Whats the purpose of being an "elite athlete" if you will look like this ?

Whats the purpose of being an "elite athlete" if you will look like this ?

Attached: 20181126_022507.jpg (309x480, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eo6IVbU_WsU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks don’t matter if you’re as rich as him

Isn't he 5'4?

He looks good.

>Implying he looks bad for being 40 in that pic
Why do dyels always have the worst judge of physiques

Imagine some dyel on 4channel. Org shit talking the physique of the greatest boxer of this generation

he doest, he lools like trash, boxing shouldnt be allowed under 200 lbs class because people end thinking faggots like pic related are swole

hes a twink

whats the purpose of being rich when you are 5 feet 110 lbs ? lmao sounds like he had to cope getting rich because of his height and babyweight

Post body

To make hundreds of millions

Does he look like he cares when he has all that money and is one of the greatest boxers of all time? Tell me your story lol

Attached: 1543089828778.jpg (2048x1536, 1.13M)

dysmorphia. Post body.

>Tell me your story lol

im bigger and taller than him lol, females would choose me over him any day, yeah he may pay whores but he will never know true love

HahahahahahhaaahhAhahahah

alrrady did, not bodydismorphia lul hes smoll and weak and has to run to win fights

You sound very insecure. Get help.

is this shoped

Sure bro you definitely look better than Mayweather and could totally take him in a fight

Attached: 1560653997870.png (540x720, 492K)

this is top tier Jow Forums

kek, i remember this one

Attached: CAA896CC-7617-42F2-A13C-4308A55A9406.gif (500x337, 688K)

>Putting your self-worth in the opinions of women
That is just... really, really sad.

I wonder how ugly incel cope you have to be to actually type this. Incredible pyschosis.

Attached: C631B088-96FC-4CCE-9EC4-D83628498067.jpg (200x202, 12K)

>girls will love a guy only because he's bigger and taller than other guys

Attached: 5eb (1).jpg (480x600, 22K)

Its no secret that he's always eaten like shit. His entire purpose of his diet was calories without any regard for the long term effects.

we don't have to...

Mayweather has been running his black ass around the ring forever. This bitch ass nigga's got stamina, not power. Look at fucking Ali or Tyson, those motherfuckers are the real deal, not this fucking manlet ass bitch who gets points for waiting out his opponents.

That's some fucking beta shit right there, when you're such a bitch that you have to resort to longevity instead of having a fight between men and seeing who is stronger, not who is the biggest bitch in the ring.

I bet mayweather would knock your lanklet ass out in 1 round.

Be man
>get brain pummeled to hamburger
>get robbed by manager and everyone else

Be "beta bitch"
>get paid
>be astute businessman
>retain core cognitive functions

A real head-scratcher... though I would say that Mayweather should have a less flamboyant public persona, it does conflict with a careful, defensive approach in fighting.

Well in his case he is paid well.

I bet you could suck his 3 inch dick faster than he'd run away at the sight of a man 6 inches taller than him.

So you admit he's being a fucking bitch on purpose. You literally proved my point. He doesn't have the fucking talent to duke it out like the legends of the past, and instead he relies on his fucking hit and run pussy ass tactics.

You motherfuckers are fucking bitches same as him. Gayweather turns his ass to his opponents and waits for the ref to break it up when he's on the ropes, and you root for him?

Jesus christ.

Attached: 1559395769591.jpg (600x800, 42K)

this is the posting of a man who has never been in an actual fight

>mayweather
>knocking anyone out
lel

Attached: 1562868959662.gif (200x200, 2M)

youtube.com/watch?v=eo6IVbU_WsU

> Whats the purpose of being an "elite athlete" if you will look like this ?

>He doesn't have the fucking talent to duke it out like the legends of the past
Mayweather would woop Sugar Ray Leonard's ass.

Attached: May.png (800x534, 619K)

He’s false flagging. He doesn’t believe a thing he’s saying.

why is her torso so short?

Where the fuck is your chest
I bet you skip leg days

OH NO NO NO

That's one of the very few ways for niggers to become rich. They will still look like niggers, but at least they will be rich.

To be monetarily compensated for being good at your sport.
Also post body OP, lets see how you look.

he looks good

feel sorry for any bros afflicted with nigger genetics