Just imagine taking this guy seriously

What kind of person do you need to be to believe this dude and actually think you can gain muscle on his diet as a natty?

Attached: dr greger and me.jpg (432x384, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jZ0ZDXT5ab8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I’m 210lbs 5'9" 6%bf, and I’ve been following Gregors daily dozen very closely for many years, vegan 9 years in total, 10 this July.

The meatcuck cope os strong with you, OP

You can sum up his advice without needing any fancy studies or anything

tl;dr, eat more fruit, veg, nuts, beans and less meat nigga

just do the opposite of that and you'll do great

yikes!

Do you eat nut butter spreads for mass? I follow his diet but I stay light and don't put on mass.

Greger btfo
youtube.com/watch?v=jZ0ZDXT5ab8

I use Nuttzo religiously

might have to start eating bread again and incorporate this. You ever just put it straight in smoothies?

I don’t make smoothies.However I do eat a lot of bread, black Russian rye specifically. It has plenty of protein and carbs in itself, and it is great with nut butters.

As long as you are getting a lot of protein, fat, carbs with a caloric surplus, and you are getting nutrients from the widest variety of sources, you will grow.

Attached: 2DFFD4AA-5F42-44F8-98E8-BEAA5ACFA734.jpg (680x454, 149K)

thanks for the help

Eat lentils, fren

Attached: Selection_032.png (746x438, 27K)

post body with time stamp
remember to post your needles too

>implying 90% of the lentils won't just go to your toilet
>implying people actually eat just one egg
>implying eating 500g of eggs isn't easier and better than eating 500g of lentils

Attached: homer jews opposite.jpg (720x541, 61K)

die slowly, faggot

Attached: 1562704758311.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

>t.tranny
>t.faggot
>t.roastie
GET OFF FROM MY BOARD NOW

>Skinny DYEL doesn't understand bulking
It's ok lil' buddy, I'm sure you'll break 150lbs this year.

>Skinny DYEL doesn't understand bulking
>thinks 500g of lentils have more vitamins and minerals than 10 eggs
>thinks you can get muscles with empty calories that aren't even that well absorbed since you're not a cow

>t. calls others what he wishes he was most

why do people get so defensive about their own diets? these arguments are utterly useless. don't you have anything better to do?

>why do people get so defensive about their own diets?
we need to when vegans are actually trying to make it impossible for you to eat meat

>he's literally just saying words so mommy won't make him eat his vegetables

Forget about gaining muscle. Stay vegan long enough you will lose your health, your teeth and your mind, in no specific order.

Attached: 1562441339659.png (1280x800, 701K)

Your logic is kind of shitty considering every doctor I’ve ever seen was in shitty shape themselves

Not so fast cuckhold:

Attached: 1555161634890.jpg (972x1200, 132K)

who cares what they do though? they're not bothering me, unless they physically break into my house and take my meat from my fridge.

This guy isn't a doctor though.

Steroid users don't count, clarence0 is a vegan roid user and he's jacked too.

Pooooooost dat boooddyyyyy

Dr Baker. Licensed current medical Dr USA. What else do you need to know broham?

Attached: 1563045388627.jpg (1280x800, 495K)

Baker had his license revoked for being a dumb cunt who gave patients risky advice. He was so bad a medical board intervened and FORCED him to stop practicing. Also not vegan, just finished a bowl of pasta and chicken so eat shit :^)

hanz get ze flamenwerffer der juden ist hier!

Attached: 1543416798144.jpg (1115x1129, 425K)

>maintaining 6% bodyfat
>natty
pick one and only one