Why are manlets always treated so badly?

why are manlets always treated so badly?

Attached: file.png (955x925, 1.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lzCpYB2M7T4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Low social value in the eyes of society. It is easy to pick on the low hanging fruit no one dare harras someone who can fight back.
>nice quads

The one who is not feared, is not respected.

most manlets have a terrible personality

They have terrible personalities because everyday is a living hell for them. I'm not a manlet lol, but you guys should definitely be nicer to them irl.

>I'm not a manlet lol, but you guys should definitely be nicer to them irl.

Attached: download (1).jpg (269x187, 9K)

Did feel bad for this guy. The video starts after he starts his tantrum so you can best your life the girls were taking the piss out of him behind his back. Imagine being laughed at about your insecurities ( we all have them) every time you go outside by strangers. Every time you leave your house, all of your life. He looks 50 so he has had 50 years of being picked on, taken the piss out of, laughed at by everyone he has ever met. He was bound to snap sometime.

this

> I'm not a manlet lol, but you guys should definitely be nicer to them irl.
OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: hehe2.jpg (492x388, 39K)

This. This guy probably taken as a joke and not seriously by most normies (which are by far more prone to lookism, low-average IQ trait), He probably suffered much more than almost every nigger post slavery ever suffered yet he still viewed in a negative way by most (mostly nigger, irony).

have you seen his youtube channel? He's throwing a fucking fit almost every video, he might as well be a sopranos character

manlet rage is real

Attached: bagel-manlet.jpg (1449x1398, 453K)

If you're a manlet the only way to be respected is by being scary in other ways than physical appearance. You can do it my short brothers.

because they deserve to be treated badly

Lmao

Even with the shops you can tell they sent their tallest female to interview him lol

fake here is the real pic

Attached: 1562949959693.jpg (640x360, 42K)

Manlets have life on easy mode:
can shop kid clothing
can drive any car
can lift and get results in 25% of the time
don't have to spend so much in food
average penis size looks bigger on smaller frame
no shoulder/back/neck pain when making out with petite girls
less injuries with tree branches, public transportation door frames
women think they're cute
fucking manlets

We've all got our crosses to bear. Your choices are to embrace it or commit suicide. You shouldn't sympathize with a grown man throwing a temper tantrum in public and getting physical with people that didn't do anything, even if he's had to deal with some shitty semi-regularly.

based

just date tall women you manlet fags

Attached: 1545365142872.jpg (600x814, 50K)

youtube.com/watch?v=lzCpYB2M7T4

Attached: 1290955779312s.jpg (91x126, 3K)

Yeah tell us what are your crosses? Besides being autistic I mean
>t. manlet if it wasn’t obvious

based manlet

sucks for the guy that his soul/life hasnt revealed the acceptance/non-resistance option and decided to be nothing but the best thing he can be cause theres no changing what makes him insecure. Knowing that you can always kill yourself or become a buddhist is helpful, this dude is clearly trapped deeply in his mind and hatred for other people

>badly
>not going qt boy trap mode
>not having girls calling you cute, hugging you and smooshing their tits against your face

yikeeees

This guy's problem is he wants to be a tough guy pussyslayer, so you can't help but judge his height. I've seen Doctors and college professors who look like him and nobody gives a fuck how they look because they are not insecure about their height, they don't live for their height and they don't spend every second trying to look good to others.

BACK TO THE PIT

maybe he should have been taller then

FIT FIT FIT TALK TO ME

so this cute Asian chick wants to come over for a hookup. She's 26, I'm 21. She's definitely not from America originally

I stalked Facebook and what it looks like is some hick guy went traveling to Asia and she came back with him. They had a kid and must've got divorced or something

Should I? little sketched out about the situation

Attached: 36e.jpg (350x376, 11K)

Some crosses are a lot heavier than others. Short guys, especially when they are this short, are literally second class citizens. I'm not saying we should give them some kind of social welfare for it, I just think it is fucked up that the whole body positivity thing seems only to apply to women. Male problems are typically ignored and even laughed at, and that is why this guy is basically a grown up child. In a way it is actually tragic.

Oh, and shes coming in 1.5 hours

Manlets in general aren’t, manlets who happen to be colossal douchebags are. Some of them get shit on during their formative years and let it define them forever and it becomes their scapegoat for everything wrong in their lives.

wrap it up, friend.

Yeah sure be a cute anime boy when you're bald lmao

Bad genetics lottery. Bigger guy = more mass. Think Great Dane vs Chihuahua in a fight. Now you understand why bigger humans prevail.

>Sends 6'1" female reporter to interview him
Inside Edition truly are the biggest trolls

If this were the case humans would be a lot taller and manlets wouldnt exist.

Wear a condom

Lanklets your time of reckoning has come!

Attached: 48t8o43c92a31.png (1024x576, 788K)