God tier foods

Ill start with based sauerkraut

Attached: 60777977-4331-4BA6-A077-C20AA2D62ED6.jpg (1050x700, 35K)

sauerkraut sucks. That's a pretty picture though.

>food with bacteria
Enjoy your serotonin producing bacteria that clouds your judgement, makes you uncoordinated and raises prolactin.

are you retarded or do you not know that naturally occuring probiotics are good for you?

This is next level stupid

Attached: 1562988635122.png (230x230, 47K)

yea it tastes bad but its great for you

Bacteria typed these messages

Never tried real German Sauerkraut but I assume our local pickled cabbage is not so different. And it tastes good actually.

Attached: maxresdefault (72).jpg (1280x720, 114K)

Sauerkraut, and sauerkrauts Asian cousin are based as fuck
home fermented pickles, Kefir, Quark, and Skyr are too

Attached: 1553451360031.jpg (1660x1323, 360K)

miso , sauerkraut, yogurt, fermented anything.

>improves any meal

Attached: jalmundopepperpic_1024x1024.jpg (814x804, 19K)

>Bacteria typed these messages
spotted the (((antibac)))

>all bacteria is bad

Do some research and then have sex

beef

you suck

t. tastelets. Raw sauerkraut is incredible and easy as fuck to make. I almost always have a jar going in my fridge so I can eat a serving a day

How many grams of sauerkraut do you have to eat to get any of the benefits?

Like half a cup to a cup

Ain't that a sodium bomb at that volume?

Not that sodium is bad per se but I'd rather add salt to my meats than get it all from sauerkraut.

German sucks actually.

Just drink more water. It's like, one tablespoon of salt per two pounds of cabbage

Attached: kimchi.jpg (1456x2184, 285K)

how do make?

FYI the process of "pickling" is when you add vinegar to something to create an environment in which it is too acidic for bacteria to live. On the other hand, fermentation happens when you create an anaerobic environment so that the right kind of bacteria will flourish, rather than mold or w/e.

Theres a reason people dont like visiting Korean households. It always smells like this shit.

bacteria types all messages user
the signals don't come from the brain
they come from the gut

i liked the taste and smell of rubber cement thx

How do you make it?

Google it for exact measurements, but basic rundown:
Core and shred cabbage. Throw it in a big bowl with some salt and crush it up with your hands until theres liquid in the bottom. Transfer to a Mason jar and let it ferment for a week or so. Crack the lid once a day to relieve pressure or get one of those air lock things that homebrewers use.
Add other veggies if you want. Beets and garlic are good additions. Caraway seed, whatever you want really. Cheap and easy to experiment with

Dude you understand theres more bacteria in your gut than cells that make you a physical being. and the good bacteria is very good for your health and mood. Seriously, get a clue.

Brown and oriental people smell like shit, sorry buddy.

Attached: 1558431947046.jpg (549x556, 27K)

Are any store brands good?