Do boxers lift weights?

Do boxers lift weights?

Attached: n9cnsfy583e01.jpg (622x892, 51K)

no they just do a few pushups here and there

Attached: 416x416.jpg (416x416, 24K)

Yeah the entire boxing federation takes turn lifting your heavy ass mom on their dicks

baseed

No one in my boxing gym lifts, then again I beat the fuck out of them in sparring. Then again I lost all three of my amateur bouts so far. I still lift because GSP once said he lifts to look good, not to be a better fighter.

eat clen tren hard

Attached: holyfield bulk.png (754x538, 588K)

Why the fuck do they give points for defence? You got bitch ass pussy ass niggers like gayweather prancing around the ring for 12 rounds.

Boxing fucking blows dick. It used to be good.

Attached: 1559544489422.jpg (253x420, 25K)

some do, most of them don't. However, all of them to some sort of strength/resistance work, be it calisthenics/bodyweight, functional fitness stuff like chopping wood logs, etc. No boxer does just cardio.

>then again I beat the fuck out of them in sparring
are they the same weight as you though?

>Why the fuck do they give points for defence?
you are retarded for even asking this

>gayweather prancing around the ring for 12 rounds.
watch his pre-2013 fights.

Boxing defense is one of the hardest skills to learn in both mindset and physicality. Mayweather is the best boxer that's ever lived, even if you don't like watching his fights.

Found the dumbass nigger.

Try coming up with a real argument next time. They didn't always award points for running away like a little bitch.

The only reason he's where he is, is because of his fucking running. I've seen his fights.

Attached: 1556927373366.png (258x281, 90K)

they all juice

I don't get all the respect he gets. One of his main tactics during his fights is to simply turn his back to his opponent when he gets pressed, getting the ref to step in and get him out of the situation.

>greatest boxer that ever lived
>5ft 110lbs
>runs away like a little bitch until his opponents are out of stamina because that's all he trains
>Who is Mike Tyson
>Who is Mohammad Ali

Get the fuck outta here.

Attached: 1558453767486.jpg (544x540, 21K)

Dude's a bitch, through and through. The Judges always award him with points for shit like that regardless of how good the other guy is.

All he trains is stamina, and he's nowhere near the level of defense people say he is.

There's tons of fighters better than him, but not as many shilled and humbled by the industry. It's not something he deserves.

Shit's just not what it used to be, and that's a damn shame.

You win at boxing by not getting heemed
Both Tyson and Ali got heemed multiple times and Mayweather has barely taken a beating at all in his career.
Seethe more cazzie

They lift needles.

Perhaps this trend to a running away hiding style of boxing is why boxing is at a record low in popularity.

more like the UFC combined with the death of PPV's

Are you stupid for a living

no they just box until abs appear

>They didn't always award points for running away like a little bitch.
why did Leonard win against Hagler then?

They look terribly dyel (and that's their upper body, ALL boxers have chicken legs).

Yeah, and boxing being le realistic sport for the streets is easily disproven by ring behaviour

Rent free

>mike tyson
Overrated, got knocked into oblivion by Buster Douglas and Evander Holyfield.

>Mohammad Ali
fought cruiserweights, old men and literal cripples, and had the height and weight advantage in almost all of his fights. Would get decimated by Lennox Lewis or any of the Klitschkos.

Boxing isn't bodybuilding, you need more oxygen for muscles

Attached: joshua.jpg (634x423, 63K)

>ALL boxers have chicken legs).
lel. boxers need strong legs, nigger.

Attached: boxing-wbc-heavyweight-frank-bruno-v-oliver-mccall-wembley-stadium-G6HMWA.jpg (1300x1176, 189K)

> needs to find heavyweights to "prove" his point

Hahahahahaha are you fucking dumb?

>"ALL boxers have chicken legs"
>Gets proven wrong
>REEEE HEAVYWEIGHTS REEEE *moves goalposts*

Attached: 1475923981117.jpg (379x295, 16K)

i mean if were going based on defensive capability alone, then nicolino locche is the greatest to have ever lived. his defense was unparalleled.

I don't give a fuck what little fallacy you think im using faggot

all boxers have chicken legs