Let's list some downsides of making it

If you want to be in peace, relax and focus on yourself, too bad because people will constantly come up to you and attempt small talk. People will stare at you all the time and talk about you with their friends. Girls/women will think you are a player and avoid you unless they are drunk and/or horny as fuck. Making new guy friends becomes impossible because they are jealous of your looks and if they have a girlfriend, they are afraid that you will cuck them. Older women will harass you, even at work.

Attached: freddieeee.jpg (900x1289, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/randomiad12
youtube.com/watch?v=PCIsNbUQvUs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wrong. post face and body you retarded fuck.

Why are you so insecure?

Its all very tiresome. That is all.

i'm not.

Then why are you trying to debunk my experiences like a bitch?

post body retard youre talking all this shit

because your experiences are bullshit.

t.me/randomiad12

youtube.com/watch?v=PCIsNbUQvUs

LOL @ this pathetic incel

Let me guess, balding and under 5'9?

>have the same hairline as this guy
I-I'm gonna make it?

Kinda true. Everytime I meet someone taller and in better shape I instantly try to think of reasons why I'm better than him

yes

Mmmmm.....not quite. People generally have a hard time talking to you because they're intimidated by you.

Also shit testing is a real thing. I'll be in a group just chilling and some lady in the group will give me attitude for no reason.

Also the man whose thing is fun for awhile but it gets old after a few years. It also makes it hard for you to commit when you actually do care and connect with a girl, also it becomes really easy to dump a girl because you know getting another girl isn't hard.

And also expectations are higher when you start making it. When I was underweight and nerdy I could be a goofball and the funny guy. Once you start putting out the Chad type vibe you want to live up to that image, and so do others that are into you. But that means you have to leave those parts of you behind because it's no longer compatible with this new image you worked so hard for, until you stop giving a fuck.

But when you stop giving a fuck you care less about what people think so why be a goofball for attention? Why bother being the funny guy who was the center of attention? It's just easier to sit back and not give a fuck. Which then feeds into that image of being strong and independent and even mysterious when you kind of want to be not judged for a second.

* meant to say man whore thing in the 3rd paragraph.

... and not a single body was posted that thread.

you're overthinking things. just be whoever you want to be, all the world's a stage

Meh. What does that even mean? I was myself and I ended up sleeping with a bunch of women.

I was sleeping with this girl cute Irish girl but she had gotten out of a long term relationship. We fucked like crazy, it was great. A few weeks in she told me that hope I wasn't getting attached because she wasn't looking for anything serious.

I took it as a bitchy thing to say, because I did like her, so I slept with her co-worker literally the next day. I didn't plan it, but the opportunity came up easily so I took it.

Like, when it's that easy it is really dangerous to just be yourself, you have to have a lot of self control.

Never seen a face so defined as Freddie's. Jaw, Brow, Zygos, Temples. Looking at pics of Fred activates my reward system.i can feel endorphins, no homo.

Post body OP

good thing I'll never have these problems haha

i never said to be yourself. being yourself is retarded. fucking women is retarded, too.

Fred actually looks better bald. That is the perfect skull