I will be travelling to Pisa, Italy for a week and I just noticed that literally all gyms there close at 8 pm

I will be travelling to Pisa, Italy for a week and I just noticed that literally all gyms there close at 8 pm.

Are Italians retarded or something?

Attached: pepethefrog.jpg (975x600, 37K)

where are you from originally
everything but some restaurants and bars closes really early almost everywhere in europe

Denmark

my gym is 24/7

It's going to take you a week to get there? Are you going by ship?

Yes

Europe is weird with their hours and shit. I was starving when I went to Italy because all the restaurants were closed at 9

All restaurants close apporximetly at 9-10pm yes.

no I will be staying there for a week, and was interested in visiting some local gyms, but it turns out Italians don't give a shit about running a gym properly, so I'll probably have to pass.

yea I lived in europe a few years and I was regularly frustrated with how early everything closes

It's a hickass place in the middle of nowhere, what do you expect. You think they're 24 hour gyms in all the towns in every European country?

Fuck sake, there's probably only 20k residents in Pisa you stupid kunt.

Anyway, you're dyel body won't change with a week of not lifting, calm the fuck down you retard.

the natives of tourist shitholes spend their nights fucking the shit out of the waves of foreign sluts that never stop rolling through

I can't imagine wasting so much time in a lousy city with a meme tourist attraction.

What an awful choice.

yea you can see all of pisa in like 20 minutes lol

>Fuck sake, there's probably only 20k residents in Pisa you stupid kunt.
And? I'm from the middle of nowhere in Massachusetts and our rural/suburb towns all have 24 hour gyms.

Wow, America isn't Europe. Who fucking knew.

Jesus Christ imagine being this delusional. I am actually going there for work, i.e., not for holidays. If you think I would ever rely on Italians to provide me with proper training facilities, then you are out of your mind assuming you ever had any to begin with.

cringe

>Are you going by ship?

Attached: 1374059194002.png (388x280, 110K)

Also, yes.

image living in a country where it's 30+ degree C and not be able to work out at night when it's cool

is this why the mediterraneans are fat as fuck compared to other europeans?

t. not living the life