How tall is Johnny Bravo?

He looks 5'10 at best. Is he a turbomanlet?
Is he natty? Is his hair natty?

Would Johnny be allowed to air these days?

I remember being a kid and thinking Johnny was ungodly levels of cool and fit. Why does it feel like, even with all the sjw-enforced breaking down of women beauty standards , somehow the standards for hollywood-level male beauty have increased? Thor and Captain America mog the shit out of Johnny.

What is his routine like? How was he redpilled about beef jerky protein 20 years ago?

Attached: johnny.jpg (254x198, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xIbnKXjKdzM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Autism

he's easily shorter than daphne as you can see, and daphne has to be like 5'7 tops. alphadestiny confirmed

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

>how tall is Johnny Bravo?
Officially, 6'3", but his hair must add at least 5 inches to the total (and t-there's nothing wrong with b-being 5'10)
>Is he a turbomanlet?
NO!
>Is he natty?
I remember a episode showing his path, and there was no sign of pin in the butt.
>Is his hair natty?
No.
Would Johnny be allowed to air these days?
I remember it airing at CN very early in the morning these days, but might be just in my country.

Dude he could almost be Fred sized if he fixed that pelvic tilt.

>Thor and Captain America mog the shit out of Johnny.
keep coping

Johnny is a more interesting, depthful character than either of those. Also has a better haircut.

Not in terms of personality, I mean. Johnny is the ultimate alpha male. But their aesthetics are unquestionable.
The controversy I'm pointing out is that the women in Avengers are mild at best, except goddess Johansson which was NEVER allowed to show an inch of skin until her death. The men are shown shirtless and/or flexing multiple times.

Attached: download (3).jpg (630x439, 40K)

What the fuck are you talking about

>"muh hollywood double standard"
who cares what (((((they)))))) do with their movies. If you really give a fuck about marvel then youre a loser

unironically one of the most based characters ever. Way ahead of its time. I want to start watching this show again. Billy and Mandy is also hilarious

I'm saying that hollywood women sexiness is at an all time low. I can't remember the last time I watched a movie in the theater and a scene with a girl made me go muh dick.

>pic related
muh dick potential with black widow was limitless. yet they never showed a decent shot of her ass or titties. capt. marvel is a washboard sjw with an unseductive, unattractive need-no-men personality. yet, standards for men have never been higher.

Attached: black widow.jpg (1200x630, 554K)

There is an episode of how he got big.

youtube.com/watch?v=xIbnKXjKdzM

That Gal Gadot scene from The Fast and the Furious 47 is the perfect example of how shitty hollywood actresses are. The scene is specifically trying to showcase how hot she is but she isn't at all and literally every extra in the background looks better.

> literally a charles atlas comic book ad

based

Attached: atlas.jpg (762x1024, 759K)

>gets big by doing cardio
this is jewish propaganda

Attached: 1560716666265.jpg (431x495, 62K)

>complains about suspension of belief regarding a woman in a bikini being lusted after in the same movie two cars drag a giant safe full of money through a metropolitan area

Attached: 1561950103500.png (371x353, 148K)

the fuck are these lats and obliques

>power cleans 90xF

Attached: johnny.png (384x288, 150K)

Not gonna mention them legs?

yea but he ate muscle powder while doin' it.

no what's wrong with them

DESU mirin JB's aesthetics. Shame he skipped leg day every day.

Attached: JB.jpg (1024x789, 130K)