Could lifting have saved him?

Poor Elliot. He was the result of a thousand sins from womankind against man put together. He did what he had to do because of the world he lived in hated him. Women with unrealistic expectations and abusive power drove this hunchback of Santa Barbara insane.

Attached: a64f462c-eb96-42bd-af49-01f7d7e000ce.jpg (590x421, 28K)

he could have just moved to bumfuck Nebraska or some other hickville, and they would have regarded him as a chad. he had no chance in California rip

he was already hot enough and rich, his problem was his autistic personality

no

Attached: 4_Inch_Cock.png (689x184, 15K)

His problems ran much deeper than that, locking yourself in a bathroom stall to cry your eyes out for a couple of hours is not normal past the age of 9 and he was still doing it in college
Lifting would have only delayed the inevitable and after he did what he did the news and normies would have associated lifting with being a deranged resentful virgin, so at the end of the day it's for the best that he didn't lift

This. Dude looks solid 7.5/10, fucking lift, lookmaxx a bit and go out and he'll be a total chad drowned in pussies. But he is too lazy to do shit (fuckin rich kid got spoiled too soon) and haven't really grown up to ever got over himself so his death is a lesson for us all to learn from.

He never even tried to get pussy. He literally put forth no effort whatsoever. He expected it to come to him.

You can’t lift the autism away

He's max a 5.5.

Did he really not manage to attract any bitches while driving in his BMW? I find that hard to believe.

Attached: 1552263133614.jpg (500x480, 73K)

He was pic related made flesh
Nothing could have saved him

Attached: 1563028205618.png (542x499, 157K)

The irony is there are several pictures of him hanging out with hot women.
His problem was entirely mental and the only person who could solve it was himself.

dude was just a psychopath, even with lifting it probably would’ve only delayed the inevitable

pretty sure he was mentally impaired

Dumb motherfucker

I dont know if the videos are easy to find anymore but there's one where he's walking in a park and an old lady starts talking to him and he completely breaks down and is unable to maintain eye contact or even hold his voice talking to her
dude was a social retard. he could have had a gf if he had a better personality.
that's a meme for a lot of guys but for him it was true. he was an autist beta loser, so much so that he ruined his amazing opportunities.

he's not a bad looking dude. was he just legit autistic? can't lift away being a fucking creep. i imagine if he was shredded, chicks would have been lining up like he wanted or he would have grown the balls to ask one out like he grew the balls to shoot those kids.

he was an autist shutin loser. spoiled rich kid who spent too much time alone and was probably not pushed into social development the right way by his parents.

Jow Forums pls go

Have you watched any of his videos? You can tell he's a creep as soon as he utters one syllable. His voice drips with autism.

>lookmaxx
Go back

this 100%
i honestly thought the suicide killing video was a joke, since he's handsome enough.
he didn't even try to work at himself or game women, is correct.

This is the really incredible part in my opinion. It wasn't just that he was a spoiled brat with an Jow Forums defeatism complex. He completely ignored (and never mentioned in his manifesto if I remember right) the entire concept of asking someone out.

I guess he must have watched one too many harem/MPDG anime, and decided that must be how real life works?

100%. The only way to have a girl randomly approach you in a flirtatious way is if you are fit.

>this hunchback of Santa Barbara
lmao alright OP you fucking cunt you got me here

Attached: 1445696614629.png (748x756, 168K)

to where, the catalog? lmao

he's proof that self pity is the worst emotion in the world. he got caught in his self pity cycle and never tried at all.
just like boogie

>the entire concept of asking someone out.
Where do you ask women out? How do you ask women out?

The irony is that he has a lot of fangrils who would fuck him after he killed himself, like a lot of murderers.

there were plenty of girls who would have him before he did that shit. dude was a rich kid in cali with a great face. he only had himself to blame.

>associated lifting with being a deranged resentful virgin,
user, I have something to tell you...

ebin meem, r9k

Anyone who thinks Elliot would of stopped if he got layed didn't read the manifesto. He saw himself as a god and demanded the status and perks of one. He would of found something else to obsess over and eventually attack.

>short
>weak
>effeminate
>antisocial
>hapa

not even in India would he be perceived as chad

having daily sex and a real long term girlfriend chills you out considerably, happened to me

>"hey wanna hang out?"

He had decent aesthetics and would have mogged most Nebraskan hillybillies if he just lifted.

Also post face or body.

>r9k is left leaning now
how weird

I'm an incel and leftwing because I think you're a faggot? Sounds like everyone else might be too by the looks of it.

you're whiteknighting the patron saint of resentful virgins, you think a lack of muscles was his only problem and you keep rambling on about "nebraskan hillbillies"
so yeah, left-leaning r9k crab

>you're whiteknighting the patron saint of resentful virgins,
Tell me where I did this. This is my first and only post itt
>you think a lack of muscles was his only problem
Nope. I said he'd look alright not that it'd strip his ego or make him not a nutter. Putting words in my mouth once again.
>and you keep rambling on about "nebraskan hillbillies"
>so yeah, left-leaning r9k crab
And you continue to remain a faggot kys asap

Short answer: no

crab boy mad

Its because his personality was off-putting. The guy had serious creeper vibes

Kid was a plain fucking loser with a fucking losers attitude. Some people are born to lose. He was one of them.

no argument so i'm right by default

Now Hugh, he was a kid I could get behind. What happened to him was a tragedy

Tbh it was all his fault. He had himself 100% to blame for not getting any puss. I imagine that even if he stops being dyel, he'd still be fucking awful. Everything about him is just too unsettling that people just instinctively avoid him.

Theres always balance in the world. He literally had almost everything to be a chad, too bad about his autismo

Its mostly the way he talks it's bizarrely inhuman, so flat and monotone that you feel that you're talking to a robot and he has the facial expressions to match one

Attached: iu8fMME.jpg (718x795, 93K)

Dont idolize him. Youre better than that OP. He's the poster boy of r9k incels who wallow in their cesspool of self pity and laziness. You shouldnt pity a small and weak man, spit on him and beat the shit out of him instead. Maybe it could rewire their brain

He is 5/10 at best.

girls will feel the smallest bad vibes you put out. If you're good looking enough and have a few things in common they might be willing to overlook minor stuff but that's about it.
Self confidence is everything, but willpower alone doesn't create self confidence

based misc

Routine for self-confidence?

I don't have the screencap but there's a story out there where Elliot was at a party and tried hitting on a girl, got rejected, tried to push her over a balcony, failed, got kicked out of the party, and tried to sneak back in.

Attached: 1513028299821.jpg (1396x897, 374K)

kek

Lifting could have got him laid (though realistically, it was never an issue with his looks, but his terrible personality and lack of self confidence, in addition to never actually trying), but even that would not have stopped the eventual outcome.
Rogers was 100% deluded, thinking he was the greatest thing ever, an actual god, and deserved to be treated as such. It was near inevitable that he would ultimately lash out violently, since he had a fundamental disconnect with reality

no, a therapists might have

He would’ve just been a built guy with a personality that makes him unfuckable.

Why do you hate Nebraska so much kek

Attached: 1518733798379.jpg (1462x1462, 289K)

Getting what he said he wanted wouldn't have helped. He'd just make up some reason to be pissed at other people about not getting more instead.

unironically what matters is what's inside.
a 5/10 fatboy with chad mentality is gonna drown in pussy compared to 8/10 shy boi

I could have saved him. Since i'm a Santa Barbara local and i party in UCSB's Isla Vista all the time (or used too) Ive gotten tons of pussy out there.
Unfortunatley we never crossed paths at City College, if we had i'd have considered it my personal project to fix this kids social life.
He may have despised me and killed me for it, but i'd have tried.
Crazy to think i've been to the houses he got his ass kicked at, and i've visited his room at the apartment complex he's lived at.
I'm a pretty big fan desu. i've had told a slut to blow him.

this guy literally viewed reality through internet memes.

Attached: 1434573934094.gif (200x150, 1.65M)

Classic.

I don’t believe in heaven or hell, but I hope he’s getting eternally water boarded in hell right now.

I thought he did?

Enough you autistic fucks! This is a fitness board and not an incel worship board. I curse you with a thousand rejections! No immunities Incels

As for the question, for the last time, no. Elliot would not have been saved. He was a faggot who only went after blondes, he wasn’t bad looking and could have gone after different women, but refused. He was mentally ill and a downright faggot, and lifting won’t fix that.

Attached: F39DE5D5-C57A-4471-9C36-A20E4035EC00.png (375x360, 98K)

Read "how to make friends and influence people"
Read regularly (preferably philosophy books)
Smile
Dress nice, not expensive, just nice
Don't worry about spilling spaghetti while talking to people
Start the conversation
Say hi to people you pass on the streets, at work, or at the gym :)

can you help me?

be useful to other people

Its funny as odd as it sounds he was a self hating narcissist. Only bad things could happen with that combo

are you in SB?

B-But what about THAT party he went to? There could be a movie made about that night alone

Attached: 54564251.jpg (388x443, 29K)

Dude he legit just never interacted with anyone and had zero confidence due to sheltering, unironically blame his parents

his father is a complete narcissist. He only talks about the distress his son's actions brought him, nothing about his son's distress

Careful bro. You've got the exact attitude that self-destructive "users" and emotional vampires prey on to keep people sucked into their drama. Unless you're literally a licensed professional, you might want to check your ego/superhero complex a little bit. You'll do more harm than good.

He's a mutt, he lost the game before it ever began for him with the fault falling on his parents and I'm in the same boat as him.

Who's this guy?

You fuckin' retarded or something?

Pmuch the only right answer itt
Based and redpilled

>Saying hi to random females
This is how you get metoo'd.

Only if you’re a fucking creepy autist.

Why the fuck do people try to use shooters to make some kind of grand social commentary when the vast majority of them are just very very mentally ill?
Elliot was a fucking basket case.

>how to make friends and influence people
my brother has been reading this book and it has turned him into an absolute inconsiderate dick

How so? The thesis of the book is basically like "remember people, treat them with respect, and they'll automatically like you."

I honestly credit this book with turning me from borderline autistic into the schmoozer that I am today.

Elliot is an extreme example of everything wrong with modern, western men: he refused to take the proper steps to improve himself as best he could and pouted like a bitch when he didn't get what he wanted. Incels in general disgust me because while they are morphologically male they are temperamentally and spiritually anything but. They refuse to work to better themselves and as such are better off committing suicide.

>ER expected women to worship him for existing
>thought they would come up to HIM and ask HIM out
>women are the ones with unrealistic expectations

"we should get together sometime"
OMG SO FUCKING HARD

He was autistic and likely bipolar. Stop generalizing people based on outliers

Wasn't he constantly mogged by his brother and friends?

>CC underachiever
>helping anyone

Feminists use Elliot too, to show how toxic patriarchy is.

>leftist ever being right about anything
Good joke cuckboi

It can't really be this simple. This sounds like the recipe for how to make a female friend, but not how to get a gf.

Triggered hillbilly

it really is that easy user. start with their phone number. girls and people in general are bolder in online communication. I've never asked someone out on a date in person. sure it could work, but I have yet to fail doing this.

>This sounds like the recipe for how to make a female friend
That’s the first step nigga. If someone likes you enough to tolerate your presence outside a formal setting (such as school or work) then you’re already halfway there. Once you get there it’s not as big of a leap to get them to view you romantically. Besides, the best relationships are built on something other than how much you want to fuck each other.