I Hate Chris Evans

>hanging out with gf
>had to reschedule my entire day to get to her, she felt needy
>even though we saw each other the day before
>get her froyo, favorite flavor and toppings
>we're talking about movies, MCU and stuff
>she makes fun of me for liking Spiderman (as a character, not the new version in particular)
>laughs at my appreciation for doing the right thing
>bestrong.docx
>says her favorite is Captain America because Chris Evans
>she goes off on a tangent
>"relax, it's not like I'll ever meet him"
>"ooh but if I did..." she giggles
>she does this often, with several actors
>she squealed every time Cap showed up on Endgame
>mfw not good enough

Why do girls think it's okay to do this? I put so much effort into this girl just so she can have wet daydreams with other guys. Chris Evans is the rage-inducing idol I use to lift harder. One day I'll be good enough

Also what form do you use with OHP? I try to keep my forearms perpendicular to the floor but it can get weird if my grip is too wide or narrow

Attached: chris-evans-arrives-at-the-los-angeles-premiere-of-captain-america-the-winter-soldier-held-at-the-el (1200x1200, 212K)

Yeah that would irritate the living fuck out of me. Would probably dump her ass right there.

Very typical of young women. It is practically an attempt at dragging you down to her gossip-level of friends.

You'll never be good enough to compete with someone like him among normies user. Too much money, and all girls view netting a guy like that as competition against other girls. Take solice in the fact that he has to suck/take up the ass an unimagineable amount of jewish cock to get the roles he does. Meanwhile try to find a redpilled cutie.

>this

Why would you let your girlfriend openly voice her degenerate opinions like that? I mean.. it's actually more in your favour as you know if she had the chance to cheat on you with a guy with some status, better looking, etc.. she would..

Dump her, OP.

All under 21.

The desire to do so grows every day. At first I felt she was a catch and I was lucky, but every day I feel it's the other way around.

Attached: DeepFryer_20190713_111450.jpg (1079x1075, 491K)

hoes are not loyal get this through your thick skull

>Roastie post.

>MFW dating a bi girl
>Tomboyish but 5'7" 110lbs
>Physically obsessed with me never brings up attraction to other guys
>Definitely talks about attraction to girls though.

Really not sure how to feel about this user's, tbf she said she'd never cheat on me including with girls.

>froyo
Kill yourself

>unironically being in a relationship in 2019

Just pump and dump, or even better, go full monk mode.

OPs mistake is thinking women are allowed to do whatever they want. I actually broke up with my gf for similar shit.

Women are literally not allowed to do whatever they want, and women i date, even less so. Im not alpha, im just 25+ and know what i want, and i know compromise is RARELY possible with stupid shit like that. You really want that dumb bitch saying shit like that to you for 10 or 20 more years? It's not an overstep to draw boundaries.

t. Been through this episode before. You dont NEED anyone in your life and if it bothers you say something. She'll respect you more for it.

My girlfriend's bi too, she does definitely bring up female attractions. It's worse there, because she mentions girls we both know/she personally knows.

Attached: Avengers-4-Trailer-Endgame-Spoilers-Captain-America-Death.jpg (798x420, 17K)

I'm older than 21. No woman I've been with has talked about other men to me. I wouldn't do the same with them either. It shows a lack of couth and emotional intelligence.
Bro try talking about it with her first. She may not realize how it comes off.

Just tell her what you would do with Scarlett Johannson if you would be the hulk. And I'm talking about Bruce banner turned into full blown Hulk.

I think you know exactly what to do user...

Age?

I'm making fun of you too, for liking capeshit.

Your girl is stupid and immature, dump her.
Btw, you're also stupid and immature

Christ, I tried mentioning an actress or two to see how she would feel and she just joined in on the degeneracy

Attached: Evans1.jpg (720x429, 70K)

>bi girlfriend
user...I

Attached: IMG_20190508_164306_386.jpg (1080x728, 69K)

She's been ehh on meeting people around me, i'm going to give her a benefit of a doubt but if she starts talking about attraction to females of my family that's a huge fucking issue. For the most part though, I don't feel jealous/in competition when she brings up attraction to girls though...cause it's obvious that I don't have the physical attributes that they do. At the same time though I feel at a disadvantage because of it...very fucking weird and don't know if I should bring it up or what to even say if I did.

extreme kek at this for some reason

Either small dick of low income job.
Based non-insecure poster.

I'm not asking her to have a 3some you fucking autist.

What?

Yeah, I get you. At this point I'm not even sure if she'd consider it cheating if she fucked a girl

Attached: tumblr_nryirw1TtH1tbpfr5o1_540.gif (540x291, 1.84M)

I hate him too, but mainly because of his political leanings, self-righteous attitude, and Twitter feed. Just start going into vivid detail about all the actresses you'd love to creampie.

Attached: Resized_20181027_225958_49551.jpg (720x1280, 92K)

Your girl is either 16 or a cunt shit testing you. Smash her best friend.

>He doesn't know...
I'm so sorry user

Again, she would just kinda join in so she'd never be able to feel jealous. I even feel bad saying stuff like that because I care enough about her to not be comparing her like that

Attached: chris-evans-shares-avengers-endgame-illegal-set-video-1169902-1280x0.jpg (1280x718, 74K)

Let me guess, bi isn't a thing it's only for attention seeking whores? Yeah yeah sure sure.

You're supposed to tell her what you'd do with Actress X as an projection what you would do with her. Maybe you should start role playing.

You deserve to be cucked for being a capeshitter.

Why surround yourself with people that irritate you?

Attached: unown.jpg (387x453, 23K)

user...

Attached: bruh.gif (88x90, 248K)

Don't want to sound like a faggot, but she doesn't deserve you user. If you stay with her and say nothing she'll continue being a degenerate. Just save yourself the headache and leave the whore.

This

As soon as those words came out her mouth you should of slapped her hard across the jaw

What did you think of the new spiderman? I really enjoyed it, the end credit scene was actually pretty crazy. I really enjoyed what they did with mysterio. Oh to keep it Jow Forums, Tom Holland looked awesome. Being a manlet myself I aspire to be as aesthetic as him someday.

You don't have to come here for validation, Chris

>laughs at my appreciation for doing the right thing
That's a red flag, bro. Don't get too attached, she'll cheat on a whim and not feel even a smidgen of guilt.

Attached: 1517331551399.jpg (400x310, 110K)

>It's worse there, because she mentions girls we both know/she personally knows.
Are any of those girls bi? You might have a chance at a threesome.

Tell her you want to creanpie her sister and/or her best friend, than. If that doesn't get a reaction, she doesn't really give a damn about you.

Attached: 1317869539521.jpg (544x400, 27K)

I honestly put my gf down hard if she talks about other men might be beta but I ahve my limits

Attached: 1561155584086.jpg (326x287, 17K)

>mfw my nickname was captain America at work back in college because customers constantly told me I looked like him

Attached: 1557446095972.jpg (224x216, 13K)

If your description is at all accurate, she lacks empathy. She's flippant about the concept of cheating because she's never been hurt before.

>Caring about women
Kek at you

>tfw have been hurt

I wish I had a gf that I would want to invest time and love into

Lol pussy

why don't you just tell her to stop like a fucking man with balls you pussy

It would irritate me too but I would probably just pump her ass right there instead.

Mas repliers of any sort should be fucking shot

The feeling obviously isn't mutual, fren.

>I'm just 25+

t. 14 year old

at what age did you lose your balls, user?

>I put so much effort into this girl just so she can have wet daydreams with other guys
One day you will be worthy

You've got 2 options from this point on
Option A which is of you're a Timothy who has no other girls he can be with:
Tell her about the things you'd do to hot actresses
Option B if you're not a Timothy:
Go find someone else who doesn't do things like talk about banging other men

Eat shit pussy

feeling a little toasty in here

Don't take it so harshly women love and I mean fucking love all things hollywood. Gossip about actors and actresses, heart throbs or whatever.
That is the biggest reason ill never bang a stacey, I don't like hollywood and have no idea who's dating who or know a bunch of names.
She better be hot op cause if not it's not worth it.

This, but this 100%

This right here

>>she makes fun of me for liking Spiderman (as a character, not the new version in particular)

I'd dump bitch right there. Also fuck MCU Spider Baby/ Iron Boy, twink ass, subservient bitch.

Attached: 1557167909673.jpg (675x1024, 239K)

why would your gf assume that chris evans would even notice her lmfao

Talk about how you would also fuck Chris Evans, Tom Hoalland, Hemsworth...

gf never says anything like that to me
I guess she knows that I'd just dump her on the spot and grab another slag

You created this by not stopping her when she did this the first time.

Just be straight up with her and tell her you don't like it (this is valid for any behaviour she has that you dont like). If you allow it to happen then you are saying you are okay with the behaviour.

If she continues then she doesn't respect you and you should find someone else for real.

Attached: pathetic.jpg (500x625, 48K)

Just say you'd worship Kate Beckinsale and that no woman can age as fine as her or some shit. Even it out.

She'll never meet Chris Evans but maybe she'll meet a lookalike and then you're FUCKED

congrats OP, your gold digger whore likes muscular men. I bet she also fantasizes about getting DPed by 2 strangers rape style in a dark alley.

Just do the same back to her but not at the same time. Next time yall watch a movie and a chick comes on that your find attractive, tell her how hot the actress is. Watch her reaction. If she's cool and actually conversates with you (oh really, She is pretty, not my type, what do you like about her, etc.) then you have nothing to worry about. If she rages, leave

OP seek professional help.
Youre next Elliott Rodgers. This time try to target a minority group or a mosque

Attached: 1522909942041.jpg (1080x1080, 166K)