Any good exercises to fire a rifle more accurately? Which muscles would I need to work on...

Any good exercises to fire a rifle more accurately? Which muscles would I need to work on? I want to be a good shot when I start. Thanks

Attached: rifleacc.jpg (1000x667, 193K)

Purchase rifle
Tie boots to end
Aim at something for a minute or two steadily
Repeat

Also unironically stronglifts

Yeah

Well they're kinda heavy and running with a rifle wears you out. Having a strong upper body, legs and good cardio are a must.

>Live in bongistan
C-could I also do this with a mop and some jugs of milk? I could drink the milk after. Think I have my mop licence around here somewhere.

Attached: 1445722183259.jpg (700x700, 68K)

Attached: 1562593105468.jpg (640x633, 42K)

Trips of 6 followed by dubs of 8, legendary

>mop licence
Lucky, senpai. I failed my yearly mopping safety course and can't test again for six weeks.

hold it out in front of you aiming as long as possible

If you're looking for best accuracy, you should be firing prone or off a bench. For standing, you'll need shoulder and forearm strength.

IceCream Fitness routine was designed solely for this purpose

Attached: 728990107_780x439.jpg (780x438, 30K)

front and lateral raises unironically

>forearm

lol no just front delts you're not death-gripping the thing if you want to be consistently accurate.

Train arms, core and lower back, most important is training actual shooting, to do that you can take a long, hollow plastic tube and put in some electric wire. You now take three mice and put them into the tube. You close the tube on both ends and hold it into rifle position.
You now set the wire under electricity and try to hold the tube steady while the mice inside go on rampage.

You need to strengthen your hole body and adding mass. The clue is you need stability. Getting heavier will help a lot with that. I used to compete in rifle shooting when younger and the fatties was often good shooters because they had a heavy stable platform. You should probably do static exercises too so you'll be able to hold the rifle stable for more than a few seconds. Another important thing is controlling your breathing and pulse which both interfere with accuracy. I would imagine cardio will be of great help in that regard

It depends on your firing position. Tf

>C-could I also do this with a mop
bundeswehr tier
christ, just fucking leave bongistan bud

what the fuck

Are you in Delta Force?

Attached: 1562754056632.jpg (600x738, 303K)

Attached: 1491530159660.jpg (600x800, 279K)

Ss + gomad

>tfw need two non-relative adults to write me letters of recommendation to get my mop license but i don't know any other adults

Attached: 1535829935419.jpg (484x497, 33K)

Try not having a small dick

It's illegal to kill home intruders with my dick.

>Any good exercises to fire a rifle more accurately?
wrist rolls w/ dumbbells or cable machine

That's actually so unlucky. I was using a dustpan and brush for years on while I had a provisional mopping licence.

5x15 lateral gun raises (front and side)

Do them as your dropset to normal DB lateral raises.

I thought everyone did these or am I the only one?

Attached: Adobe_20190713_164052.png (1995x1327, 3.71M)