Do you guys shower at the gym?

Attached: 1562649079797.jpg (341x354, 35K)

My gym has a shower and a sauna
>go into the sauna pre-workout
>stretch in there to get real loosey goosey and warm. (obviously when noone is in there)
>go work-out
>hit sauna
>ice cold shower
>sauna
>rinse off in cool but not cold water.
feel like a god every time I leave.

Only if the gate sentry let's me in. And last week the drawbridge mechanism broke so I couldn't.

i have a giant gorilla dick, every time i ever get naked i get stares and i got sick and tired of it.

seriously, it's fucking huge

Nah. I'd rather shower at home if I'm not going anywhere else straight after the gym.

There are gyms with showers?

I can't think of any reason whatsoever to shower at the gym. I'm not homeless. I have a shower at my home.

>pouring sweat
>musk filling the air
>hands covered in filth
>mess of oily hair
>shit running down your legs

of course.

Gorillas have small dicks and even smaller balls.

I go to a gay gym so I can get some boipucci after lifting

post torso

I don’t like exposing my naked body to a filthy environment. I don’t trust the gym locker room attendants to keep the place clean. I’d rather shower at home.

I'm that gorilla dick nigga
I make dyke pussy wet

Post cock

Attached: 1562782204248.png (422x324, 236K)

If I'm more than a 20 minute drive away from home or have somewhere to be immediately after the gym then I'll shower there. Otherwise I'll go straight home and shower.

Yes, I pay for Equinox, the showers are like 40% of the reason to go to Equinox.

>Big fluffy towels
>Nice big stalls
>Yum y grapefruit wash, coconut conditioner
>Dirty clothes get laundered and folded and put in personal locker
>Literally need to bring nothing to gym
>Can spontaneously decide to go at any point of day, no need to return to place for gym gear

>stretching before workout
ngmi

I live like 10min from the gym, so no. Also I'm DYEL as fuck so I'm somewhat scared jumping into the shower.

Yep.
I also like to take a piss while showering.
Nobody caught me yet though ;)

if is inside your ass doesn't count

No. I go home where I can piss in the shower without getting in trouble.

there was a Jow Forumsizen who did the math a while back and found that exclusively showering at the gym pays for itself

I'd like a gym with service like Eqinox, but it's juts squat racks, benches, free weights and an are to jump rope in. Legit old school lifting gym plus rich boy comforts.

Attached: 1529891744347.jpg (1080x1350, 1.11M)

>Sauna before lifting
Does this actually do anything? My gym has a sauna and private shower stalls so I usually just lift, stand under cold water in the shower for a few minutes, sauna, shower for real and leave

K me too but clubhouse luxury is otherwise not aligned with grungy liftbois

I'm not a faggot, so no

>t. Can't see a naked dude without immediately thinking about gay sex

Just from saving on the water and electric bills?

No, I live a three minute walk from my gym.

But I hear there's some cruising in the sauna and I'm kind of curious if it's true.

post dick or you're a faggot

I shower after cardio because I don't want to go home covered In sweat

I wouldn't shower at the gym if my life depended on it. To many faggots jerking each other off in there and ejaculating on the walls and stuff.

are you going to a gym or an orgy

lol imagine posting this and not feeling like a massive faggot

I do but I’ve caught athlete’s foot more times than I can count, even with sandals.

Yes so I can relax and just eat when I get home. Also cutting down 2 showers for the at home to 1 is a big water saver in the long run

Sounds incredibly comfy. I do winter bathing in the ocean and would love to be able to keep it up outside of the season.

In 7 years of lifting I never did

I'm that gorilla dick nigga, I make dyke pussy wet

Attached: hotwheels.png (506x467, 346K)

No, absolutely not

- public showers are fucking disgusting and a breeding ground for bacterial and fungal infections. your flippy floppies won't save you either
- showering at the gym would require me bring an extra set of clothes, towel, soap, shampoo, conditioner, shaving kit, etc to the gym with me
- I'm a 5 minute drive from the gym and I don't go immediately before work so that 'm so rushed that I have to shower there and go right to my job
- the only people who try to shame others into showering at the gym are faggots who want more boipucci walking around naked to lust after. You can't fool me, homos. I've seen all your cringey posts on craigslist about how you saw some hot guy at the gym shower and want to suck him off.

Attached: varg stop.jpg (750x493, 65K)

wait what, on craigslist?

just look at the personals section of craigslist if you want a good laff. It's constantly homos posting shit like "bro I saw you at the gym showers thursday morning, you're so hot let me service you" or posts specifically asking for "straight guys" to "give me their load""

idc about the homo part just the desperation of that complete shot in the dark lol

Well it's be funny for anyone to do that shit, but it's 99.9% homos doing it, so there you go. Incredibly cringey, but also very common.

>showering at the gym would require me bring an extra set of clothes, towel, soap, shampoo, conditioner, shaving kit

so you enter and leave the gym in the same clothes you exercise in? because normal people enter gym, change clothes, work out, shower and put on the same clothes they entered in
>soap, shampoo, conditioner, shaving kit
you're the giant sissy faggot here, not the people who shower

t. homo trying to ensnare more boipucci in the showers

The only valid reasons for not showering in the gym

>you have LOTS of free time
>you have a smol peepee
>your gym shower's are very crowded or very dirty

unless you need to be somewhere immediately after the gym, there is no reason to shower at the gym.

t. smelly faggots bothering everyone around

I hate coming back drenched in sweat, also I like the sensation of going out from the gym knowing that I'm done and can do other stuff.
Coming back home without the shower done results in a big waste of time, also some minute after the workout I start to feel tired and lazy.
A cold shower right after the workout kickstart me again

How am I bothering anyone if I'm going back home to shower?

That just seems like an autistic quirk of yours. You are literally not saving any time showering in the gym vs home. You're just flipping around the order of shower and commute. The only exception is if you're immediately going somewhere else straight from the gym.

on the way
if you live next door then it's okay, but don't try pretending that even 1% of gym goers do

I only go to the gym for the pool and I take a shower in the pool showers, without soap or anything, you know just to get the chlorine out of the hair. Then I get dressed and take a real shower at home

I don't. But not because of the stares or being afraid of getting naked. It's because of hygene. Ever had a fungal infection of your skin? Public areas like showers and pools are prone to this shit. Not gonna wash myself where some 60+ old farts that barely get their hand up their ass crack when they wipe themselves pretend to "shower". Absolutely disgusting.

Hell yeah I shower with my bros

Are you all licking the floors of your gym shower? Don’t answer. It’s a rhetorical question.

No. I legitimately don't understand how anyone CAN shower at their public gym.

>10 minute drive to gym
>workout
>10 minute drive home
>shower at home in your own shower
It's that easy.
Why would I waste time showering in the gym, bringing EXTRA set of clothes to the gym to change into, change clothes in a public bathroom, then walk out while carrying dirty, sweaty clothes all day? And if I'm going home anyway why not just shower at home? I don't understand.

this thread is bringing out a lot of strong emotions in people

Haha you're in pleb mindset

Your gym clothes are already at the gym.
The showers are large, luxurious stalls. The locker rooms themselves are well appointed with nice benches and carpets and there are thick towels to put down wherever you sit.
You leave your dirty gym clothes there and they wash and fold and put back in your locker.

Welp maybe I'm in a poverty gym then
>tfw no gym twink to fold your clothes for you

that doesn't even make any sense. You mean like stopping at the supermarket and doing food shopping before going hom?

>>mess of oily hair
>>shit running down your legs
sounds like a unique problem bud

Of course how else am I going to get my ass fucked

The personals there don’t exist anymore

you don't, post cock or it's larp

gorillas have tiny dicks dude