Is PPL 6x a week the optimal natty program?

Is PPL 6x a week the optimal natty program?

>19 khv

Attached: 1562926366930.webm (742x740, 456K)

no, since UL is just as effective except you get more rest days and rest = growth for the natty.

however, it does keep you from killing yourself though, which is why i personally nix the deadlifts and do PPLPPLPPLPPLPPLPPLPPLPPL

>UL
But I like working out everyday. Also, When I did SL, I was gaining muscle but no where near as fast as those who did brosplits.

>PPL
>khv

Choose two
Holy fuck why cant you just read the fucking sticky

people who experience better growth on brosplits are juicing or have good genetics. it's not optimal for most people. focus on getting stronger without neglecting your volume. you're falling for the biggest noob bait and will set yourself back terribly by wasting time on some PPL or brosplit bullshit. you're eventually gonna tire yourself out without being totally conscious of it, or lack the discipline to actually go 6 days a week. wanna know why most people fail dieting, or just about anything? because they try too hard when they don't need to. stick to something basic and be consistent. slow and steady really does win the race, unless you have no dignity and juice

getting better gains on ppl and 5/3/1 than SL

do what you want I suppose. what are your lifts? are you actually able to add 5lbs a week on all 3 of your compound lifts?

Attached: 1562987994049.gif (300x300, 237K)

PPLxULx is the best for me

The GOAT is this (Pull/Push/Legs split):

PPLPPLx

>khv
Cyprinid herpesvirus 3 is a species of virus causing a viral disease that is very contagious to the common carp Cyprinus carpio. It is most commonly found in ornamental koi, which are often used in outdoor ponds or as feeder stock. The first case of KHV was reported in 1998, but not confirmed until later in 1999.

>Monday, Wednesday, Friday: Chest/Back
>Teusday, Thursday: Arms/Shoulders
>Saturday: Legs

God tier program

imagine if your daughter acted like this in public, how would you reprimand her?

Looks promising.
Love how legs is on saturday so sunday day off is DOMS friendly.
Share exercises pl0x?

Common misonception that UL gives you more rest, it doesn't it gives you less:
PPLxPPLetc actually gives you more rest than ULxULxULetc. For the sake of simplicity just look at the time between L's. in the Former you have 3 full days, in the latter it's only 2. It works out the same for upper body muscles as well because you dont do them on the same day you differentiate between push/pull motions and you don't activate one when doing the other. PPLxPPLx will give you 3 full days of rest before activating the same muscle twice, ULxULx will only give you 48 hours.

PPL is so by far the best way to space out routines you have to be a complete brainlet to not understand this. It's so particianly spaced that you don't even really need the x day you can just repeat from the top as long as you're getting the proper sleep there's more than enough time in between reworking the same muscles

slap her with my dick if you know what I mean

I hope you're joking man. you activate your tris and delts in almost all chest exercises. Even if you feel you're chest burning, you're using other push motion muscles I guarantee it. same for Bicep, Traps, rear delts (pull muscles) when you hit back. you're hitting push & pull motion muscles literally every single day Monday - Friday....Idk if you need this further explained but this is really really, reeeallly fucking bad for building muscle size & aesthetics and will likely wind up with torn muscles and/or ligaments sooner rather than later.

You get gains by recovery, not from working out. You're working the same muscles literally 5 straight days, you're giving your body no time to recover and you're going nowhere fast. Do a modicum of research into this if you werre serious.

my god, i've never read something this retarded.

Just taking it from Arnold's book, man

Attached: 1500088468872.jpg (600x600, 85K)

explain to me how you get more rest time between hitting the same muscle group twice doing ULxULx etc vs PPLxPPL

more rest days != more rest if you get less rest between working the same muscle twice, you braindead fucking retard

he was on steroids dude, that's how you can work the same muscles every day while """magically"" recovering. If you're no on steriods, you can NOT do this and make gains or even retain non torn muscles.

Been working just fine for me

I'd fuck her little mouth straight up soft dick and all

it's not, i'm telling you, this is a basic scientific fact. When you work out you create micro tears in your muscles and during recovery your body uses protein to rebuild them marginally bigger and stronger. If you disrupt that recovery process by working the same muscles over and over and over again and never letting them get repaired they are not growig back and big and strong as they would have with more rest in between and those microtears will become actual tears. Unless you are on steroids you have to give your muscles at least 48 hours rest between reworking them. You are working your Bis and Tris literally everyday M-F. This is NOT good and NOT a way to make gains or stay healthy unless you are on roids

>reddit: the post

Attached: 1499726838824.jpg (455x675, 86K)

Hey man, honestly, I appreciate the concern. But I've been working out for years now, and I know my body pretty well. If I need to take an extra rest day, I take one. But this program has worked well for me for a long time