There will never be a champion as great as this man

There will never be a champion as great as this man

Attached: Tyson Chicken Nuggets.jpg (952x626, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jdelmdbKN38
insidehook.com/article/sports/mike-tyson-trainer-teddy-atlas
youtube.com/watch?v=H_CYdC6yfc8
youtube.com/watch?v=X3To2z3uAsY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In his prime the man was a God.

His style was impetuous, his defense was impregnable.

Attached: Tyson Nuggets After Jail.jpg (1014x1024, 191K)

Attached: F79EAFAF-2080-4667-B275-F1398C5DC7A7.jpg (650x400, 107K)

Not to mention his TV show is down right hilarious

Attached: Tyson Nugget Mysteries.jpg (725x1101, 166K)

youtube.com/watch?v=jdelmdbKN38

THIS is the power of raw untamed testosterone. Stronger than any other drug out there.

he could rape

Not to mention his EGO man. He knew he was the best, and he could back that shit up. A true man.

Desiree Washington is a lying Cunt. Could you imagine how great his career would be if he didnt go to jail?

Iron Mike just wasn't the same after going to jail. His post jail body was fucking RIPPED though, but he just wasnt the same.

He is the greatest

Attached: Greatest Nugget.gif (501x339, 2.38M)

Sure is a lot of samefaggery itt

you can tell because of the nuggets

Tell that to Buster Douglas and Holyfield

repeat with me: TYSON DUCKED FOREMAN.

Attached: george-foreman1.jpg (768x432, 355K)

yeah, out of respect. he didn't want to "murder a legend and piss on it's grave" as tyson himself said

lmfao, tyson has nothing on foreman. Buster Douglas completely wrecked him, Foreman would've sent him straight to the grave.

out of the greatest boxers of all time, Tyson doesn't really crack the top 20-30 at all. Tyson was a massively pleasing boxer to watch and had a entertaining style, but apart from being a great boxer he beat an albeit Holmes and Spinks at a young age. When it comes down to it Tyson lost against the elite in juiced to fuck holyfield and Lewis. Basing his career on what could of been is retarded since he never managed to achieve anything noteworthy post prison that lived up to his previous performances.

Mike Tyson is massively overrated by casuals and insanely underrated by people who know a fair bit about the sport. He was a great personality though.

Attached: IMG-20190711-WA0004.jpg (770x1068, 200K)

But he knocked dudes out so fast

the greatest pound for pound boxer to have ever functioned in the sport was ricardo lopez. he's was absolute perfection.

>greatest boxer of all time
>doesn't post Mohamed ali

>Mohammeme Ali

Attached: nErpaY.gif (320x180, 1.17M)

There were before and have been since

He was mentally weak

he's surely one of the most entertaining fighters in history. Watching him fight gives me a great pump before any workout session

lol bonavena was a funny as fuck

Easily the GOAT

people cite him losing a decade after his prime as reason hes not great

umm... guys?

Attached: DASRITE.png (1418x791, 1.55M)

Have a surprise party you're a good guy
Have surprise sex you're all of a sudden the bad guy.

still stronger than your bitch ass tho

Always ready

Mike Tyson Mysteries is the best animated series ever made.

Attached: 1559398638307.png (461x583, 2K)

14 defenses

Attached: 1537906384116.jpg (950x571, 119K)

he was born literally in the mud
was skinny and had pored bones
malnourised as a kid

still became the greatest middleweight ever

Tyson is overrated. Holyfield and Lewis were just straight up better than him.

What's his excuse for getting BTFO by Buster fucking Duglas then?

He had shit mental fortitude. He was never the same after cus died, and Don King mislead him from the path.

insidehook.com/article/sports/mike-tyson-trainer-teddy-atlas
>Mike Tyson’s Ex-Trainer: Heavyweight Is Not ‘Even Close’ to One of All-Time Greats

Similar to Ali, Tyson is extremely overrated. If you think Mikey (or Cassius) is a GOAT, you have no clue about boxing.

Hard to make claims like that without people getting butthurt. And rightfully so, it is hard to make a case for him being the greatest ever by any reasonable metric. I think it is true that he was a genius fighter. Needed proper coaching to channel his raw talent, but he has the traits that can't be taught. Heavyweight boxing is great right now though, Fury and Wilder have a good story together too

Teddy Atlas is a fucking moron. He has had a grudge on Tyson ever since Mike tried to rape his 14 year niece or something

>I think it is true that he was a genius fighter.
No.

Tyson was fast and could punch a mean hook with both hands. That's it. That's literally it. If you want a nasty power puncher who DGAF, look at Foreman.

Then why is everything he says true? You seem pretty butthurt, a sure sign of a fanboy.

Ok so being the youngest heavyweight champ is nothing? Quit trying to flex stupid boxing knowledge to defend a position that is clearly wrong. He's a great fighter, as overhyped as he is you can't take that away.

>Ok so being the youngest heavyweight champ is nothing?
In an era full of cans? Please.

>Quit trying to flex stupid boxing knowledge to defend a position that is clearly wrong. He's a great fighter, as overhyped as he is you can't take that away.
No he isn't and it's kinda funny your only argument is "Stop confusing me with boxing knowledge".

I read the article. But for starters how can you trust teddy when he clearly has bias? Also the whole thing is written post fact. You can do that shit with anything. It sounds like Holyfield had his number but it's not like anyone goes undefeated.

In your own words how good is Mike Tyson? Give him an honest rating

You just seem ready to cut down any comment praising his skill. What does that make you?

Also I thought this was obvious but your "boxing knowledge" so far is strictly opinion. Go watch more YouTube videos to make yourself feel like you know something important

>>greatest boxer of all time
>>doesn't post Mohamed ali
>doesn't post Sugar Ray Robinson, Roberto Duran, or Sugar Ray Leonard

Attached: tILzaGU.gif (352x240, 2.04M)

Ahem. Telia Tuli.

You're right, better trust anonymous posts of a Himalayan Lama Breeding boards.

>In your own words how good is Mike Tyson? Give him an honest rating
6-7/10 at best. Noskill slugger with a good, but not super good punch and good dodging.

Someone who doesn't believe in Tyson#s "skill".

>Also I thought this was obvious but your "boxing knowledge" so far is strictly opinion
Nope, since I posted a source. His trainer's opinion on him. You, on the other hand, are just a noob.

>Go watch more YouTube videos to make yourself feel like you know something important
This is what you do, hence you think Tyson was a GOAT.

Ali was shit. Even worse than Tyson actually. He had a good chin and that's it.

>>Doesn't post Art Jimmerson
>> Doesn't post Conor McGregor

I agree. Escopeta is p4p the greatest ever.

God power keeps his pimp hand strong.

>manlet
>great

Thike thyson

So trust me or you won't last very long

lol

mike was absolute mad lad

I’ll fuck you till you love me faggot

The great artist is the simplifier.

Attached: legendary-cus-damato-620x430.jpg (620x430, 35K)

You guys listen to his new pod? Hot Boxin' is fucking great

oh fuck i need to leave this website and never come back.

have you ever actually boxed before

10years undefeated in his prime

Attached: mc.jpg (630x420, 22K)

I like Fe Mike a lot. But boi got grilled

Attached: 41mdmEAWQXL._AC_SY400_.jpg (440x379, 16K)

So dead people have no language ,wow that's pretty sad.

and he did NoFap, what a faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=H_CYdC6yfc8

i remember one of the announcers said while mike was fighting the only thing that could stop him was himself which turned out to be true but dude had demons no wonder he was an animal

>Ali was shit

I guess Sonny Liston, Joe Fraiser, Archie Moore, Ken Norton, George Foreman, and Floyd Patterson were all shit too. YDKSAB

>sonny liston
dived

>joe frazier
the man was literally blind in his left eye, just google it

>archie moore
beating up on old people who are half your size doesn't count

>ken norton
norton whooped ali twice but the judges only gave him the win once

>george foreman
i'll give you that one, but he fought him in 40ºC heat and just waited for him to tire out

>floyd patterson
30lbs lighter than Ali

>not rocky
>not hearns

Argentinean boxing needs to shine again
youtube.com/watch?v=X3To2z3uAsY

Attached: 1523567702172.jpg (1500x1229, 222K)

A young Foreman? Entirely plausible. But an old Foreman? No.

I agree that it's a stretch to consider him the greatest boxer of all time when he never really fought and beat a great in their prime, but it's a bit harsh to say he doesn't crack the top 30.

It's clear that Tyson had incredible skill and was an excellent boxer, that's why people give him the pass and say he's amazing.

Compared to say, Wilder, who is impressive to watch because he knocks out journeymen, but clearly is not a very skilled boxer. That's the type of guy who doesn't make the top 30.

If you're trying to have an intellectual debate on the subject you have to acknowledge and Teddy is EXTREMELY biased against Tyson.

Find a trainer who says the same but has a more unbiased personal opinion on Mike and your argument will have more weight.

And I say this as someone who doesn't believe Mike is the GOAT.

does someone remember this living meme?

Attached: 1544747245595.png (595x988, 953K)

barerra beat the cockiness outta him and he was never the same.