Is this transformation achievable naturally?

Is this transformation achievable naturally?

Attached: lol1.png (814x830, 819K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-7236095/Scottish-admin-worker-loses-10lbs-FIVE-DAYS.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NhIhYQFBIMk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, I can lose 5lbs of water in a couple of days.

Get off this board

i could lose 10lbs of water in a day.

>'Heather McClean, 37, is finally happy with her body...'
>'Heather, from Ayrshire, Scotland, is now a comfortable size 14'

This is the level of commitment women are capable of.

but if you look at the image related it was fat she lost, and that is impressive

How much do you weigh big boy

IMAGINE

Ah, the usual special forces circlejerking

I lost ten pounds in a week with an intestinal infection. Diarrhea twenty times a day and severe dehydration will do it.

STOP IT GOY ITS IMPOSSIBLE

YOU'LL JUST GAIN IT ALL BACK IN 20 YEARS SO WHY BOTHER GETTING THIN AND LIVING HEALTHY NOW

Attached: kelly the ultimate gains goblin.png (833x751, 688K)

What's actually wrong with women? This shit is ridiculous. All the women in my life complain about having like 10-20 pounds too much and I don't get why they don't just fucking lose it. It's a moths cut. They don't need to lift or do any activity. Just eat less. Yet they can't even manage that and instead complain all their life

>Military wife
>Is fat

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

And someone that fat could definitely lose 10 lbs of water weight in 5 days. MMAfags and other weight class babbies that get to weigh in a full day, or more, before whatever competition do it all the time.

You're an idiot.

My highest lost was 5 kg in a week 8 years ago. I had 160kg on 188cm and kept on running after puking and weird heart rhythm.

Attached: 83e4d806502502b7.jpg (1242x1216, 680K)

Most women are dumb and only do meme diets. You should tell them to lift, don't tell them to eat less.

2lbs of fat is about 7000calories. 7000x5=35 000 calories.
This means that in FIVE days she would have burnt 35k calories.
This woman doesnt look like she has any muscle, but i will actually give her the benefit of the doubt and use a calculator that is going to be VERY friendly with her.
I said she was 250lbs, 22 years old, 6'1, and moderately active (its clear that all of these things are wrong, but its just to give her a higher daily calorie intake.
This would result in 3155 calories to maintain her weight. So lets say she ate NOTHING those 5 days. 3155x15775 calories. So 35 000-15 775 = 19225calories to burn remaining in those 5 days. This means she would have to burn 3845 calories a day, WHILE FASTING. Now its clear that she ate something those days, so lets say she ate 500 calories a day = 4345 calories needed to burn EVERY. SINGLE. DAY for 5 days straight.

With other words; No she didnt lose 10lbs of fat in 5 days. BUT she may have lost 10lbs of weight, some fat and a lot of water.

here's the story

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-7236095/Scottish-admin-worker-loses-10lbs-FIVE-DAYS.html

top lol, 10lbs of weight loss can also be achieved by sitting in a sauna for an hour

Attached: soap.jpg (768x1024, 142K)

OY VEY :O

That body makes me want to breed her.

Attached: giga chad.png (500x500, 107K)

What the hell are they on about?
My weight shifts around 10 lbs every day from when I get up, till I go to bed.

>BUT she may have lost 10lbs of weight, some fat and a lot of water.
Yea...thats more than likely what happened. I dont get why everyone is up in a bunch. She gained a little muscle, lost a little fat, probably a lot bit more water but thats a given.
GOOD
I hope she keeps fucking doing it

>sitting in a sauna for an hour
Can i do it everyday ?!
Will I die takeing too much water out ?

Attached: tom-clanycs-the-division-1.jpg (3840x2160, 711K)

How much do you weigh?

Yeah, just do a snake diet for 5 days (fasting and cardio)

You could but its potentially fatal
youtube.com/watch?v=NhIhYQFBIMk

theyre like that because no matter how they look or act there will still be MILLIONS of men who will do anything to date them. they dont need to do anything to be valuable. thats why men exist at the peak of every activity (sports,esports,academia,industry) except getting fucked. and heres the said truth. thats just how things are supposed to be, because getting fucked and making a baby is literally as valuable to the human race as everything men can do combined. thanks for reading my manifesto
t. post nut clarity

Or at least the ones who read Cosmo.

It's not the truth when women have contributed groundbreaking ideas and inventions throughout history. Look them up.

they are the exception, not the rule. 99.99% of all revolutionary technologies and ideas have been created by men.

Back to your containment board

cmon man what do have to gain from acting like that? I'm not an incel and i dont hate women, these are just facts that have stood the test of time. I'm genuinely curious, not trying to get into an argument i just want to know. name the top 3 contributions to the world by women and make me look stupid I'm begging you

>Measurement outside the natural sciences
Yet you are dumping on females?

When do you plan to publish this work?

whatever man im not gonna argue with you since you seem pretty convinced which is fine. just remember that girls dont care about if you have the right opinion or not, they care about the quality of your genetics because THAT is their role in the continuation of the human race, not achievement or innovation.

320 lbs, why?

A nice, thicc shit is about 5 pounds right there.

she looks almost exactly the same i.e. like shit

You can do that on Keto in the first week sitting on your ass

It's called water weight, she'll put it back on straight away

It would be extremely painful

They call them dependapotamuses for a reason

Literally my dream girl body

Post body you fat disgusting cunt

Me irl

Attached: 1557349949828.jpg (964x685, 107K)

She didn’t lost 10 lbs of fat in 5 days. She lost 10 lbs of mass which will mostly be water and glycogen.