your daily cholesterol. have fun with early onset heart disease.

and egg whites on their own taste like shit

I have here raw milk too, not much happening honestly even from that. But you gotta drink it on the same day it was milked.

btw i heard from doctor axe that milk is bad because pseudoestrogens or something. is that true also for EU milk or only for dumbfuckingstan milk?

Nigga properly raised red meat is the least fattening thing of all time

How is red meat fattening?
High in protein and fat which keeps you satiated and full.

You think I'm scared of a little cheese, Europoor? Heh... Watch this...

Attached: 1550984580846.jpg (600x721, 90K)

I wish there was more
Just Ameridonglioo milkers

>pseudoestrogens
Milk has just straight mammalian estrogen

just the usual bullshit most likely because cows milk is nowhere near as profitable for them compared to other milks

fugg she bulkmoggs all of us

American has shit quality pus-like dairy or so I heard.
Im from the Balkans and I buy my dairy from local poor villagers its really great.

I have congenital valvular heart disease, you know having low cholesterol for me is equally bad as the skyhigh one. Have to eat avocado and olive oil. With the sidenote that it’s impossible to raise you HDL to 50 or 60 without having a total cholesterol count past 180. So in the end it’s triglycerides, blood sugar, fatness, stress which are all low for me and I obviously don’t smoke.

Yeah, doctors are known for their shady plant milk dealings on the side

I believe you 100%

>cheese is a vegetable
t. American

Yeah I live in a city. There’s a lot of rural areas outside the city where I could get raw milk for a high price. I’ve thought about trying it but I don’t want to risk getting like 10 zits on my back for no reason.

>you know having low cholesterol for me is equally bad as the skyhigh one.
lmao

huh?

Damn okay so you can have like 1 egg if you wanna be solid for the day

Quality debate overall.
Question: Is getting 10% of my calories from butter enough for health? I don't eat meat, so it's my only animal fat.

Enough to destroy your health, yes

Well you might want to give back the medical degree you pose to have here because that applies to old farts who got their arteries clogged by eating like a pig and getting fat too.

50g of butter? Not much really.

literally fucking doesn't, cholesterol is universally pretty bad for your heart. doesn't take a medical degree to know that.

2 eggs has 124% of your daily allowance of cholesterol. People who eat an average of 2 eggs daily are more likely to have heart problems later on in life

semanticscholar.org/paper/HDL-cholesterol-as-a-marker-of-coronary-heart-risk:-Després-Lemieux/f0948c25bb374ccbad38b08b3cc471f89d77cf58

red meat typically has more fat than other meats. It has more calories than fish, chicken, and pork. brainlets

What? I'm Indian and I eat eggs and/or cheese every day.

I also could eat that

Just eat/drink raw dairy

The meat industry has managed to convince the general public especially in America that fat is satiating and healthful, which happens to be the exact opposite of what the science shows

it's extreemly easy to convince people when they really want to believe something and obese amerifats want nothing more than to eat butter and bacon with a good conscience

Theres no better food tbqh

Vegan or meat eater, you aren't allowed to give health advice if you don't already distill your water to remove government fluoride, heavy metals, and carcinogens, and you aren't allowed to give health advice if you don't already cook your meals in toxin-free clay pots, or use plastic in any measure involving drinking or water storage.

All this estrogen in basedbeans or in dairy or chicken that you keep harping on about? Sure, GMOs are terrifying and you need to be purchasing local and in-season as much as possible, but the government laughs at you while you squabble over who is more estrogenic while you all suckle from plastic in some degree

>inb4 toothless starts spamming baldy arguments

What if tap water isnt drinkable where Im from and the only way to buy water is in water bottles at the store

I'm vegan, but I drink milk and eggs for the easy protein.

>government fluoride
i swear to god some people shouldn't be legally allowed on the internet, it just worsens their mental illness

>What if tap water isnt drinkable where Im from and the only way to buy water is in water bottles at the store
I've lived in China and I know that feel bro. But drinking water from plastic is always a worse option than drinking water contaminated by corporations and the government, because by distillation you can in theory remove enough of the contaminants so that your body can realistically handle the rest. Plastic is literally industrial HRT and every time you drink, consume, or touch anything that has been in contact with plastic for a significant length of time, you're injecting yourself with far worse shit than maybe a month of GMO basedbeans, chicken, dairy, et cetera ad naseum to infinity

>i swear to god some people shouldn't be legally allowed on the information nexus, they might use it for information rather than being a little drone like me and masturbating for four hours a day
Shut the fuck up blogposter, no one cares about your personal feelings regarding tinfoilfags like yours truly. Look up the health complications caused by drinking fluoridated water and then suck my dick, stupid

>I'm a vegan
>eats dairy and eggs
Fool, that makes you a pescetarian

And how would I distillate water from plastic bottles?

Tap water usually by default isn't drinkable anywhere in the world without distilling. I refuse to shill for some random capitalist so I will leave finding a distiller to you. There are all sorts of them -- 8 gallon daily ones, rainwater barrels, 3 liter ones for personal use. You can buy them online and they are expensive.

Most normie knowledge of purifying water is boiling to kill pathogens and microorganisms. Which is ok if it's lakewater or streamwater untouched by man. But tap water and rainwater and ocean / river water need to be distilled in order to remove the contaminants.

I'm sure there's a way to remove the estrogen from water after it leaves its plastic container, but I don't know for sure since I've never tried it and likely never will. Try to stay away from plastic as much as possible in general.

Im not talking about tap water bro my tap water is filthy I dont think it can be saved. I buy plastic water bottles from the super market to drink.

You know how the water cycle works, right? Distillation removes the contaminants in your water in the same way a cloud produces pure H2O. Any water in theory can be saved with that method.

The whole point about the plastic is that I DON'T KNOW. I have never tried that and I don't know the chemistry regarding it. I've never put bottled water into a distiller. I don't have the machinery to test it either so all I have is logic, and I'm very slow with this shit on account of being a dumbass. Is distilled water from plastic still estrogenic? I don't think so. Can I prove it even logically? I don't know.

talk to a therapist

Milk inherently has mammalian estrogen in it, but only enough to be a risk if you were drinking copious amounts. Amerishart milk has an even more ducked hormonal profile, whereby non organic milk will also contain growth hormones

Laughs at you in volcanite filtered natural spring right next to small german village.

How does cheese intimidate Americans? We put that shit on everything. We fry cheese and eat it straight like a greasy hockey puck

Pro tip: nobody’s going to click a link if you don’t summarize it beforehand

>t. Not even the person you’re debating

This also explains why skellies on GOMAD develop gyno

Are Hindus allowed to milk cows?

Now why would I waste time with capitalist therapy when by bare theory the motivation isn't to help me out of depression but to get me addicted to shrink quack medication to support the pharmaceutical industry?

And even on a personal level, a quack psychologist isn't my friend. He's only filling in for a friend because he's being paid to listen. I'm not rich and therefore can't afford that shit.

Cause its shit quality only the fatties do that

Yes. Almost none of the so-called vegan population are actual vegans.
You lucky sumbitch

Attached: 1562700922991.png (1080x999, 448K)

It doesn’t. Steroid molecules are too small to be filtered, hence why they’ve found tap water in cities to be contaminated with female hormones (from urine)

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUC Now I have to stay up reading chemistry books to fucking find a solution. Fucking shit. I thought I was safe. Guess I was wrong, hah, amirite? FUCK

I don't think there's anything that can be done about that on an individual scale. If bitches are being hoes where you live, or if big ag is using hormones for their farm animals, then you're fucked for as much as that fucks you.

post body

Hindus don't call themselves vegan.

I'm a vegan. It means I reduce harm to animals. I only eat a steak if I wasn't able to meet my macros by the end of the day.

Nah, that's not what vegan means.

Yeah, opposition to GOMAD is like litmus test to separate lactose intolerate from white people.

Attached: gomad.jpg (400x533, 63K)

Attached: 4a94a92.jpg (785x529, 44K)

It's not the milk part that's opposed. It's the gallon part.

veganism is the most harmful diet to animals you brainwashed prat. Everything you eat comes from a monocrop plantation that is basically one big chemical genocide camp. If you actually cared about animals the best thing you can do is to kill yourself, and the next best option is to only eat large ruminant free roaming animals.