What are some good exercises and goals to measure athleticism? Running/jumping/quick cuts/ etc

What are some good exercises and goals to measure athleticism? Running/jumping/quick cuts/ etc

Attached: 1559802958256.jpg (779x799, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t-nation.com/training/building-hardcore-athleticism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fucking retarded cunt you spit drooling bitch I can already imagine you makinh this thread picking thaf image and giggling and snorting at yourself hehe im so funny hehe lauging at your own joke like a pathetic retarded horse thinking ure cool and shit when in reality at any other timeline than today you would be fed to the dogs for how useless your existance is you dumb ugly wheelchair cart driver

based

Well regardless ive heard quarter squats are best for vertical. What else is there to do?

Attached: 1557714876261.jpg (720x1034, 127K)

>fucking retarded cunt you spit drooling bitch I can already imagine you makinh this thread picking thaf image and giggling and snorting at yourself hehe im so funny hehe lauging at your own joke like a pathetic retarded horse thinking ure cool and shit when in reality at any other timeline than today you would be fed to the dogs for how useless your existance is you dumb ugly wheelchair cart driver

this anons right op, learn something

Not that it's really what this thread is about but there are pics taking the piss out of just about every race, idk why suddenly people get upset when its white burgerfags

This image screams cope.

play hockey

NEVER IMPROVE

That's one weird advertisement for a gym

>relatively fit but neither lean (meaning fat) nor muscular (meaning weak)
>relatively fit but fat and weak
>'relatively'
The fuck.
It literally terrifies how these people are trying to normalize the worst degree of unhealthiness for the sake of feeling good about their abject mediocrity.

This to be quite desu. It's kinda hidden under all the pads and the fact that all their athletic time is spent on skates but hockey players are absolutely jacked and athletic freaks

>come to us, do nothing, claim you're active and health-conscious, still be "sexy"
>also free pizza
Seems like pretty high tier advertisement to me.
If anything I'd remove the slogan, since it just reminds them that outside the gym people will laugh at their double-think.

>first learn who you can't criticize. They are who holds power.
Freaking whites can't take the piss. Learn to catch a break wipepo

Maybe they saw a thread about athleticism and got scared because they have nothing to contribute

Its a gym for fat people. Check their stock price the last few years. Fat ppl love to pay for shit they don't use

Attached: 1557882538008.jpg (1024x1024, 161K)

>thinking that white people only learn about fish when they get to school

Yep, this was definitely written by a negroid

I can't tell if this is troll but I kek'd

Attached: 78a176b920c075382929ac119de70c61.jpg (714x1080, 72K)

here is a tnation article on it. You mobile op? idk your specific definition of athleticism but pic related is theirs
t-nation.com/training/building-hardcore-athleticism

Attached: Athleticism_Pyramid.jpg (640x360, 75K)

Based retard lol

*block ur path*

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 73K)

*tries to make a play*

I think Tom Savage is more representative than Hafthor.

Attached: DJogweAU8AAWNNV.webm (1028x574, 743K)

>first learn who you can't criticize.
Who indeed?

Attached: 1551532647535.png (1000x1163, 1.4M)

>tfw I actually enjoy the shit out of bowfishing.

A quick drop and a short stop sounds good for you, nigger.

Depends what you mean by athleticism, but probably muscle-ups, Turkish get-ups, kettlebell swings, and parkour shit.

What does a Turkish getup do? Like, after you do getups regularly for a few months what improvements do you notice? They don't make sense to me

Attached: 1561404365544.jpg (750x918, 75K)

Learn how to become more valuable to society than a bag of manure, nigger.

Attached: 1547647842226.png (1026x768, 576K)

sources dont work

Dang op just wanted to ask about athleticism and y'all getting so triggered over a meme. Are you scared of Turkish getups because there are muslims in Turkey too?