Kinochads report in

>Kinoboys we are many
>Kinoboys we are few

Attached: a9461f9c5cccb9706dd1dabff02fc70e.png (735x1500, 1.63M)

Other urls found in this thread:

anonfile.com/u328hfs9na/Kinobody_Greek_God_Program_pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kill you're self

>you're

Based

Kinochads?

More like "Kino-cels"

I already pirated it, might try it in a few months
LMAO if you paid for it

he looks so fucking good dud

why say this and not share it?

Cringe

fake natty

Always bothered me how low volume his routines are.

Workout A
Incline Bench 5, 6, 8
OHP 5, 6, 8
Lateral Raises 3x8-12
Skull Crushers 3,6-10

Workout B
Weighted Chins 5, 6, 8
Hang Cleans or Sumo Deads 5, 6, 8
Bent Over Flyes 3,8-12
Barbell Curls 3,6-10

that's pretty much it. there's a couple of variations, but this is literally it.

Also the lifts with the ramped reps you use the starting weight, then strip 10% off each set. Add 2.5lbs each session to those lifts.

Fuck this closeted fag. He's a fake natty who looks like he lifts only when he's on a cycle; when he's off, he looks no different than the average guy.
And he has the typical narcissism of fitness personalities. I guess nobody actually lifts because they enjoy it instead of for pure vanity.

>roid and get big
>decide to start a fitness business
>don't actually know what works for natties
>constantly hear "voloom bed fur netties" on t nation and BB, because the roiders there also don't know what works for natties
>make up some basic low volume program
>tell people to get strong to get big like every other tard on youtube
>make 10s of millions

Seriously!? no squats? what a fucking scam wow

why nigger but not bligger?

There's no way he did that natty. He lives in fucking Canada! Gear is legal up there. He probably buys dbol and test from a vending machine outside the Planet Fitness he goes to.

I've noticed this as well. Most of his videos he is a pretty average size. But in some of his older photoshoots he's completely juiced to the max. False advertising if you ask me.

The BBB should lock him up for fraud.

this one?
anonfile.com/u328hfs9na/Kinobody_Greek_God_Program_pdf

Someone already shared it I simply found it googling anyways
I'm not sure ill every do this program but I might give it a chance when I have1.5-2 years of exp, might be a scam

kill you'RE self

>The word ‘kino’ is used in the seduction community to describe physical touch between a guy and girl. This is one of the most
important aspects of seduction to ensure you stay out of the
dreadful Friend Zone.
Holy mother of Christ.
The work "kino" means movement in Greek. It's the origin of the word "cinema" (alternatively, "movie" shares the same concept). Instead of going for "move your body to sculpt it" he chooses to go full-blast retard and lift for girls. Jeesus christ almighty nailed on a cross had more chances of getting laid.

>kino
kys asap