There will be no excuse to be a manlet in few yrs

>reopen growth plates via stem cells/crispr.

>no more manlets, skullets, framelets, jawlets.

>getting laid finnaa be harder

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-11-18-47-15-832_com.reddit.frontpage.png (1080x2246, 1.11M)

fucking retarded cunt you spit drooling bitch I can already imagine you makinh this thread picking thaf image and giggling and snorting at yourself hehe im so funny hehe lauging at your own joke like a pathetic retarded horse thinking ure cool and shit when in reality at any other timeline than today you would be fed to the dogs for how useless your existance is you dumb ugly wheelchair cart driver

Niggas retarded

Retarded niggers

Really retarded niggers

I want to be literally 14 feet tall.

this entire concept (outside of a medical basis) is mind shatteringly fucking stupid and is on par with plastic surgery

all it does it highlight how weak and insecure you are in your own body, and it won’t affect the genes you pass down

shit thread, not fitness related

Just use crispr on the embryo so that your kids will also ve tall.

I want to be taller. At least 6'5.

yeah you're going to pull this cope every day until you finally get mogged by this guy, and then you'll start saving up just like everyone else

(ps: soon children will be genetically modified, and they will have access to even better cosmetic biochemistry treatments, so muh children is a irrelevant argument)

Attached: 1559940153573.jpg (1357x960, 314K)

>yfw it'll cost something like 10'000 USD per inch gained
how much in debt are you willing to get?

5000 iq post

the true, underlying issue is female sexual strategy

in a not-too-distant future genetically engineered gigachad gets mogged by gigagigagigachad and the cycle repeats ad infinitum

Fucking stupid ass niggas

I'll finally be motivated to get a job.

Based

Probably not. Isnt one of the big things with crispr tech (or whatever you wanna call it) is its cheap?

Tbh I just want to be taller than my brother.

I'm 5'10 he's 6'3 , I want to be 6'4 to height mogg him

Fuck me when is this shit going to advance to the point where we can live essentially forever

>the true, underlying issue is female sexual strategy
no, there is no issue

all there is is that everyone wants to be the best and have the best, which is how they get better. Even if everyone was happily married they would still be better off being gigachads and angelic maidens

the issue with eternal life is that technology and society is changing at unprecedented rates, so even if we all became ageless tomorrow it wouldn't mean skynet won't nuke us in 100 years anyway

>is mind shatteringly fucking stupid and is on par with plastic surgery
Yeah why would people look at medicine to improve their quality of life? If you're a short or hideous man who is consistently losing opportunities because of that, just like, accept urself

Fuck out of here with your vegan mom wisdom.

Thats fine. I could at least live to see it happen in 100 years. Vs dying way before then.

This shit is fucking magic honestly
And soon they will literally be able to remove the protein that causes fat storage, RCAN1, you can literally be a 7 foot tall beast and you can bulk as hard as you fucking want and store 0 fat mass

Serious question. If the tech came out tomorrow that made it so the human lifespan was functionally infinite. What would happen?

yes it will unironically be invented and available to the masses in our lifetime

then we get plugged into the quantum computing matrix in 60 or so years

Make yourself bomb proof.

Yeah I kind of figured. So like what happens then? Like mass hysteria? Huge pushes to explore outer space?

Would this lead to a goalless arms race? As manlets add inches, those already at that height would then add inches to their own height to separate them from the former manlets? Past a certain point height is detrimental to health so there would be some limit but would it be low enough to keep manlets from reaching that height? Also keep bodily proposition in mind. Having super long legs and a short torso is going to turn off many people.

Probably the 2nd one.

>Edit everybody to be Einstein tier genius
>make them solve interstellar travel
>done

The term "manlet" is relative. If everyone on Earth became above 6 feet tall, the new manlets would be exactly 6 feet.

all developed countries immediately gain an economic boost due to pensioners returning to work and the infirm elderly not needing medical care anymore. All countries in which the technology is surpressed revolt, and all countries in which it's not affordable go crazy with fortune seekers. Massive upheavals in social planning happen. A lot of people get really fucking lazy since you can just do X thing in 200 years. Coerced sterilizations (maybe temporarily, as an agreement for continuing to recieve the treatment). Everyone gets more cautious and less YOLO.

Genocide. Lifespan would quickly drop as all population groups fought for the right to be the only one remaining. Removing death from natural causes while allowing child birth to continue would quickly change the entire planet into a mix of rural India and the Sudan. Genocide would be the only solution for the r selected population groups. The K selected could by themselves some time by voluntary lowering birthrates even further than they already have but at some point off world colonization would be required.

>Having super long legs and a short torso is going to turn off many people
Which is exactly why not much would change. Like sure the manlets who are borderline (5'10 and 5'11) could finally escape manlet status. But anything below that will still end up just being a manlet. Unless of course they want to look like a freak of nature as you pointed out.

>pensioners go back to work
Thats assuming those jobs would be available. Why would they be?

Can this fix chronic back pain and sinusitis?

What the fuck makes you think this?

if you don't have jobs, make jobs. In the end more shit is produced.

dunno really probably nothing too drastic

I will busy trying to get blowjobs in my self driving car

what part of ‘outside of a medical basis’ didn’t get through your thick fucking skull

You dont think? I mean eternal life creates quite a few problems that would need to be solved

the only real problem is overpopulation, but there would probably be laws against breeding too much

but like I said we all get plugged into the matrix in 60 years so things are only weird for a short period of time

finite resources, pretty obvious

Reality. Have you never been outside of the suburbs?

Attached: world-population.jpg (500x438, 244K)

The fucking boomers would never die

>but there would probably be laws against breeding too much
>breeding
do you have autism? it's called having children.

>laws against breeding
How are you going to enforce your breeding laws on four billion Africans?

not really my job dunno but it will have to happen

May be cheap in terms of production and process, but you can be sure it won't be cheap for a patient/customer.

Resources are already finite and there isnt just mass genocide. Like another user pointed out. Once this shit got created there would probably just be a massive push for outer space exploration. At least in first world countries (which lets be honest would be the only places with access to this sort of stuff)

Read >implying most africans would be able to take advantage of this sort of shit
Definitely not at first. And by the time they could it would be because we figured the rest of the shit out.

The nuclear option.
>inb4 other attempts at an 'argument'
The nuclear option is, effectively, infinitely repeatable.

more people = less resources available per person, very basic stuff

however as long as rich people stay comfortable and poor people stay disenfranchised then nothing will happen

>dude just settle other planets lmao

Expensive in tge us/europe

Cheap in China

Whats the issue nigger? How long it takes to travel isnt an issue if you can live forever

well first off you need to have a planet to actually aim for. and then...
>dude just sit in this space ship and do nothing for hundreds of years bro
>also don't forget to eat bro

20 iq post
>what is automation

MONEY MEANS NOTHING

I WILL FINALLY LEAVE THE MANLET PIT

BROS I'M DOING IT, I'M TAKING OUT SEVERAL LOANS RIGHT NOW... I'M REALLY GONNA MAKE IT

Attached: 1552451629445.jpg (640x652, 43K)

Not that user but wasnt the original post talking about exploration? Also why would every planet you are looking out for need to he habitable? Could you not use some for explotation of resources? And lastly im sure the "huge push for space exploration" bit implies that the resources put forth to solving these problems would solve them.

>dude just do a huge push and solve the problem
>like, explore all the planets and shit

Attached: IMG_20190713_004524_891.jpg (468x485, 33K)

>bro humans are just so fucking shitty
>like bro in this hypothetical situation humans would jus tend up killing themselves off in mass genocides
>like look at how nihilistic and cool i am

I think new births would have to be regulated otherwise overpopulation would fuck us. I see couples waiting years and years on line in order to be allowed to have a kid, because we'd only be able to bring new people to the world as people die from unnatural causes, or as we create new settlements. I think very soon forced terminations of pregnancies would be a common thing, and that would change for good our conception of private rights vs social demands. Retirement would be gradually abolished except in cases of people with major deficiencies. As result, unemployment would go up and wages would go down, and dissent would force the state to rethink our approach to labor and wage altogether.

I think soon we'd all be living in tighly controlled societies in several different ways. Overpopulation would put way too much stress on a wage labor system with plenty of individual rights.

Fuck that. Human autonomy means I can choose my own appearance. I don't care if I get taller or not but I want two or three penises.

Woildnt be surprised if it already does exist, at least in a limited sense. But isnt released to the public because of the issues mentioned

I don't think there will be mass suicide, but that the rich elite guys don't be interested in a bunch of useless people running around and doing their own things. therefore most people won't be allowed access to extended life stuff, it will be priced too high.

Hopefully! I already support the Martian independence movoment

I ain’t gonna stop you bro, follow your dreams

It's all about the personality

I'm already tall but I'll do this procedure to make all you look even shorter. Can't wait until 6'6 is manlet tier

Fuck this. Height is the only thing I got going for me, I don't want you manlets to catch up. This technology needs to be stopped.

t. typical lanklet

Thanks! My genitals will be a scientific case study for the future!

the age of the luddite longman is coming to an end

Attached: 1532625970538.png (602x578, 107K)

When genetic modifications finally make people bullet resistant, all those JRPGs where some people use swords and some people use guns will become relevant.

We'll become lanklets

I think the shape of humans will change. When we are free from our genetic constraints, why not be like a tiger man and walk on all fours or something?

That's fucking retarded, dude.

Fuck you he can be 14 feet tall if he wants to.

>but I want two or three penises.
Right priorities desu

Attached: growing two dicks.jpg (212x159, 9K)

It's disgusting and not healthy

I'm a bit redpilled

Bum ass nigga, fuvk that nigga mane

Cringe and yikespilled

>2019
>not working a job

Attached: 8A36D8C9-9627-4985-A902-9BFAA6FC0697.jpg (343x343, 20K)

is this true?

probably, but it'll be decades before it becomes safe/common, much less cosmetic

damm im doomed to suffer forever a manlet 5'7

>not getting prehensile peni that can lift a girl off the floor while violating her

Attached: 1535042492372.gif (500x281, 1.44M)

If you don't wanna be 14 feet tall you don't have to be.

You are disgusting and not healthy

>implying they wouldn't all be prehensile
I'd use them like pincers.

You're underestimating the self hatred on chinks

Height centered tards

>passing down your genes

Cuck. I'm going to be immortal and rich.

what if i just want to creep outside second story windows?

Still fuckin weird

Foreskin restoration when