If steroids are bad, then how come most of the OG bodybuilders are still alive and well?

If steroids are bad, then how come most of the OG bodybuilders are still alive and well?

Attached: steroids.jpg (600x404, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nZTty-tCWTc
youtube.com/watch?v=cR1KFXssow0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They are only bad if you abuse them.

They did abuse them and they're fine.

They're not nearly as dangerous as people think. Things like alcohol, fast food, and smoking are far more dangerous.

They didnt abuse them like modern bodybuilders and retarded gymbros do

I wish I was confident enough in my ability not to fuck something up and do a cycle but I don’t want to fuck it up

Lmao. 70s bodybuilders are orals like candy. Arnold is known for eating a fuck ton, not even counting the pills.

They didnt fuck with slin and hgh though

Same.

True, but to say 70s bodybuilders didn't abuse gear is ridiculous.

Maybe I could have put it better. They did abuse it but it doesn't hold a candle to what people do nowadays. Meant it more in a comparative sense ya know?

Yeah, I understand what you mean. The thing that gets me is that even modern bodybuilders are not dropping dead as much as you'd think. I mean, how the fuck is Ronnie still alive?

how is big lenny doing guys

Well, he's still alive and given the absurd amount of gear he has abused over the last 20-30 years, being over 300lbs (over 400 when he was young), and drinking tranny piss I'd say that's damned impressive.

>find good deal on incline bench and 100 lb dumbbells on CL
>go to boomers house to pick it up
>he’s pretty jacked but can’t walk
>tells me abusing steroids really fucked him up
>tells me to lift for health and always stay natty
>still want to roid

you should only juice 1 of 4 weeks a month. the other 3 you should train naturally. and don't skip on cadiro, you fucking cunt

What a healthy way to yo-yo your hormone levels up and down.

Just don't ego lift, it'll be hard but keep it in mind always.

I once did a cycle od test E. 500mg weekly. Problem is, I got depressed and just ate pizza and stuff insteas of training while I was on it.
My gains were negligible.

Ronnie probably didn't use as much as less genetically gifted guys.
There/s a video where Ronnie talks about his contest prep stack (his face is blurred and his voice is altered, but you can tell its him) and said he only takes about 1.5 grams of gear plus a little GH and slin.

youtube.com/watch?v=nZTty-tCWTc

There's also a story about when Ronnie asked Flex Wheeler for some advice on how to improve his placings:

youtube.com/watch?v=cR1KFXssow0

Then you have guys with lesser genetics like Dallas McCarver (who died young) who's autopsy report indicated 10 grams of test or something ridiculous.

Well I doubt I would do that. I just wouldn’t want to get tits or something.

Keeps the body and the muscles guessing, user.

I don't know how you can call yourself a man if you don't have at least a subtle pair of b-cups.
Absolutely disgusting.

Sounds like you let Estrogen get too high

the body builders pump themselves full of insulin but then these mad med use the extra insulin to do fucking cardio for hours
their poor heart

because they take a handful of pills so there heart doesn't give out