Ripped woman = healthy?

There are lots of Anons here that are obsessing over ripped women and seemingly think that it means that they are healthy.
The reality is that women are not men, and thus what we consider to be healthy for men doesn't have to be the same for women.
Women's health is tied to fertility and their fertility is low when they do intensive workouts. Women that do intensive exercise are unhealthy because it means they essentially are sterilized, which is highly undesirable.
Women should do exercises that don't hinder their fertility, such as swimming.

Attached: trump wrong.gif (480x240, 1017K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/annahuldaolafs/
ntnu.edu/news/hard-workouts-reduced-fertility
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

To be fair, at least for white men, being lean as fuck isn't really the health ideal either. A true masculine europeanman is closer to bear mode. Not fat, but very strong fat

Define ripped.

Visibly muscular.

t. dyel faggot mogged and intimidated by wheyfus

>muh fertility
who gives a shit, like half of all women even have children these days

Nice try fatass

You can't say being infertile is healthy, can you?

i like how people think that weight is a one way street, like holy shit get a ripped woman, fatten her up and put a baby in her, then you lose the weight, together
like holy shit how hard is it for you people to cope with women being more fit than you

Attached: infertile1.jpg (1149x1137, 798K)

Attached: infertile2.jpg (1932x1080, 1.22M)

Need actual evidence that lifting weights causes infertility in women.

Attached: infertile3.jpg (1575x1079, 1.05M)

Attached: infertile4.jpg (1125x1077, 811K)

>Women that do intensive exercise are unhealthy because it means they essentially are sterilized, which is highly undesirable.
This is highly desirable to me and many other men who don't want children. Imagine being able to pump someone as hard as you want and never having to worry about undertaking another full-time job.

Attached: infertile5.jpg (1452x1083, 880K)

Attached: infertile6.jpg (964x1071, 712K)

Attached: infertile7.jpg (1770x1080, 984K)

Attached: infertile8.jpg (1044x1005, 708K)

Attached: infertile9.jpg (1654x1079, 1.26M)

Attached: infertile10.jpg (1420x761, 1.28M)

being ripped isn't healthy for women, but I'm not so sure about builtfat

>51562747
phil heath tier

Forgot to mention that being a muscular woman makes it harder to give birth.

>Women should do exercises that don't hinder their fertility, such as swimming.
I agree when you say women shouldn't be ripped, but medium intensity shit like jogging and lifting weights 3x12 won't make them sterile. Consider that before the industrial revolution farmer women used to work all day and it wasn't all weaving tablecloths, they had to carry buckets of water and milk etc. around too. If that made them sterile almost the entire world population would have been wiped out.

Attached: Millais_farmers-daughter.jpg (2797x3645, 1.63M)

Left: cut before competition. You're retarded if you think she walks around like that all year. Pre-menopause women regain their fertility when they areproperly fed. Can you prove that she was as cut as the left pick when the child was concieved?

cope

Female fertility all has to do with the viability of their sexual reproductive organs and their circulating hormones.

Disregarding all sorts of ovarian and uterine disease. Extreme exercise has more of an effect on circulating hormones. If a woman not on roids is "ripped" I'm going to assume she has a high proportion of muscle to fat. Fat carries estrogen producing cells which is why on average it is better for women to have a higher percentage of bodyfat. Estrogen along with progesterone are necessary hormones for ovulation and menses. If a woman is anorexic or has a healthy BMI while maintaining a low BF% it causes secondary infertility due to low circulating estrogen.

tl;dr - Female athlete infertility is mostly due to low bf%

Women in the 1800s probably had stronger grip strength than most men nowadays with the exception of manual laborers. The average person’s strength and stamina is so far below that of our ancestor’s it’s laughable.

Being lean is not good, especially in our modern world. Fat protects you from toxins. When your body encounters a toxic molecule, it can surround it in fat. When you are like 12% body fat the toxin will not be absorbed by a fat cell and instead it will come into contact will one of your cells and cause damage and aging.

Never going to make it

wrong.gif
instagram.com/annahuldaolafs/

Lean is best for aesthetics, functionality, fashion and health. There's no face of life, except maybe Sumo, where not being lean is a hindrance.

*where being lean is a hindrance

Based and Vargpilled

I'm not saying that they're not supposed to do manual labor and such. I'm saying that going to the gym to look like he-man is a retarded idea. If women want to lift some weights then it in my opinion should be in moderation and light.
This is like posting smart black men and claiming that it is proof that blacks don't have lower IQ scores.
>(2010) New research from the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) shows that the body may not have enough energy to support both hard workouts and getting pregnant.
>"Among all these women, we found two groups who experienced an increased risk of infertility," says Sigridur Lara Gudmundsdottir, a PhD candidate in NTNU's Human Movement Science Programme. "There were those who trained almost every day. And there were those who trained until they were completely exhausted. Those who did both had the highest risk of infertility."
>ntnu.edu/news/hard-workouts-reduced-fertility
Sure. Too much body fat can increase infertility. I wonder what the fertility would be like if you had a muscular woman with high body fat. I think she'd have a harder time at childbirth.
I'm not saying that a woman is 100% likely to not be able to bear children when she goes he-man mode, but it will cause complications and is a retarded idea, especially since most women do want to have children, more so than men, unlike some pink haired female specimen.
Even if you don't care about fertility, I think there is some logic to this. Since being too fat and too skinny is unhealthy and lowers female fertility, is it too outlandish to state that being a she-he-man is also unhealthy if it too reduces fertility? Makes sense to me. Men too generally prefer women that don't resemble Hulk, which is evolutionarily given.